chap. 6

When the Dragon meets the Panda

 

At 3pm in the afternoon Luhan received a text from Lay.

~~~

From: Cutie Pie Lay~

"Luhan hyung~~~~~ XiuChen is on the move. Chen gave me a mission, hyung~~~~ you'll be there with me right? ke ke ke~ Let's spy on them lol. I'll take a video!!! blackmailing purposes for the near future."

 

Luhan: "lol!!! Let's do that! Maybe your ing little best friend will give us free lunch for the whole year. Payback for stealing my Minseok T T.. .Baozi gave me a mission too. Let's go to the hide out together."

Lay: "I'm sorry to disappoint you hyung but I already received my payment for my efforts ... .kay let's meet up at 4."

Luhan: "What is your payment Lay ah~~???"

Lay: "That is a secret. I'll tell you soon ^^ .. .I'll do my mission now. See you later Luhan hyung~"

~~~

 

As instructed Lay went to Chen's house and get the box he was talking about. It was not heavy at all, he wondered if what is inside it. He was really curious and really wanted to open it but Chen said not to open it. He guess he'll have to wait till later to know what was inside the secret box.

Just like Lay, Luhan went to Xiumin's house and get the video file on his computer. Luhan laughed at Xiumin's desktop wallpaper. The last time he saw it, it was a picture of the whole EXO M but now it was a picture of them. They are wearing the red checkered couple polo that they bought for Christmas.

 

At 4pm both Lay and Luhan was standing on their hideout holding in their arms the things what Xiumin and Chen asked. Luhan plugged the FlashDrive on the DVD Player that they are keeping on the old gym. He opened the tv and when the video played he paused it. He didn't want to watch it, he wants Chen to see it first since it was originally for him. When it was set he turned of the tv again and put the remote on the table. Lay put the box Chen asked on the back of their ragged sofa.

Luhan texted Kris and Tao to tell them that something is going on. Kris was shocked of course, he said he never once thought that Xiumin is gay and he was in love with Chen.

~~~

Luhan: "Kris~ Xiumin is not gay. He's bi. Well he was originally gay but I encouraged him to like girls again. I'm sorry we didn't tell you."

Kris: "It's okay. I'm just really SHOCKED right now. Give me a minute to process everything.. .No.. . But.. . wait!!! Chen is in love with Suho right? Xiumin is gonna get rejected. ..? I think...?"

Luhan: "We don't know that. Why don't you come here and see for yourself? Oh and you've got 1994 wine right? Bring it over. Let's drink it to celebrate if his confession got accepted and let's make him drink the whole bottle if he got rejected."

Kris: "I don't know what's happening anymore. But.. .whatever... .if he's going to be happy. Who cares right. I'll be right there. Give me 30 minutes."

~~~

Tao: "Haha!! I'm right!!! He really does like Chen Chen hyung~"

Luhan: "You noticed?" Tao: "Yeah~ I had a feeling. Xiumin hyung would always look so hurt whenever Chen Chen hyung is talking with Suho hyung~. ..speaking of Suho hyung, Chen is in love with him right? Xiumin hyung is still going to confess even if he knows that?"

Luhan: "I KNOW RIGHT!!!! It means Kris is the only one who didn't know!! God! That man is so slow when it come to things like this. Yes, he's still going to confess. He said Chen Chen doesn't have to accept his feelings, he just want him to know."

Tao: "lol, let's call him slow man starting tomorrow. I suddenly felt bad for Xiumin hyung~"

Luhan: "Do that and we'll be killed. Don't be! just come to the hideout. We can comfort Xiumin if he got rejected and we can celebrate if Chen accepted his feelings.

Tao: "Okie Dokie~ I'll bring lots of desserts and cakes. Celebration if he was accepted and eat a lot of sweets if he got rejected. I'll be there in a while~ 20min max. I'm near the school ^^ .. .see you Luhan hyung~"

~~~

 

Lay saw Luhan was busy typing at his phone. He checked his phone too to see if Chen messaged him. There is one.

 

~~~

From: Chensing MaChen~

"Lay ah~ are you done? Where did you hide the box? Thank you once again."

Lay: "On the back of the sofa. When are you guys coming here?"

Chen: "I don't know. Xiumin hyung is still busy buying a lot of snacks that we can eat there. Are you sure he's going to confess to me today? He doesn't look nervous and all, he looks.. .natural."

Lay: "of course I'm sure, he told Luhan hyung too. Don't worry Chen Chen, just wait .. .okay~"

Chen: "Okay~ I'll tell you everything tomorrow ^^.. .Oh and after this lets talk about your plans for your anniversary. Ke ke ke~ "

~~~

 

After the messages Luhan and Lay looked at each other and grinned. Luhan said he texted Tao and Kris. Lay was worried that TaoRis might get angry at them for keeping it a secret but Luhan assured him that they are not angry and they do not mind. They waited for their Leader and Maknae. Tao came first, he had a lot of take out foods with him. Cake, pizza, fried chicken, pasta and cola.

Lay: "Tao Tao we are not going to a picnic, why did you bring all of these?"

Tao: "Party if Xiumin hyung's feelings got accepted and Comfort food if he got rejected. Eating is the best way to forget depression." Tao smiled to them both while putting the food on the table inside the room where they are going to hide. Kris came 10 minutes after Tao. He brought the 1994 wine from his house, he had 2 bottles on his hand.

Luhan: "Kris! Hurry up and come inside!!! Geez, what are we going to do if they see you there!? Hurry up." he said while pulling the giant inside the room.

Kris: "Lu~ are they really gay? As in Xiumin is in love with Chen the way Chen is in love with Suho?" the lines in his forehead is showing. Luhan understands where he is coming from since all of that happening is just too sudden.

Luhan: "I told you. Xiumin is bi not gay, he only likes Chen Chen. Since my best friend is coming out of the closet maybe I should too. I'm gay, I only like boys. But you don't have to worry none of you here were actually my type and I already have an eye for someone." he said straight faced, he didn't even flinch.

Kris: "What the hell! You didn't even flinched from your confession! Is it that easy?" he asked slightly laughing at Luhan's poker face.

Luhan: "What!? Why do I have to flinch? Being gay is not an issue to us right? And it's not like I'm really hiding it from you, I'm just waiting for Xiumin so we can come out together." Lay and Tao nods at him, they didn't look like they are disgusted or they care.

Lay: "Kay~ let's come out. I'm gay too. Ah no! Actually I think I'm bi, I still think girls are pretty and cute and fluffy and~~~"

Kris: "Whoa! We got it bro! Wait so that leaves me and Tao the only straight guy on this group?" he sighed and when he looked at the 3 guys in front of him, Luhan and Lay was looking and nudging Tao. "What is it?"

Tao: "Uhm~ Dduizang the truth is.. .uhm~~ .. .I'm gay too. I only like boys. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." Tao was sweating but Luhan and Lay is beside him and that surprisingly made him confident.

Kris: "What!? You too?? Oh come on!! Maybe we should change EXO M and make it EXO G-B."

Lay: "Gay and Bi? And Yeah! Him too. It's kind of obvious actually." he smirked at the clueless Kris, the older nods and stared at the 3 of them. "Dduizang does that make you Gay or Bi?"

Kris: "I'm straight." he said flatly. Kris saw how their face suddenly changed to a worried look. "Don't worry guys, I'm cool with you being Gay and Bi. No issues.. .I don't care as long as you won't hit on me."

Luhan: "KRIS!!! YOUR DISGUSTING!!" the mood suddenly brighten at Kris half meant joke. They laughed but someone seems a little unhappy about everything. It was Tao, even if he's laughing you can tell that something is wrong because his laugh is so faked.

 

While EXO M is having fun coming out of their closets one by one Xiumin and Chen are walking on their way to the hideout.

Chen: "Hyung~ why don't we go home instead of coming to the hide out? It'll be boring since the other members are not there."

Xiumin: "Just follow my lead Chen Chen, I want to show you something." he said smiling.

Chen is still wondering if Xiumin is really gonna confess to him now because he sure doesn't look like he was planning something. The older just keeps on walking happily and looked so innocent, he's not nervous like what Lay has been telling him. They reached the hideout after a 20 minutes walk.

Kris, Tao, Lay and Luhan heard the door of the gym opened a sign that XiuChen couple is in there. They turned off the light of the room so the two won't see them. They opened the door a little, enough for them to see Chen and Xiumin who was now walking to their 'Living room'. Xiumin put down the plastics he was holding on the top of the table.

The gym is spacious, when they decided to make it their hide out they also planned to make it look like a house. Their hideout is complete w/ electronics, it has tv, refrigerator, computer, electric fans and other electronics that can be seen on a house. They turned the 3 locker rooms into their private bedroom, music room and video game room.

LayHan and TaoRis was hiding on the bedroom. When XiuChen came Luhan wanted to go out, he forgot that they are supposed to be hiding. When he saw Xiumin smiling he suddenly wanted to hug him. Luckily Lay stopped him before he could come out. Xiumin checked the tv first to see if the thing he asked for Luhan was there. He opened the tv and saw that it was paused, he looked for the remote and he found it on the table where Chen is busy taking out the foods they bought. After Chen took out and arrange the food on the table he checked the box he asked to Lay while Xiumin is not paying any attention. Chen was glad to see the box behind the couch, he can easily pull it anytime he wanted.

Xiumin: "Chen Chen~ let's eat." Chen jumped when Xiumin was suddenly behind him. He put his hands on Xiumin's shoulders and immediately turn him around.

Chen: "Kay~ let's eat." he said. He didn't want Xiumin to see the box because it was a surprise for him when he confessed. Chen and Xiumin ate at complete silence, the 4 guys on the bedroom was still spying. Luhan and Lay was starting to become restless because Xiumin is not talking and just eating. Tao said maybe he changed his mind or maybe he's too nervous to confess. When Xiumin broke the silence first they all suddenly tensed up, nervous for their friend.

Xiumin: "Chen Chen, I want to say something to you." he said while nervously smiling at Chen. Chen stopped eating and tensed up a little too.

"OMFG!!!! HERE IT COMES!!! HE'S GONNA CONFESS TO ME!!!! THANK GOD!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!! BUING BUING HERE!!! BUING BUING THERE!!!! AEGYO EVERYWHERE!!!! FIGHTING KIM JONGDAE!!!!! FIGHTING!!!!!" Chen was internally screaming his lungs out from too much happiness that his hyung is FINALLY going to confess to him after a long time of waiting.

Chen: "What is it hyung?" he asked Xiumin while doing a little aegyo. Xiumin didn't talk for a while, he suddenly tensed up and blushed. He was playing with his own hands while fidgeting, cold sweats are starting to form on his forehead. From confident to nervous in 2 seconds, that's how it happened. Lay figured that the confession is going to happen at that moment so he took out the video camera and starts recording everything.

Xiumin: "Uhm.. .You see.. .Chen Chen~~~ ugh~~ how do I say this??" he asked himself. Chen made a confused face to show his hyung that he should just say whatever it is he is going to say. "let's just watch the video first!!" then walked to the tv and turned it on.

Chen: "What video?!" he really didn't know anything about that. Lay didn't say anything about a video.

Xiumin: "Just watch." Xiumin sat beside Chen again still fidgeting. He pressed the play button on the remote and the video played.

"This is YOU that I love" that was the caption on the video before it showed some clips and pictures. Chen recognized some of the video, it was what they saw on Xiumin's phone. He didn't know that Xiumin took videos of him too. While watching it he was so touched and he didn't want the video to end because he doesn't know what to say or what to do after it. There are butterflies flying in his stomach, his mind was telling him to hug Xiumin but his body was so numb from too much heart beat, he was on his own world with Xiumin beside him and a video in front of them. Right now Chen was flying on the cloud 9.

LayHanKrisTao watched the video too. The tv can be clearly seen on their position. They are touched too and even if they are not the one on Chen's position they can tell that he was touched by it too. Xiumin was just sitting there watching the video too. He was now blushing from head to toe, he didn't dare to look at Chen who was obviously stealing glances at him every now and then while the video is playing. When the video ended both of them are not talking. He's not sure what to say.

Chen: "I.. .I didn't know when you took some of those videos, it's my first time seeing it." he said word by word while scratching the back of his head. Xiumin looked at Chen and the younger was blushing too. It was Xiumin's first time to see him blushing like that.

Xiumin: ". ..ye.. .yes... .I'm sorry if I . ..uhm uh.. .took it . ..without your permission." Chen was now hiding his face using his hand while desperately shaking his head and saying it's okay.

While they are both awkward with each other Luhan was literally being a gangsta inside the bedroom. He wanted to walk to them and punch them both because they both look so stupid and Martyr.

Luhan: "Let me go Lay!!! Let me give them a hard punch in the face!! maybe they'll realize that instead of being awkward they should be making out right now!!!!" he said while being stopped by Lay and Kris. Even if his voice is a little loud XiuChen didn't hear it because they are in their own world.

Kris: "Luhan!!! You !! Tao is here you idiot!!! Stop this and just watch!!! Do you want to ruin their moment?" he angrily said in a whisper.

Lay: "Yeah!!! Keep quiet!!! They'll hear us!!! Chen is going to kill us and Xiumin hyung will hate you Luhan hyung~" with that Luhan stopped fighting them. Being hated by Xiumin is his biggest fear, he didn't want to lose his best friend.

Luhan: "Fine!!! D*mn it!! Wake me up when they are already making out." then Luhan took out a comforter from the cabinets.

He laid it on the floor and started sulking, curling himself with it. Tao laughed a little because Luhan looked like a cocoon but he stopped himself because they might get discovered. Chen and Xiumin is still awkward with each other. Both blushing, Xiumin was looking down while Chen is patiently waiting for the confession.

Xiumin: "Chen Chen, I know you like Suho and I'll be happy for the both of you if he loved you back . ..uhm I don't want you to hate me or anything for this that's why I never told you... .but I Really Really Really Like You Chen Chen.. ." Chen was just looking at him and not talking. "You don't have to say anything Chen Chen. ..really I just want you to know. Uhm so that's it.. .excuse me."

Xiumin was so embarrassed and he didn't know what to do or where to run so he can breathe properly because ever since he played the video his breathing became unstable. He was hurt when he mentioned Suho's name of course but he was serious when he said he was going to be happy for them. He wanted to run outside to breathe a lot of air, he was sure that it would help his fast heart beat to go back to it's normal beating. He stood up and was ready to run but Chen suddenly grabbed his hand that caused him to fall on the couch again.

Chen: "Do you like me?"

Xiumin: ". ..Are you not listening?" he asked confused and hesitating at the same time.

Chen: "I am, but it was not clear. Do you like me?" he asked again. Xiumin sighed but because he was older, he didn't want to back out, he wanted to show Chen that he was serious.

Xiumin: "yes." he answered shortly.

Chen: "Say it clearly." he smirked at Xiumin while pulling him a little closer to him.

Xiumin: "I Like You." he was blushing but he still look straight to Chen's eyes. Chen nods and looked satisfied, the corner of his mouth was doing the thing. It was twitching upwards, he really looked like a cat when the corner of his mouth is doing that.

Chen: "Say it again." now Xiumin was not sure what he is going to do since Chen was obviously teasing him. He was so sure that he was going to be rejected the moment he confessed since Chen is in love with Suho.

Xiumin: "Chen~~ Why do y~~~"

Chen: "I didn't hear it clearly Minseok hyung~ say it again. Say it louder." now he was so close at the older. There's only an inch between them and Chen is still pulling him. Xiumin blushed more harder because Chen called his real name.

Xiumin: "I Love You!!" he said almost shouting. Chen smiled at him and nods satisfied at what he heard.

Chen: "Before I respond to that~" he pulled the box behind the couch that made Xiumin curious. "Why don't you open this for me first Xiumin hyung~?" he gave the box to Xiumin grinning. Even if Xiumin was not sure what was happening right that moment he still did what Chen told him to do. He opened the box.

 

~~~~~~~ At the gym bedroom, Luhan who cocooned himself a while ago is back to his original place spying behind the door together with Lay, Tao and Kris.

Luhan: "Lay! That's the box you were holding before right? What's inside that box?" he asked Lay who was seriously watching the two.

Lay: "I don't know. Chen Chen told me not to open it."

Kris: "And you really didn't? Not even a peek?"

Lay: "No. I don't want to get killed, what if there's a prank inside that box?" they all nod.

Knowing Chen, it was possible that the box was a prank. They all nervously watched Xiumin as he opened the box.

~~~~~~~~

 

Xiumin: "Wha~~ what is this?" he asked. His eyes was bigger than D.O's and his hand was shaking. Chen smiled more beautifully at him.

Chen: "You're not the only one collecting." he said. Xiumin looked at the box again and pulled something. It was a picture of him, sleeping. Everything on that very box was related to him. Chen pulled something too, it was a coffee flavored candy. "I don't know if you remember but I used to hate coffee and when I told you that.. . you gave this to me and said I should try it because it will change my mind. This is the first candy you gave to me." he put down the candy and pulled another item. It's a small bottle and inside it was a paper flower and stars. "This, I put it inside a bottle cause it looks so cute. You made this little flowers and star whenever you are too bored. I tried making one of these but I really don't have a talent on this." he pointed at the little blue star under the paper flower. "See that? I made that one. There's a wish inside that paper and I wanted to make it a perfect star, but it looks so ugly and it didn't look like a star at all." Xiumin wanted to cry, he really does. His feelings are overflowing knowing that Chen collected all of that little things.

Xiumin: "I threw those stars." he said. His head is slightly hurting since he doesn't usually cry but he did yesterday and now the tears wanted to fall down from his eyes again.

Chen: "Before Tao came, I'm the maknae together with Lay and we are in charge of taking out the trash right? I'm always picking it up. Before I knew it, it was this much already." he shakes the bottle and the stars were cutely wiggling inside it.

Xiumin: "What about this one?" he asked while holding a Peter Pan book. "I don't remember reading this." he said with tears threatening to fall.

Chen: "Oh~! That one! Yes you didn't read it but you said you and Luhan hyung is Peter Pan's long lost brothers because you always look young. You showed that book to me when we went to hide at the library when the guys from Cube Academy keeps on chasing us. I bought it after that." he explained.

Xiumin: "and this?" he was holding a piece of paper with a lot of scribbles on it. Chen laughed a little at the sight of the paper that has drawings on it.

Chen: "I can't believe I ripped that on the back of your notebook. I'm sorry Xiumin hyung but your drawings and the captions are just too cute." he laughed again. Xiumin looked at the paper too to see what did he drew in there.

A cute little chibi unicorn that can only be recognized because of it's horn, a cute baozi with face and arms hugging a cute deer, a dragon that was breathing fire through his nose and lastly a cute little chibi that was wearing a prince outfit.

Under the Unicorn there's a first aid kit and a caption saying; "I'm the magical healing unicorn! Please don't cut me up to take my silver blood cause I don't have it but I can still heal you using my magical first aid kit."

Under the Baozi with arms and face hugging a deer; "Ni hao~ I'm a Baozi lol. I love deers. LuHan is the best!!! XOXO"

On a dragon breathing fire through his nose; "Ugh~~ Dragon WuYiFan is angry!!! A dragon that can speak 4 languages .. .lol"

And lastly the caption beside the chibi prince; "Prince Dae~ Why so cute? Lol stop trolling your people! they'll bring your castle down if you continue doing that."

There's a lot of other things drawn and written on that one piece of paper like, "I'm bored~, I'm hungry, Kris is too tall!!!, Luhan is an idiot~, I want Lay's dimple!!!.. .there's a flower, stars, bread, coffee and a lot of cute chibis. Xiumin laughed at his own drawings, it was cute for him.

Xiumin: "I didn't even know this page was gone." he said smiling at Chen who was laughing too.

Chen: "Xiumin hyung~ your drawings are too cute and you called me Prince Dae so I ripped that page. I wanted to have the whole notebook but I don't want you to think you lost it. I'll be a thief if I do that."

Xiumin: "Do you like me?" he suddenly asked. Chen wanted see the older crying because he looks cute with tears in his eyes so he didn't say anything for a good 2 minutes. Xiumin was still patiently waiting for Chen's answer.

Chen: "I love you." he reached for Xiumin's hand and kissed it. Xiumin's tears finally fall, not in his wildest dreams thought that Chen is going to return his feelings. When he decided to confess he was ready to get rejected.

Chen wiped Xiumin's tears he changed his mind about wanting to see the older cry. He hugged him and patted his back. Xiumin pulled back at the hug first while wiping his own tears.

Xiumin: "Your lying!" he suddenly said still crying.

Chen: "If it's about Suho, you don't have to worry. He's together with Lay and I lied about liking him."

Xiumin: "What!??? They are together?? How did you know? Why did you do lie?" he asked so fast that Chen didn't know what he should answer first.

Chen: "Of course I know, I introduced them to each other after all. I'm sorry but I'm not sorry about lying to you Xiumin hyung~ I'm not really sure if you like me too so I had to do something to make sure. Seeing you jealous is the cutest thing in the world. If I didn't do that you wouldn't even realize that you like me. And you wouldn't be here with me right now."

Xiumin was about to believe everything when he suddenly remembered all those days that Chen would look so dearly at Suho and how hurt he looks like when Suho is with Lay.

Xiumin: "If it's the truth then.. .why would you look so hurt whenever Suho is looking at Lay? You looked so jealous." he said. Chen snickered at Xiumin's question.

Chen: "Xiumin hyung~ I was on the drama club when I was a first year. That was our basic in acting so you don't have to be jealous of Suho, really." Xiumin attentively listened at Chen's reasons as to why he lied. He agreed at everything since it was the truth, he didn't realize he likes Chen until he pretended he was in love with Suho.

 

~~~~~~

Meanwhile in the bed room Luhan and Kris was choking Lay for lying to them. They didn't really know that Lay and Suho is together.

Tao: "Lulu hyung~ Dduizang, stop! Lay gege~ is dying." he said while trying to pull Kris and Luhan's hand that was gripping Lay's neck.

Luhan: "This stupid unicorn deserves to die!! He fooled us and kept a secret!!" Kris nods and they keeps on playfully choking Lay who was trying so hard not to shout because they are touching the most sensitive part of his body, his neck.

Tao: "If Lay gege~ shout because your touching his sensitive neck we're gonna get caught!!" he said whispering.

Kris: " Tao's right!" Kris let go and Luhan followed him. Lay was panting a little, he ran to get the blanket that Luhan used a while ago and wrapped it on his neck.

Lay: "SHIELD!!!" he said a little too loud. Kris and Tao motioned a cute 'shhhhh~' to him and he nods. They went back to the small opening on the door and spies at Xiumin and Chen again.

Luhan: "I'm gonna kill Chen Chen later. He made my Baozi cry. He's so dead."

Kris: "If you do the torture that you are imagining right now Xiumin is gonna bury you alive." he said jokingly.

~~~~~~

 

Xiumin and Chen hugged each other again. Xiumin stopped crying and Chen was glad that he did. They are patting each others back and Chen keeps on whispering "I Love You's" to Xiumin's ear. Xiumin giggled, Chen's hot breath was tickling his ears. Xiumin managed to say, "I Love You So Much" before he pulled back to the hug.

Xiumin: "Can I keep this?" he asked while holding the box.

Chen: "No! It's my treasure! You have your own treasure Xiumin hyung~" he said then he reached for Xiumin's forehead and kissed it. Tao squealed too loud at the scene in front of him. It was too late when Kris' big hands reached his cute lips. The four of them knows that Chen heard it since he looked at their direction. Xiumin is still clueless. Luhan hits Tao a few times because they got discovered by Chen and they didn't know what are they going to do now. Luckily Chen didn't say anything to Xiumin and didn't do anything. Xiumin is still asking Chen about each and every thing on the box.

Xiumin: "What is this recorder?" he asked Chen who looked away for a while but he didn't pay attention to it.

Chen: "Why don't you play it Xiumin hyung~?" then he smirked. Xiumin played the recorder, it was him rapping and sometimes making conversation with Tao. "I recorded that while your having a contest with Kris hyung and Tao. You didn't won on the rap battle because you can't do freestyle."

Xiumin: "Yeah~ but I won on high notes battle." he said chuckling a little. "Ah! This!!" he said when he saw a broken glasses. "This is the one Kris accidentally broke right?"

Chen: "Yes. Because of that I met you so it's also included as my treasure. I love you~" Xiumin blushed more.

Xiumin: "Stop saying it, it's embarrassing." he hides his face using his small hands. The smile on Chen's face is not going away, he likes the shy Xiumin so much. Chen is the type to bully the one he loves. He pulled Xiumin's hand.

Chen: "Your so cute Xiumin hyung~" he kissed the back of his hands again. Xiumin didn't dare to look at Chen, he was too embarrassed to look at his eyes.

Xiumin: "Stop bullying me.. .I'm older than you." he was trying to pull his hands from Chen's hold but the younger didn't let him.

Chen filled the gap between them once again and this time he lowered himself to capture Xiumin's lips. The older gasps at Chen's sudden action, he wasn't expecting that. It was an innocent kiss but Xiumin can feel how much love was put on it. He closed his eyes when Chen didn't let go of his lips for a good 5 seconds. And yes he counted when Chen kissed him even if he's in shock. After the kiss Chen hugged Xiumin and Xiumin hugged him back.

Xiumin: "If the others finds out that we kissed here they are going to burn this place together with us." Chen chuckled and Xiumin followed. They are still hugging not wanting to let go of each other.

Chen: "It's our first kiss but your thinking about the other members." he hummed in amusement. "And I think they already know." he said while letting go of Xiumin.

Xiumin: "What do you mean?" he asked unsure of what Chen is saying.

Chen smiled at him before standing and walking to their bedroom. Xiumin is still clueless as he watch Chen open the door and he saw Lay, Luhan, Kris and Tao in there. Xiumin's jaw dropped, he was speechless and he didn't know what to do.

"They! They saw us!? They saw everything!? They saw us kissing????? Oh My ing Gosh!!!! OMFG!!! OMFG!!!! It's so embarrassing!!! What should I do? OMG! Luhan saw everything!!! Tao Tao!! My Innocent Baby Panda Saw Everything!!! Omg!!!" Xiumin was internally screaming.

Luhan was staring at Xiumin, Kris was hiding Tao behind him and Lay's jaw is literally dropping on the floor.

Chen: "Is it fun spying on un Kris hyung~? Luhan hyung~? Lay? Tao?" he was smiling outside but he was glaring at them.

Lay: "It was Luhan hyung's idea." he was trying to dodge Chen's wrath but he won't succeed this time.

Luhan didn't care even if Lay lied, he walked passed Chen who was looking at him and ran to Xiumin who was looking down while blushing. He hugged him once he reached him and glared at Chen.

Luhan: "How dare you kiss my Baozi!!!!" he said then hugged Xiumin more tightly.

Chen: "Yah! Luhan hyung! I'm his boyfriend now!! Don't hug him or I'll get jealous!" he shouted.

Luhan: "Like I care!! I went along with your plan now give me my Baozi back!"

Xiumin: "Lu ge~" he looked at Luhan with aegyo and by the way he looks he know that Luhan won't be able to resist his aegyo. "What plan is that?" he asked.

Luhan: "He told me to avoid you!!! Can you believe that?" he said faking an anger. Xiumin looked at Chen and his eyes are asking for an explanation. Chen who was still standing at the door received the signal.

Chen: "I told him to do that so I can be with you and make you fall in love with me more. I can't be with you if he's always there sticking with you." he turned to Luhan. "Luhan hyung~ I'll help you with Sehun if you want. Don't be angry at me anymore okay." Luhan blushed, he let Xiumin go. Now it was Xiumin's turn to glare at him.

Luhan: "How did you~~"

Xiumin: "You like Sehun?" Luhan didn't say anything and just nods a little. He cannot lie, not to Xiumin, not to Xiumin who was doing aegyo. Kris who was hiding Tao to his back so he won't see the kissing scene felt the younger flinch when he heard Sehun's name. Tao suddenly stood up and looked at Luhan.

Tao: "You like Shi Xun?"

Kris: "Shi Xun?" he stood up too, together with Lay.

Tao: "Hun Hun's Chinese name." he explained. "So? You like Hun Hun?" he asked Luhan again. Luhan nods at Tao. Kris was looking at Tao and he assumed that Tao likes Sehun since he already said that he was gay too.

Chen: "Tao, do you like Sehun?" he curiously asked. Luhan suddenly looked at him, curious at his answer too.

Tao: "Yes." all of them gasps at Tao's answer. "But it's not the same way Luhan gege~ likes him. I like him as a friend." he gave an reassuring smile at Luhan that the older returned with a relieved sigh.

Chen: "Suho & Lay, Me & Xiumin hyung and now Luhan hyung & Sehun." he said while counting the couples in the group.

Lay: "Kai said he's in love with D.O and I'm pretty sure that Chanyeol and Baekhyun is a couple."

Kris: "how'd you know Chanyeol and Baekhyun is a couple?"

Lay: "I saw them making out." Tao, Luhan and Xiumin blushed and became fidgety.

Kris: "Where? And When?" he asked.

Lay: "Suho and I went on a date, we somehow ended on the same restaurant and they're making out on the bathroom."

Kris: "Wow! They're really.. .Open." Lay just nods. Tao, Xiumin and Luhan is uncomfortable with Lay and Kris' conversation about ChanBaek making out in a public bathroom but they are too shy to say it.

Chen: "Okay stop! Chanyeol and Baekhyun being a couple doesn't mean I'll let you go for spying and eavesdropping on us." Tao was now sitting with Luhan and Xiumin and he joined the hug.

Kris: "What~? It's your fault too for keeping it a secret."

Chen: "We are not keeping it a secret Kris hyung~ I just don't want it to be ruined or anything. Knowing Luhan hyung he might have interrupted us before Xiumin hyung can even confess. Let me guess, he wanted to do that a while ago but you stopped him right?"

Kris: "Your right. He said he'll kill you for stealing his Xiumin."

Chen: "Well, Luhan hyung~ he's my Minseok now so you can't kill me. You don't want Xiumin hyung~ to be sad right?" Chen made a Cheshire Cat smile and Luhan rolled his eyes.

Tao: "AH!! THE CAKES THAT I BOUGHT!!! LET'S CELEBRATE!!!" he suggested.

Xiumin: "Why do you have cakes?" he asked his baby panda while hugging him.

Tao: "For Celebration if you got accepted and Comfort Food if you got rejected." he said while getting out of the hug and walking to the bedroom to take all the foods he brought earlier.

Kris: "I have Wine too." he said then asked Chen to take it.

They celebrated for Xiumin and Chen who was now an official couple. While watching the whole confession thing, something in Kris heart bloomed. It was the feeling of acceptance and happiness, he never once thought that his friends are gay but now that they all came out he was surprised to himself when he doesn't seem to care. He was happy for them and there's a part of his mind that was telling him that he wanted to be happy just like Xiumin and Chen who totally looked in love with each other.

While they are eating the sweets that Tao brought all of Xiumin's questions were being answered by Chen. The younger patiently answered all of Xiumin's questions about the plan Luhan mentioned earlier.

Chen: "Lay is my accomplice. Suho and I are on the drama club together when we are first year. I introduced Suho to Lay, after a few months Lay said they are already a couple and that is when we met you Xiumin hyung~, Kris hyung~ and Luhan hyung~." Chen's smile was bigger when he mentioned Xiumin's name. "I fell in love with Xiumin hyung but, you are always with Luhan hyung~" he looked at Xiumin then glanced at Luhan. "When I finally cannot take it anymore, I asked for Lay and Suho's help. I told Lay that I'm going to tell you guys that I'm gay and I'm in love with Suho."

Kris: "So when you said you are gay Suho and Lay is already together?"

Lay: "Yes, we are already together. At first I was against it but Suho convinced me since Chen is the bridge between us and he wanted to do something for Chen too."

Tao: "I see. That's the reason why Eomma is always blushing whenever Lay hyung is near. Oh! And the stuff toy you bought at the aquarium, you gave it Suho eomma right?"

Lay: "Yes. How'd you know that?" he asked curiously.

Tao: "I went to Eomma's house and I saw it on his bed." he ginned at Lay and Lay doesn't seem amused.

Kris: "Why did you go to his house Tao'er?" there are lines forming on his forehead.

Tao: "He invited me. He's my eomma so of course I wouldn't be able to say no." he smiled at Kris too. "Sehun, Kai and D.O is in there too."

Xiumin: "Since when did you guys became so close?" he asked slightly laughing.

Tao: "Since we hang out at the family restaurant. Also I think Kai is courting D.O."

After a few more chatting Kris told them that they all should go home since they had class the next day. Kris went home with Tao and Luhan, Lay went alone he said he still gonna go to the supermarket to buy something.

Chen asked Xiumin if he can stay over at his house since they didn't get the chance last time when the older invited him because they stayed at Kris' house. Even if Xiumin is not sure if it's okay because Chen is persuasive and he used his aegyo he can't say no to him.

(lol can't say no to your baby camel dinosaur~? XD)

Xiumin asked for his parents permission first. He called them only to fi d out that they are not in the house and they won't be coming home till the next day. Xiumin and Chen was the last one on the hideout. Luhan didn't wanna leave them alone together but Kris and Tao dragged him to Kris' car. Before Chen go he took the flashdrive where his video was stocked and he put it on his treasure box.

Chen: "Xiumin hyung~ I'll just put my treasure box on the bedroom then let's go to your house." he smiled at Xiumin and the older just nods.

Chen can tell that Xiumin is nervous. His hands were shaking and he was so restless and jumpy. Chen smiled to himself, he knows what Xiumin is thinking but he doesn't have any intention to make love to him. He just want to chat and cuddle with Xiumin the whole night, that's all.

When he made sure that the box is safe he went out of the room only to find Xiumin in a daze staring at the cake that Tao brought. It was a mess and the icing is all over the table since Tao is one messy eater. He walked to Xiumin quietly and went behind his back.

Chen: "Hyung~ don't be nervous. I won't do anything tonight." he whispered to Xiumin who jumped when Chen's hot breath touched his ear.

The older blushed once more and it was the cutest one so far. Even his ears and neck are red. Xiumin didn't say anything, Chen hugged him from behind and kissed the back of his head. After a few more minutes they went out of the school property and started walking to the bus station.

On the other hand, Luhan and Tao received a text from Sehun.

 

~~~

From: Sehunnie~

To: Luhannie hyung~

"Luhannie hyung~ TT TT My parents suddenly went to my grandparents house. They said my grandma was having heart pains and they wanted to take her to the hospital TT TT.. .I'm home alone. Please come here right now. I don't want to be alone, I wanted to come with them but they told me to watch the house. TT TT Luhannie hyung~~~~"

~~~

From: DumbHun~

To: y Panda~

"Tao Tao TT TT My parents suddenly went to my grandparents house. They said my grandma was having heart pains and they wanted to take her to the hospital TT TT.. .I'm home alone. Please come here right now. I don't want to be alone, I wanted to come with them but they told me to watch the house. ..I'll be good to you from now on just come!!! TT TT"

~~~

 

Luhan was so worried about Sehun that he wanted to fly where he is as soon as possible.

Tao: "Luhan hyung~ I'm sure he texted everyone on his contacts the same message. Why don't you ask him first if someone already agreed to stay with him?" Luhan nods at Tao but he stopped when he is about to press the call button.

Luhan: "What if he said there's no one? Are you going?" he asked. Tao glanced at Kris before answering him.

Tao: "Of course I'm not. You are." then he smiled. "Dduizang is staying over at my place so no can do. Please take care of my Hun Hun~" Luhan just smiled cutely then pressed the call button. While Luhan is busy at the phone Kris suddenly pulled Tao's arms.

Kris: "Why did you lie?" he curiously asked the younger who was watching Luhan with a Cheshire smile on.

Tao: "Dduizang! You are so slow. Luhan hyung needs some push so I did that. And I didn't entirely lie, if you want to can really stay at my house tonight. Your house is near so there would be no problem tomorrow, you can wake up early and walk home to change to uniform." he said.

Kris: "Can't I just borrow your uniform? Were almost the same size so it should be fine. I'm too lazy to walk home and change." there are lines showing on his forehead.

Tao: "okay~" Luhan finished the call. "So?" he asked.

Luhan: "He said only You, Me and Kai are the one he texted. He said Kai is staying at D.O's and You are not replying so I'm the only option."

Tao: "Well~? What are you waiting for? Go now." he said while pushing Luhan away. After a shy nod he took off. When Kris and Tao is alone, Kris asked Tao again as to why he didn't tell him sooner that he was gay. "I'm scared you would hate me Dduizang~" he said while pouting.

Kris: "Why would I hate you?"

Tao: "I didn't know they are gay too at first and I didn't know if you are okay with gay people so that scared me. I don't want to lose you Dduizang. I don't want to be hated by you. I don't want any disgusting look from you." Kris was stealing glances at him even if he was driving. Tao's head was hung low while he was playing with the hem of his shirt.

Kris: "Did you lose me? Did I hate you? Did I gave you a disgusted look when you came out a few hours ago?" he asked smiling. Tao stared at him and smiled.

Tao: "No~" he answered shortly. "That's why I'm so happy." he added.

They didn't say anything again till they reached Tao's house. Tao didn't flirt with Kris because he was afraid that Kris won't like it anymore now that he knows that he was gay. Kris felt it, he saw how Tao would take one step backward when he was taking one step forward. He didn't like Tao avoiding him so he took the initiative and flirted with Tao. He didn't want Tao to think that something would change just because he was gay, he seriously didn't care at all.

It was a long day so after a bath Tao went straight to bed while Kris is on the guest room. Kris went to Tao's room.

Tao: "What are you doing here Dduizang? I thought you're already sleeping?" he asked while hugging his panda plushie. Tao looked so dearly adorable, he was seating on the bed, the blanket was covering his lower half and he was hugging a stuff toy. His hair is a mess and his chin is resting on the stuff toy's head.

Kris: "I'll sleep here." he said confidently while closing the door behind him.

Tao: "But~~~"

Kris: "You are allowed to sleep on my bed, but I'm not allowed to sleep on yours?" he asked. He was in front of Tao and because he was too tall and Tao was seating in the bed the other had to look up to him. It looks so cute on Kris' position, he seriously looked like a 5 year old kid.

Tao shook his head cutely and moved to the other side of the bed to make enough space for Kris. Kris smiled at him while making his way inside the blankets.

That night everyone was happy. Chen and Xiumin is an official couple and they are going to spend their first night as a couple at Xiumin's house. Tao and Kris is happily chatting on Tao's bed while sharing a blanket. Luhan is on Sehun's house and they are making plans on what to do on the next weekend. Kai and D.O was exchanging texts just like Lay and Suho. Lastly the Breakfast couple, EggYeol and BaekCon is happily watching movie on their love house on the 2nd floor of the restaurant.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

please leave a comment :) I'm more excited to see the New Comments Notification than the New Subscriber Notification LOL.. .I Know~ I'm Weird XD ~