Chap. 10

When the Dragon meets the Panda

 

Tao's Mom: "Hello dear~" he greeted his son as soon as he entered the house.

 

Tao was so surprised that he closed the door again. Walked a little far from the door and stared at the house. He was sure that the house he was entering is Kris' house so why is his mother in there. He nervously looked at the gate where Kris was entering with a smile.

 

Kris: "What are you still doing outside? I told you to go in right? I'll just go park the car." he chuckled at Tao's stupid face.

 

Tao being a careless kid he is, thought he was just hallucinating and nods at Kris and entered the house again. His mother is not there anymore and he sighed in relief. He walked to the living room and opened the tv nervously. It was their first night as a couple, he knows that nothing will happen but he's still nervous. His throat became dry so he walked to the kitchen and to his surprise his mother was there, wearing an apron and cooking something.

 

Tao: "OH MY GOD!!! WHAT'S HAPPENING!?" he shrieked. He heard Kris burst into laughing on his back and his mother was laughing too.

Kris: "God~ that was epic! Are you not happy to see your mom?" he asked then walked to Tao's mom. "What are you making?" he asked her casually.

Tao's Mom: "ShangHai rolls~ I just finished cooking the other meals." she answered then look at Tao. "Dear~ where's my welcome home kiss?" he teased his son. Tao is still dumb founded and he cannot bring himself to say anything.

Tao: "What's this? Mom~ this is Kris' house. What are you doing here? What happening?" he continuously asked them.

Kris: "Babe~ calm down." he chuckled. Tao was so nervous and looked at his mom, Kris just called him babe. He was happy and terrified at the same time. How can Kris call him babe in front of his mom.

Tao's Mom: "Babe?" she asked then looked at his son. Tao lowered his head in nervousness. "Does that mean he accepted your confession?" she asked cheerfully. Tao eyes widen and shoot his head up only to see his mom and Kris smiling at him.

Tao: "Okay! Really!! What's happening? Mom! How'd you know that he confessed to me? And Kris! Why is my mom here?" he asked slightly irritated while pouting cutely. Kris laughed again before collecting himself to explain to his boyfriend. When he was about to explain Tao's mom stopped him by putting her hands on his chest.

Tao's Mom: "I'll do it." Kris can only nod.

Tao: "I don't care who~! Just~"

Tao's mom: "Why are in a hurry dear? It's like this~ This handsome guy came to me at work one day and asked me if we can talk. "

Tao: "Mom~~~~!" he whined. "Cut the chase~~~!!!" his mom chuckled at his childish behavior.

Tao's Mom: "He asked me if I know you're gay and I said yes."

Tao: "You knew?"

Tao's mom: "Of course I do. I'm your mom, you don't have to tell me cause I can feel it." he ruffled Tao's hair then Tao smiled and clings to his mother's arm. ".. .he said he fell in-love with you at first sight. He said he's been trying to stop himself from falling for you more and he had a hard time battling with himself because before you came he was sure that he's straight and he like girls." Tao looks at Kris who was sitting in front of them, slightly blushing from the embarrassment.

Kris: ".. .ca.. .can we skip that part?" he asked while cutely hiding his face on his hands.

Tao's mom: "He needs to know that too~" she . " .. .it took me a while before I could process everything."

Kris: "It took her half day before talking again." he said while smirking.

Tao's mom: ". ..I just can't believe that a lot happened to my son while I'm working." he kissed Tao's forehead. "I'm sorry for not going home often. You know that I need to work right? And this is mom's dream?"

Tao: "I know mom~ you don't have to say sorry and I don't feel lonely that much~ I have everyone."

Tao's mom: ". ..mm~ that's why when he asked for my permission I knew immediately that he's serious about you. He was brave enough to come to me, to ask my permission. He's a great man TaoZi~"

Kris: "This is my last surprise for you Tao'er~ I hope you liked it. It took so long to convince her to cook for us today."

 Tao's mom: "Well~ I'm super busy right now baby~ you see. One of the directors saw my script and he liked it. Right now we are in the middle of a shooting and sooner it'll come out in the theater." Tao's eyes almost popped out from the news.

Tao: "OMG MOM!!! IS THAT TRUE!!???" his mom nods. Tao cannot say anything but "OMG's" he kept hugging his mom and congratulating her. Kris was so glad that he didn't give up and convinced Tao's mom to come. He was so happy to see his boyfriend having fun. Kris knows that of all the people, Tao missed his Mom and Grandma the most.

Tao's mom: "After the movie, promise.. . I'll make more time for you baby~ please bear with me."

Tao: "Of course mom~ of course! Wait! Does Grandma know?"

Tao's mom: "Not yet. I want to surprise her. Don't tell her okay. The story was actually about her and you. The protagonists name was YiTao."

Tao: "YiTao? Where'd you get that?"

Tao's mom: "Your father's name is Yao and you are Tao so YiTao."

Tao: "Oh~ I see~ I thought it's from my name and Dduizang's name. YiFan and ZiTao~"

 

Kris literally fell from his chair from the statement. He really can't handle Tao's cuteness. If his mother wasn't there Kris was sure that he'll be kissing Tao right that moment. Tao's mom finished explaining. She said he gave her permission to Kris after a day of thinking and Kris patiently and quietly waited for her answer on the lobby of their company. When she came back it was already night but Kris didn't give up and still waited. Tao was so touched for what Kris did. How can a person like Kris be real, he was so kind and he understand Tao so much. He was so brave to ask his mom, knowing that it'll be their first meeting after a long time and now, they are so unbelievably close already.

After an overwhelming dinner Tao's mom leaves and went back to the filming of her movie. It seems like she only made time for cooking and eating with them. Of course Tao didn't held her back or told her to stay longer, seeing that she's doing fine and she's happy is more than enough for Tao. They cleaned the dinner table after Tao's mom leaves. Kris told Tao to take a bath while he's doing the dishes. Kris' house is basically Tao's house too, the younger knows where everything belonged.

Kris was thinking what he should do for their first night. He can't possibly ask Tao to make out with him on the first day, he didn't want to scare Tao and make the younger think that he's a ert. He argue with himself while doing the dishes and he really doesn't know what to do. He doesn't want them to be awkward.

While Kris was battling with himself, Tao was making plans on his mind too. He's been in love with Kris since they met and he cannot deny to himself that he's been having wet dreams and y thoughts about Kris ravishing him. It was their first night and Tao made up his mind to tease Kris to get what he wants.

After the bath, Tao wears his leopard printed underwear that was never leaving his bag for emergency sleep overs. He knows that Kris is done cleaning the dishes and is now preparing to take his bath. Tao is still thinking what to do when he heard Kris enters the bathroom. His throat was dry from thinking a lot of different scenarios so he decided to grab some water first. Since Kris is already in the bathroom he didn't bother to wear anything other than his underwear and some white polo shirt that he grabbed on his was out. He casually walked to the kitchen wearing only his leopard printed undies and the ed white polo shirt.

He was happily grabbing some milk from the fridge when Kris enters the kitchen while gulping some water. Kris spits the water that was inside his mouth when he saw Tao's pose. His bubbly was up in the air while swaying and he was almost to the brim while he was scanning the fridge. Kris turned bright red form the view, it was so and Tao's leopard printed undies made it 200% more better.

Tao: "OMG!!! Why are you here gege~???? I thought your in the bathroom????" he squealed like a girl when he saw Kris.

Kris: "I should be the one asking that~ What are you doing here? ?" he asked while wiping the milk in the corner of his mouth. Tao hides his baby panda down there with his hands when he realized what Kris was talking about. He blushed furiously and he suddenly looks like a tomato.

Tao: "I.. .I ...I was.. .thirsty. ..and I thought you're already. ..in the bathroom." he explained first in a whisper like voice. None of them talked for a minute before Kris faked a cough and crossed his arms coolly.

Kris: "Go get dressed~ you'll catch a cold like that." he said.

 

Tao was pissed and touched at the same time. He was pissed that Kris was able to handle his y body and touched because Kris is concerned about him. In the end, he smiled to Kris before hopping to the older. When they are already face to face, he kissed the older's cheek and grabbed the bottle of water on his hands before walking back to Kris' room happily. When Tao is gone, Kris limped on the floor. It was so hard for him to ignore Tao's iness. He almost cannot handle it but he really didn't want to scare Tao.

 

"D*mn it!! He's so perfect! How was I able to fight the urge to push him down right here, right now? God! I'm so proud of my self. Good Job at holding back Kris Wu! Good Job!!" he praised himself.

 

Kris took his bath while Tao is already on the living room watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. He was wearing Kris Over sized t-shirt (where Tao was wondering why he have) and a boxer shorts that was too fit and tempting. He can clearly hear Kris rapping on the bathroom and he cannot help himself from laughing because the older is obviously excited to spend their first night as a couple.

When Kris got out of the bathroom he saw a blue jogging pants waiting for him, but there's no shirt. Then a cute panda sticky note on the big mirror. "Couple Pajamas~ I'm wearing the tops~ you wear the bottoms >/////< cute~" ~Panda Tao

Kris laughed at the note. How can Tao be so cute, he'd never thought that the younger likes something like that. He wore the jogging pants and didn't bother to find a shirt since Tao said it was a couple pajama and they have to wear each pair. He dried his hair a little and went to the living room where he can hear Tao singing along with the oompa loompa's on the movie. Take note, Tao looks cute while singing along.

 

Kris: "You're cute~" he teased the younger then flopped his giant self next to Tao. He saw how the blood rushed to Tao's cheeks.

Tao: "I'm not~" he said while looking away since Kris was half . "I was wrong~ maybe you should wear a shirt~ you're too y for me to handle." he hides his face on his hands. Kris laughed at him.

Kris: "Yes babe~ that's right~ I'm y." he stood up still laughing at Tao.

Tao: "Where are you going?" he asked.

Kris: "I'll go get dressed. I don't want you to die in blood loss." when Tao showed him a questioning face he chuckled again. ".. .nose bleed. Your nose will bleed if you don't stop staring at my y body."

 

Tao threw a pillow to Kris while the taller is running to his room still laughing at his adorable boyfriend. When Kris already put his clothes on he wanted to go back to the living room but Tao entered his room. The younger looks tired and the bags under his eyes are darker than usual. He was yawning too and when he stretched his arms the shirt went up and Kris had a glimpse of his crotch.

"Oh God! No! Don't stretch your arms up! You tease! Why are you doing this to me???" he mentally asked Tao. He cannot tear his eyes off of his boyfriend.

 

Tao: "ge~ I'm tired~" he whined then hugged Kris arms ILY.

"lol~ refuse my aegyo if you can!!! I want a goodnight kiss Dduizang~!! And even if you don't want to do it~ we'll still do it~~~" Tao mentally hummed in happiness.

Kris: "Then let's go to bed. A lot happened tonight Tao'er~." he ruffled Tao's already messed hair. "it's 2 in the morning~ we should really rest." Tao nods cutely and jumped to Kris' bed. They got used to sharing by now since Tao hates sleeping alone on the guest room and always ending up on Kris' room. Kris just chuckled at Tao unintended aegyo, it was like looking at a cute baby panda that wants his mother's attention.

Tao: "Gege~ thank you for today. I had a lot of fun~" he smiled to Kris and patted the space beside him, asking Kris to lie beside him. When Kris did what he wants him to do, he clings to the older and he made sure that his legs was completely linked on Kris' legs. ".. .I saw a once in a lifetime Meteor Shower, I had fun on the games, my best friends from China came here, ChenChen was there too, I saw my mom and she cooked for us after and lastly you confessed to me."

Kris: "I'm sorry my confession was not romantic. I really didn't know how to confess since I was used to be the one being confessed to. I did my best."

Tao: "It's okay Gege~ everything you did today was all romantic. And you look so handsome while confessing to me so it's really okay." he blushed. Kris chuckled and pulled Tao a little more closer to him. They hugged each other; since Tao is slightly shorter than Kris, the older can easily put his head on the top of his arms. Tao was using Kris' arms as a pillow while the younger is snaking his hands around Kris' perfect built body.

Kris: "Comfortable?" he asked. Tao hummed a yes and hugged Kris tighter. Kris can tell that Tao's heart is beating so fast. He ignored it, he thought the younger was just nervous. Well~ Tao really is nervous but not the natural kind of nervousness. 

"What should I do to make him kiss me? ~ I want a kiss!!!" Tao whined mentally. 

Tao: "uhm~ gege~.. ."

Kris: "Mmm? What is it?" he asked.

Tao: "Uhm~. .." his head is still buried on Kris' body. He doesn't have the courage to look at Kris. His heart are pumping too fast and he can tell that his breathe starts to uneven too. "Gege~.. .I... .Ca... .can. ..we. ..ki~" he stopped when both of Kris' hands landed on his cheeks. He looked surprised at Kris and the older was just smiling sweetly at him. He blushed more at the sight, he was really wondering how he ended up with a hot boyfriend. Tao was thinking that maybe he did something good on his past life and now, God was rewarding him.

Kris: "Why are you so nervous Tao'er? Just say anything you wanted to say." he smiled again while pushing Tao's bangs that was falling on his eyes.

Tao: "Uhm~ I. ..want.. .a goodnight~ .. .k. ..kiss." Kris stared at Tao for a good 5 seconds before laughing at how shy his boyfriend is. Even his ears and neck are red from embarrassment.

Kris: "That's all?" he asked.

 

Tao nods slightly. Kris was so done at that moment he lifted his body so he was mounting over Tao. He pushed the panda's shoulder and looked at his eyes for a good 3 seconds. When he was sure that Tao really wants it, he lowered himself and captured his lips. Kris felt Tao's confused hands squirming on the sheets so he guided it to the back of his neck. The kiss was such a turn on for Kris because Tao was whenever he would playfully bite Tao's lower lip. When they parted, Tao's lips was so shiny and he was smiling shyly to Kris before he teasingly it.

 

Kris: "God~ why are you so cute?" he groaned and buried his face on Tao's hot neck. Tao just giggled and patted Kris head. The older captured his hands and started playing with it. He was rubbing it and giving it massage. Tao doesn't have an idea what Kris was doing so he just let the older be. Little by little Tao's body relaxed and before he knew it, he yawned.

Tao: "gege~ I didn't know massaging my hand would make me feel so sleepy. It feels good." he whispered on Kris' ears that was near his lips, Kris is still buried on his neck after all.

Kris: "We should really sleep now. I didn't get enough sle~~"

Tao: "Gege~ don't talk there~ it's ticklish~~" he shook Kris broad shoulder. Kris laughed a little, he cannot believe he have such a cute boyfriend. He just can't get enough of Tao's unintentional aegyo. Kris went back to his original place on the bed and lied down. Kris was lying behind Tao, hugging him. The youngers back was on Kris' chest. They are both satisfied at what they are right now. It's not like they are hurrying so they are saving 'Making Love' for the next time. That night everyone had a good night sleep. Everyone is happy for the new couple in EXO.

 

__________

After TaoRis became an official couple, everyone around them becomes careful. No one was making unnecessary moves on Tao because Kris is always there watching. Once when Sehun back hugged Tao, Kris immediately came and separated them. Sehun received a lot of scary glares from Kris, good thing Luhan was there to comfort him.

BaekYeol got a lot of lecturing from Kris too when they flirted with the maknae when they went out without Kris once. Baekhyun argued with Kris and called him a "possessive jerk" then walked out of the scene. Tao cried the next day when he found out that BaekYeol and Kris fought because of him. He asked Kris to say sorry and the older did, he felt bad too for making Chanyeol and Baekhyun sad.

Luhan and Xiumin being older than Kris was so pissed at how Kris became such an over-protective and possessive boy friend to Tao. He won't even let the younger hang out with them when he's not there.

 

Luhan: "We need to talk to that giant!"

Xiumin: "Yeah~ let's do that! It's not right that he's keeping Tao to himself~ we all love Tao~ not just him!!"

Luhan: "All of our members are keeping a distance at TaoTao~ . ..Maknae line are hurt because of this."

Xiumin: "Tao's a little slow and I can tell that he's still not realizing it." luhan nods.

Luhan: "Let's kill. ..I mean talk to Kris first." Xiumin nods.

 

The two older high-fived before walking around the school trying to find the possessive giant. They found Kris in their hideout sleeping like a log. He's alone and there are no other members there, a good chance to torture/talk to Kris.

 

Xiumin: "Wake him up Lu~!"

Luhan: "What!? Why me? You wake him up!"

Xiumin: "Do you want me to die?"

Luhan: "Then do you want me to?" he asked back. Xiumin playfully nods at Luhan. "YAH!!!" Xiumin laughed before pushing Luhan to the sleeping dragon.

 

Xiumin pushed Luhan a little too hard so Luhan fell on Kris. The possessive giant made an "oohff~" sound when Luhan landed on him. When Kris opened his eyes, Luhan immediately stood up and hides on Xiumin's small frame.

 

Kris: "What do you guys want? Can't you see I'm sleeping?" he asked with a dark aura surrounding him.

Xiumin: "I.. .It's about.. .Tao~" Kris shoot up straight and rubbed his eyes.

Kris: "What about Tao? Did something happen?" he asked.

Luhan: "No~ nothing happened to him. .. .we want to talk to you about him."

Kris: "what about it? Is there something wrong?"

Xiumin: "There is something wrong."

Kris: "What is it?"

Xiumin: "Kris~! Why are you so ing possessive?.. .do you know that Kai and Sehun cried because you've been sending them death glares whenever they're with TaoTao?" he said without any second thoughts.

Kris: "Why would they cry? I just told them not to be touchy with my panda." Even if Kris was surprised to the sudden argument he still managed to answer coolly.

Luhan: "Kris, we are Tao's friends. ..it's not like we are going to steal him away from you. Why are you like this?"

Kris: "Yeah right~! Not going to steal! I still remember that you guys wants to sleep with him. You made a move on him before, how can I be sure that you won't steal him? He's kind of slow when someone's hitting on him Luhan and I can tell that you guys want him as much as I want him. You can't lie to me." he glared at the two older.

Xiumin: "What are you talking about Kris? We already told you, we gave up when we saw how serious you are to him. That night when you confessed to him we all already gave up on Tao. He loves you so much so you really need to stop this. Your hurting all of us. Sooner or later Tao will know what you are doing, do you think he'll be happy if he found out that you're keeping him away from everyone?"

Luhan: "he'll hate you for this Kris. Remember when you didn't let him sleep on ChenChen's house? He ignore you right? Do want that to happen again?"

Kris: "He won't hate me~ he'll understand." there's worry and hesitation in his words.

 

When Xiumin was about to explain to Kris again, Tao suddenly entered the room. His eyes are teary and he's blushing a little. He ran to Luhan & Xiumin and hugged them both at the same time.

 

Luhan: "What is it Tao? Why're you suddenly hugging us?"

Tao: "I heard everything. I'm sorry~ I didn't know that you guys are lonely. I'll say sorry to Kai and HunHun later." he said with a teary eyes. Tao broke the hug and looked at Kris. "Gege~!!!!! Why did you make them cry!?" he angrily said. Kris, Xiumin and Luhan was so surprised at the sudden raise of voice. That was the first time they heard and saw Tao like that. He looked angry and sad at the same time.

Xiumin: "TaoTao~ calm down ~" he held Tao's shaking shoulders.

Tao: "I thought they hate me because they've been ignoring and avoiding me. I thought they hate me because I haven't been spending time with them."

 

Luhan and Xiumin wanted to walk out so the lovers could talk, it looks like they're having their first fight as a couple. Luhan was already pulling Xiumin's shirt to tell him that they need to go but the older didn't want to leave the two. He was scared that they might not be able to fix it on their own since both of them are stubborn and new to a relationship. Xiumin doesn't want them to break up so suddenly just because he and Luhan decided to argue with Kris. 

 

Xiumin: "Both of you~ Luhan and I will leave now. Talk calmly and fix this okay?" he looked at Kris who looked so terrified and scared. "Kris, you have to tell Tao how you really feel. Don't lie to each other. You guys need to fix this okay?" he looked at Tao who was about to cry. "TaoTao, listen to Kris okay? I'm sure he has a reason for doing what he did." he patted the youngers shoulder then quietly leaves the room with Luhan.

 

When the two are gone, Tao sat on the sofa and just stared at the floor. Kris was so scared to talk, he did not expect that Tao would be so angry at him. He keeps on telling himself before that he was doing the right thing but now he was starting to Doubt himself about what he was doing.

 

Kris: "Tao . ..Tao'er~" the younger didn't look up at him so he kneeled in front of him. "Tao'er~~ I'm sorry." he bravely said.

Tao: "Why did you do that gege~? do you know how scared and sad I was when they started avoiding me?" he slightly tapped Kris' head.

Kris: "I'm sorry~ I love you so much that I got scared that you might get stolen. Kai and Sehun is always with you. Chen, Xiumin, Lay, Suho, Luhan and D.O is always there beside you. Baekhyun and Chanyeol always have your attention. When they're here you're always forgetting that I'm here too. I'm your boyfriend now Tao, I want at least 70% of your time. I'm so scared Tao~ I love you so much~" Tao blushed, Kris was resting his face on his lap and he was hugging his legs like there is no tomorrow. Tao felt so loved by his boyfriend. He didn't know Kris felt so insecure. Never in his wildest dreams he ever thought that Kris was such a possessive and full of worries boyfriend.

Tao: "gege~ I love so much too. I didn't know you felt sad. I promise I'll pay more attention to you~. Don't worry, even if Sehun, Kai, D.O, Suho eomma, LuLu-hyung, Xiumin hyung, Chen Chen hyung, Chanyeol hyung, Baekhyun hyung and Lay hyung hit on me, I won't love them the way I love you. They're just my stars but you are my galaxy. I love you more than them, I love you more than my strawberries, I love you more than my fav. Panda plushie, I love you more than my leopard print undies, I love you more than my Gucci Collection and I love more than my black credit card that my grandma gave me. You don't have to worry about me getting stolen gege~" he said then kissed the top of Kris head. Because Kris face was hidden, Tao cannot see that the older is blushing hard. Again, he did not expect a confession from Tao.

Kris: "You're really unpredictable~" he whispered.

Tao: "What~? Ge~ I didn't hear what you said~" he lowered his head to hear clearly.

Kris: "I said~" he looked up and was met by Tao's aegyo face. Kris smirked and his wild self suddenly came out. He cupped Tao's face with his hands and looked straight at his sparkling eyes. "I said~ I love you more than I love my self." he kissed a blushing Tao until he was unable to breathe. When Kris felt Tao's breathing starts to uneven, he let the younger go.

Tao: "Ge~" he said while looking at Kris who's still kneeling down in front of him, between his spreading legs.

Kris: "How are you so gorgeous and ing cute at the same time?" he asked Tao who didn't have time to answer because he kissed him again.

 

The kiss was not so innocent anymore this time, Kris kept on Tao's lower lip asking the younger for an approval. When Tao willingly opened his mouth Kris pulled Tao's neck more lower then he put his tongue inside of Tao's mouth. The younger moaned at the sensation, they've done that a lot of time already but he really cannot get used to the pleasure he was having. While Kris was playing with Tao's tongue, the younger was busy pulling Kris up to the sofa. Of course Kris is more than happy to top the younger. Kris immediately pushed Tao down on the sofa as soon as he was up, he continuously ravished Tao's sweet mouth until Tao hit his shoulder slightly, a sign that he needs to breathe.

 

Tao: "ge~ don't get jealous anymore okay? You're the only one I'll do this kind of things with~"

Kris: "Of course I'm the only one, it's not like I will let them do this to you. I'm the only one who can kiss you and touch you like. .." Kris smirked then grabbed Tao's crotch. ".. .this." he tightened his grip on Tao baby panda down there until the younger moaned so sweetly. "I love to hear you ~" he hummed.

Tao: "gege~ sto~ ahh~" he moaned again when Kris bit his earlobe. "ge~~.. .I.. .I'll. ..I'll get .. .hard~." he shyly said while trying to make Kris stop from playing with the baby panda inside his pants.

Kris: "oh~ are you teasing me Tao'er?" he asked, Tao just stared at him. ".. .cause it's working." he kissed Tao again while continuously rubbing his clothed half-hard baby panda.

Tao: "Ahhh~ ge~ stoopppp~" he whined. Kris chuckled and finally stopped harassing Tao's baby panda. Tao looked like a tomato, he looked so cute on Kris eyes. He wanted to eat him up but first thing first.

Kris: "I want to say sorry to everyone." he ruffled Tao's hair before helping him stand up. "You coming with me? I'm doing this for you after all."

Tao: "Let's go together gege~ I love you~" he hugged Kris and the older hugged him back.

Kris: "Wo Ai Ni Tao'er~" When they opened the door Xiumin and Luhan was there, their ears are sticking to the door. It seems like the two didn't leave and decided to eavesdrop on them.

Luhan: "Well~ that escalated quickly. Are you willing to share Tao to us now?"

Kris: "As long as you won't touch him on unnecessary places and as long as he's happy."

Luhan: "Possessive Jerk!!" he playfully hit Kris' shoulders.

Kris: "If you and Sehun are lovers I bet our maknae would act the same as me."

Xiumin: "What do you mean Kris?"

Kris: "Oh~ I don't know~ want to make a plan to make Luhan and Sehun lovers? Then we'll see how Sehun will act."

Tao: "Oh~ Oh~!! Nice! Let's do that!! They're the only ones left now. Me & Kris gege~, Xiumin Hyung & Chen Chen Hyung, Lay hyung & Suho eomma, Baekkie~ & Yeollie hyung, Jongin & KyungSoo.. .now it's HunHun and LuLu hyung~ . Let's do it."

Luhan: "W.. .what are you planning guys~? I don't like what's going on."

Xiumin: "Don't worry Lu~ We'll plan this carefully." he smirked evilly on his best friend.

Kris: "Well~ before that. I want to go and apologize to everyone first. let's start with you two. I'm sorry." he slightly bowed to them.

Luhan: "OMG! are you seriously saying sorry right now?"

Kris: "yes. For Tao. I don't want him to hate me."

Luhan: "aww~ that's so sweet and cute you Man-Child." he ruffled Kris' hair even if he had a hard time reaching for his head, Kris is taller than him after all. Kris is not amused, Tao and Xiumin are giggling while looking at the frienemies Luhan and Kris.

Kris: "Whatever Lu~ at least I'm not like you. Your birth certificate says teenager but your face says Fetus."

Luhan: "oh no you didn't!" he warned the dragon.

Kris: "oh yes~ I just did baby~" he teased. Tao had no idea what is happening. Xiumin tapped his shoulder and asked him to lower his ear so he can whisper. When Tao complied to the older, Xiumin slightly laughed before whispering.

Xiumin: "Watch Kris become a 5 year old kid running for his life." he said. Tao cannot stop the smile creeping on his mouth. A 5 year old Kris is definitely something new to him. Xiumin pointed at Luhan and Kris who's already running around. Luhan was chasing Kris who was obviously good at running since he's got longer legs.

Tao: "are they always like that?" he asked Xiumin while trying to stop himself to laughed out loud.

Xiumin: "yhup~ always like that since they met. Cute isn't it?" he smiled at Tao who was nodding to him.

 

Kris was seriously running for his life while Luhan looked like he was chasing a killer. Their face is so epic, Kris looked scared and Luhan looked so angry. Kris ran towards the field where he can see the other members of EXO. They have lunch on their hands and they are heading towards the hideout. Kris shouted at them and they all looked at him. Of course the others are clueless why he was running and why Luhan was chasing him. They all looked confused and amazed at the same time, maybe because some of them saw Kris like that for the first time. When Kris was already near them he shouted.

 

Kris: "RUN!!" he ordered them.

Kai: "WHAT!? WHY?" he shouted back.

Sehun: "WHAT'S HAPPENING HYUNG???" he asked but already ready to run.

Kris: "SAVE YOUR SELVES!!!" he said when he's already face to face to them.

 

Even if they doesn't have any slightest idea why they should run too, to save themselves.. .when they saw Luhan's ugly angry face, their body told them to run. A very clueless Kai & Sehun who was enjoying the run, D.O who was running for his life for real, Suho who keeps on doing ugly faces while running, Chanyeol who keeps on laughing like crazy, Baekhyun who keeps on hitting Chanyeol and telling him to shut up, Chen who keeps on repeating "Run For Your Lives! Killer Lu Is Coming!!" and lastly Lay who still looked high even when he's running.

They all ran with Kris who was leading them where to go. While they are all running, Kris took the opportunity to say what he wanted to say to them. Even if Luhan was so loud behind them and keeps on saying that when he caught any of them, he will tickle them to death, that didn't stop Kris.

 

Kris: "Hey~ guys."

Suho: "NOT NOW KRIS!" he warned.

Kris: "It's about Tao."

Sehun: "What about Panda!?" he almost stopped running, luckily Kai pulled his arms so he kept running.

Kris: "I want to say sorry for keeping Tao to myself. I'm sorry." he said, still running. The sweat was starting to trickle down his neck, same with the other members. Chen & Lay was the first to stop from running. When Suho and the others saw the two stopped, they stopped too one by one.

Chen: "Did I hear that right hyung? You're saying sorry?" he asked. Kris stopped too, he doesn't care about Luhan anymore.

Kris: "Tao got angry at me. I don't want him to hate me so I'm doing this. I'm sorry, please spend time with Tao again, I promise I won't glare anymore."

Lay: "Love changes a person huh~" he patted his hyung's back. "It's okay Kris-hyung, it's not like your glares will stop me and Suho from spending time with Tao." he assured the older.

Kris: "Sehun, Kai~" the two maknae flinched. "I'm sorry for making you cry." he said. "I really hate it when you're touching Tao's Sehun." he told the youngest. "and Kai stop any stuck rice, bread crumbles or anything that was beside his mouth." he told the 2nd youngest. "Okay?" he asked them. The two nods at him like a good younger brothers. Suho and the others looked at the maknaes, they didn't know the two we're doing something like that to Tao. Now they understand why Kris is so furious, any lover would be angry after seeing something like that.

Luhan: "ing Kris! Do you have a death wish?" he asked while breathing a lot of air. He got so tired chasing them. He put his hands around Kris' neck but before he could choke him to death, Kris pulled Sehun and pushed him to Luhan.

Kris: "Here~ a sacrifice." Luhan suddenly take his hands off of Kris because Sehun was about to fall and he did his best to catch the taller so he won't get hurt. In the end, both of them fell on the ground. Sehun was on top of Luhan who was still running out of breath. When Sehun shoot up to make a room for Luhan their eyes met. Luhan's fused screwed up and he became a blushing machine.

Luhan: "I HATE YOU KRIS!!!!" he shouted while looking the other way to avoid Sehun's eyes.

 

Being good souls they are, Lay and Suho helped the two to stand up. Lay felt sorry for Luhan because he's still blushing and obviously became awkward with the maknae. Suho helped Sehun to dust off his dirtied uniform, he also gave the maknae some tissue since he's blushing from head to toe too. After a whole lot more of "I Hate You's" from Luhan to Kris. They finally decided to walk back to their hideout to meet Xiumin and Tao. While they are walking, Kris took the chance to say sorry again, this time he said it to ChanBaek couple.

 

Kris: "Hey~ I'm sorry for being a possessive jerk." he hung his long arms on Chanyeol's shoulders.

Chanyeol: "It's okay Kris hyung. I kinda understand since that's how I acted too when Baek and I starts dating each other. I won't even let him go to~"

Baekhyun: "that's right! I remember!" he cut him off. ".. .he won't even let me go to the bathroom alone because he said other guys are looking at my~ ! Can you believe that? I thought he was going to say that they are looking at my d*ck but he said they are looking at my !!! Unbelievable!!" he whined at Kris who was surprise that Baekhyun was able to say the words so easily. It's not like he cannot do it, it's just that he did not expect Baekhyun can.

Tao: "gege~!!! hurry up." he suddenly ran waving to them. "Xiumin hyung is so bored waiting for you and Luhan hyung to finish your chasing game. He was ready to fall asleep inside. He already set the futon~" he said while walking to Kris. 

 

As soon as he get to him he wrapped his hands on Kris' arms. Sehun was groaning at the scene as usual and Luhan was groaning too while looking at Sehun who was burning holes on Tao and Kris' back.

When Chen heard that Xiumin already set the futon he pushed everyone on his way and ran inside. He will never let the chance to go to waste, we wanted to cuddle with his cutie pie boyfriend. Luhan knows what suddenly ran on Chen's mind so he followed him, running inside too. Chen runs, Luhan runs, of course~ Sehun will follow Luhan so he ran inside too. The chasing game starts again and the others can only look blankly at the 3 guys running inside.

 

Baekhyun: "Why are they running again?"

Chanyeol: "Maybe they're still not tired." he wrapped his hands on his boyfriend's little shoulders.

Kai: "Or maybe, Chen hyung wanted to make out with Xiumin hyung, then Luhan hyung figured it out and followed to stop Chen hyung because he doesn't like the idea of Xiumin hyung getting laid." he said smirking.

Lay: "Ah~ I see~ so that's how is it." he blankly nods to himself. ".. .then, what about Sehunna?" he asked.

Kai: "Oh him? Sehun is dumb~ I bet he followed Luhan hyung by pure instinct or maybe he thought they are still playing."

Tao: "Sehun is so dumb~"

Kai: "yes~ your dumber though." he . Tao just glared at the younger.

 

Everything was fun for them after that. Kris would let Tao hang out with the other members of EXO now and even if he's jealous, Tao would easily know it because of his pout. Tao would come to him running whenever he's feeling insecure or he's feeling sad that the younger is not spending time with him. The other members would still flirt with Tao whenever Kris is not there but unlike before, Tao is not flustered anymore. He got used to their touches and thinks of them as skinship now. That's the difference between the members and Kris since whenever Kris is touching him, his body would immediately react.

While all the couples in EXO are having fun, little they know that the other groups from the other school are planning something big to make them fight again.