Chap. 11 end

When the Dragon meets the Panda

Kris: hello Tao'er~

Tao: OMG! GE~ STOP! IT'S EMBARASSING!


 

Kris and Tao made some plans to go out on weekend to celebrate their 3rd monthsary . Tao was so excited of course. For their first monthsary Kris got him another Gucci bag then on the 2nd, Kris got him a Cartier ring. Tao wanted to surprise Kris by wearing leather black tight pants and actually told the older to wait outside the house to make sure he won't see him changing into it.

While Kris was waiting outside Tao's house, Kris kept on scrolling on his phone grinning like an idiot. He can't help it, happiness just over power him whenever he is looking on his lover’s selca on his phone. The "aegyo" on those photos is the reason why his wallet is always empty. It is not in his character to smile like an idiot because of those kinds of things but because it is his beloved Panda his emotions easily shows.

While looking at the screen Kris saw a reflection of a man walking towards him, when he turned around to check who it is .. .suddenly the man dashed towards him and hit his head using a baseball bat. Before he close his eyes he saw Tao on the gate looking so terrified and the following scene went blank.

When Kris woke up there's a throbbing pain on the back of his head and he can feel blood gushing out. He's tied up on a chair and there's a spotlight on him. He's so dizzy but he can still hear Tao crying and asking if he's okay. He immediately rolls around his head even if his vision is blurry and he's so dizzy. He saw Tao beside him, tied up too and crying. Kris wanted to hug Tao. He looks so scared and the tears kept coming from his eyes like waterfalls, the younger is struggling and he saw how red his wrist is. Maybe while he was out, Tao tried to get out of those stupid ropes and that's how he gets those bruises and cuts on his wrist.

 

Unknown Guy: "Oh~ you're awake. Did you like my surprise?" he asked while smiling. Kris wanted to kill the hell out of the guy but he's tied up and he can't really move at the moment. Tao is still crying and not paying any attention to the guy, he's just worried for Kris since the bleeding hasn't stop.

Kris: "What do you want from us!!"

Unknown Guy: "I just want some revenge for my brother. That's all." Kris looked clearly at the guy but he cannot remember anyone that resembles him. He just keeps on staring and wondering who’s the brother the guy is talking about.

Kris: "Who's your ing brother? We haven't been fighting for months now!"

Unknown Guy: "Well it's been a long time now since you beat the crap out of him. But he just ing told me about it 2 months ago. Do you know a guy named Zico? I'm Taewoon his brother."

Kris: "Ahh~ the guy who messed with.. ."

Tao: "I'm the one who beat him up! He's a ert!" he confessed. "Let Kris gege~ go! Your business is only with me."

Taewoon: "Bull! You know! After we beat the crap out of you guys and your members. SPEED and Block B will be the strongest group in this whole place!"

Kris: "What do you mean the other members?"

Taewoon: "We informed them you know. That you guys got kidnapped in here. They're probably on their way now. Idiots." then he laughed. Kris laughed together with him and that pissed off the guy more. He asked Kris why he is laughing too.

Kris: "You're all dead now. You shouldn't have called them you know. They're going to kill you if they saw Tao like that. If I were you, I would run now." he warned him.

Taewoon: "as if I'll get scared. I'll make sure that you won't be able to stand up ever again after this night. No one would even recognize any of you after I beat the hell out you."

Suho: "Oh really? We would love to see you try." he suddenly came in with the other 9 together with a bunch of hoodlums who's ready to pounce on them incase they do something bad.

Taewoon: "finally here huh~" he smiled at them, trying to provoke them more. "So why don't we start this as soon as possible." as soon as he said that at least 20 ugly guys circled them and all looked ready to kill them.

Kris: "Isn't that unfair. Are you that scared? All of you vs. 10?"

Taewoon: "There are no such thing as FAIR anymore my friend." he walked and stand beside Tao who cannot believe that all of them came to save him and Kris.

Tao: "I'm sorry for beating up your brother and making his and your group look weak. Please let my friends go. Your business is with me and only me. Please." he looked at the guy as pitiful as possible. It always worked so he really wanted to test his luck since there's nothing to lose.

Taewoon: "You know, you’re cute. No wonder my brother wanted a piece of you .. .but, I won't fall for that. This is our groups chance to get recognized, to get popular. All of that is only possible if all of you are sent to the hospital." he smiled again before signaling his mens to start the fight with the other members of EXO who's still being circled.

Chen: "Uhm~? Can I ask Kris something?" he raised his hand like a kid who knows the answer on a class. They all just looked at Chen. They are already used to that side of him, always trying to break the ice even on the toughest time.

Taewoon: "What? Going to ask where you're getting buried?" he asked sarcastically.

Chen: "Nope~ gonna ask him where we'd bury you all alive after this and gonna ask him till how far can we go." he explained calmly to the guy before looking at Kris. "So? Kris hyung? I'm pretty sure you heard me."

Kris: "As long as you can still punch Chen. Just look at what they did to Tao and all of you can decide when to stop and when not. Go ahead."

 

The gang obviously didn't have any single idea what was going on. Why the other 10 EXO members looks so calm, why are they having a conversation in a middle of a fight and why they don't look like they care on what was about to happen.

 

The first punch came from an ugly guy who targeted Suho but it just glanced over his chin. The guy took a lurching step forward while cursing when Suho got to punch him back because he's too slow. The other members starts fighting too while Tao is looking down. He cannot bear to see them fighting and getting hurt. It was literally breaking his heart. Taewoon is still beside him and Kris, just watching how his mens are getting beat up.

Kris is confident. He knows that EXO members will win the fight. They are all not that strong for real but they have each others back. Chanyeol cautiously circled around his opponent until he gives a short cry and launches a furious attack. He aimed the guys face to make sure that the guy would fell into a dreamless and painful sleep for a while.

Baekhyun is a diva yes but he knows how to fight to. On their way to that stinky place, he made sure that he had a pepper spray with him. And guess what, he sprayed some on his opponent’s eyes then when they're blinded that is when he's landing a hard punch on their faces. Luhan is considered unmanly but as Kris said before he was actually one of the strongest. it was a back to back fight with Xiumin. If a guy launches forward to harm the other, the two would pair up to beat the hell out of him.

Chen's still the same troll, laughing while punching some guy on the face. Their aim is always the face because when you hit the right places, your opponent would easily pass out. Kai had a tough opponent. It is like a Jackie Chan movie at high speed, fists and feet striking from every angle as Kai presses his attack, but each and every blow is blocked by effortless speed of the other guy. Well that is until Sehun ACCIDENTALLY grabbed a metal bar and hit the guy on the back of his head.

 

Sehun: "Opps~ thorry." he smiled at Kai who smiled back at him.

Kai: "That's dirty dude."

Sehun: "Thath why I thed thorry. I got exthited. Ith our firth fight." he said. Instead of agreeing with Sehun, Kai laughed because of his friends lisps.

 

D.O's attacks his ugly opponent and it is like nothing we have seen. His feet and fists are everywhere. He got punched once or twice but it didn't affect him at all. He just keeps on punching back. It's like when a guy punches him once then he will punch him back 2 to 3 times. That's just how is it until all of the guys circling them slowly lessen.

They are actually winning until Taewoon finally used his last card. Tao. He untied him and grabbed his hair. Taewoon's face twists with rage as he started punching Tao here and there. The younger being unable to move because his hands are still tied up just keeps on groaning. But he didn't tell him to stop; he's just receiving the punches like he actually deserves it. The speed of the blows rises like a drum solo and Kris keeps on shouting like mad telling Taewoon to stop.

Kris was so angry that he was ready to cut his arm off just to launch himself to Taewoon then use his feet to kill him but he can't. The rope around his body and hands are just too tight and it was killing him that he can't do anything while Tao is being beaten to a pulp. The other members wanted to help Tao of course but Taewoon threaten them. The guy actually pulled a cutter and pointed it on Tao's neck.

 

Taewoon: "Go ahead! Step forward and I'll make sure this guy won't wake up another day. We're screwed anyway!" he shouted at them. 

 

Every member froze on where they are standing. There is no way they're gonna let Tao got hurt more. He's already beaten up and he's looks like he's ready to pass out anytime. Blood and tears are all over his face and he can't even properly open his eyes anymore. All of the member’s bodies are shaking from too much anger. Kris is the worst, besides shaking, his wrist starts to bleed also his lips. Suho was worried for Tao and Kris too because he can see how angry the other is, he keeps on wishing that Kris won't get free because he knows that it would turn out bad it he did.

 

Lay: "Hyung~ I've never seen him that angry. He's red from head to toe." the latter whispered.

Suho: "Let's wish that it won't turn out bad. Let's save Tao before anything bad happens."

Chanyeol: "Do you have a plan Hyung?"

Suho: "I'm thinking right now."

 

Taewoon is still pointing the cutter on Tao's neck. He looked scared and not on his right mind. He's just looking at the 10 and whenever any of them are trying to step forward he was pushing the sharp object more on Tao's neck. They are all panicking now because it seems like Tao lost his consciousness. They are wondering why Tao didn't fight back or even talked while he was being abused, knowing he knows Wushu and all that. Little they know that Tao was drugged, Kris was not, because Taewoon wanted him to see clearly what they are going todo to the younger.

While Taewoon is grinning because he's in control, Kris finally, FINALLY got out of the rope on his hands. His body is still tied to the chair though. Slowly while Taewoon is not looking he worked on the rope that was holding him back from killing the guy and saving Tao. Xiumin saw that Kris got out of the rope and elbowed Chen to inform him.

 

Chen: "Oh no." he whispered. He was agreeing to Suho after all he didn't want it to turn worse.

Xiumin: "Oh  yes! We just need to stop him if he was actually planning to kill Taewoon. For now, distract that ing guy who's holding our Panda with his ing dirty hands." he whispered with wrath.

Chen: "Why me?" he asked slightly amused to hear his boyfriend swearing from too much anger. He took a mental note to make the older angry later because he wanted his Baozi swearing.

Xiumin: "Because, Why NOT Chen?" Chen slightly looked at Xiumin before.. .

Chen: "OKAY!!!!" he shouted while putting up his hands. "We surrender! You guys can beat the hell out of us. Just don't hurt Tao anymore. It's hurting me more than being punched on the face."

 

The other members who didn't hear his and Xiumins conversation made the famous D.O eyes and their jaws dropped. The members who heard just acted with Chen while praying for the others to realize what they are trying to do.

 

Xiumin: "That's right. We surrender." he said, putting his hands up in the air too. 

 

Actually getting beat up for a while won't be that bad if it will save Tao. He glanced at Kris who was just behind Taewoon and Tao. It looks like he was surprised too because he stared at them for a while until Xiumin did a little gesture to tell Kris to hurry up and untie himself. Kris slightly nods and worked back on the ropes.

 

Baekhyun: "Go wake up your ugly friends or call someone already. We just really want to save Tao now. We surrender." he acted too. By that, the members finally figured out. Well, except Sehun who got elbowed on the ribs by Kai before realizing.

Sehun: "AHH!!!"  he shouted in realization. Kai wanted to face palm but he can't at the moment. "MY HANDSOME FACE AND GORGEOUS BODY IS READY FOR SOME BEATING! Let my baby go!" he said while putting his hands on the back of his head for a more dramatic effect.

 

They all did what Sehun did and just stared at Taewoon who already lowered down the cutter and was grinning on them like he already won and they are already the winner.

 

Taewoon: "You are all disgusting. Actually giving up for this guy? He's that important huh~?" he tugged Tao's hair to show his face to them.

Kris: "YES! HE'S MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU AND YOUR BROTHER AND EVERY PERSON IN THIS WORLD!!!" 

 

The smile falls on Taewoon's face as Kris yanks him and grabbing Tao out of his grip. Kris carefully pushed Tao to Suho who luckily got him on his arms on time. He looked at Taewoon who looked terrified and scared. Kris' face warps with rage and he launch to Taewoon to give him a good beating just like what he did to Tao.

He attacks, fists flying at furious speed. Taewoon's face is already swelling because Kris' punches are full of anger and wrath and it added to his already strong punches. Kris doesn't care anymore. Until ... .

A knife cuts the flesh on his arms. He didn't care again even if it was bleeding so bad he just kicked Taewoon when he felt the sharp pain and that sends the other on the other side of the room.

The other members are still stunned at how Kris got stronger 10x. Suho wanted to stop Kris because his arms are bleeding so badly but Lay stopped him.

 

Lay: "Just a little bit more. Taewoon can still get up and Kris hyung won't be able to get it out of his system if he's still getting up. And also, he deserves it.. .for doing this to Tao." he said and looked at Tao whose face is already swelling, his flawless skin already turning violet and blue.

Suho: "He might kill him." he said.

Chen: "He won't. We will stop him, don't worry."

Sehun: "Can't we just go now and take TaoTao to the hospital?" he asked while looking like he's ready to cry.

Suho: "We can't leave Kris here. Let's wait for a while. Chen just let Kris punch the guy 7-8 more times then we're going." he ordered. Chen nods at him and prepared himself to count.

 

They all watched Kris sending strong punches to Taewoons face, blood already coming out of every wound. They cannot feel any single guilt while watching the guy getting beat up to death. Not after what he did to Tao who cannot even fight back.

After the 8th punch Chen finally pulled Kris arm that's already on the air and ready to land the 9th on Taewoon's pitiful face.

 

Chen: "Enough Kris hyung. We need to take Tao to the hospital. He passed out." he said. Kris calmed down a little and looked at Taewoon to confirm that he's really out. When Kris confirmed it and he saw his masterpiece on the poor guys face, he nods to himself then stood up.

Kris: "Let's go." he said satisfied.

 

They rushed Tao to the hospital because he's still unconscious. Their aching body and tiredness already forgotten, they are just worried for Tao now. They are all walking round and round while Tao is being observed. When a doctor came to them Kris was the fastest and the first who talked to him. The doctor said that Tao is fine but he got drugged so he needs to rest for a while. He also said that they already gave Tao some pain killers.

They all sighed in relief and the Doctor smiled at them and told them to go home and rest. He said that Tao won't wake up till the next day because of the drug they injected. Kris was the one who volunteered to stay. His wound got treated too he got 12 stitches on the arm and 6 on the head, but the pain on his heart is what's killing him not the pain on his arms or his head. The members let Kris to stay since he's THE BOYFRIEND. They all wanted to stay of course but Kris ordered them to go home and rest.

The members went home leaving Kris and Tao on the room. Kris was just sitting beside Tao and holding the younger's hand. He was blaming himself at what happened. A few tears escaped his eyes while looking at Tao's face.

 

Kris: "You're still beautiful Tao'er. Don't worry. Even if turn to hulk or hell boy I'll still love you." he said then he kissed Tao's forehead. "I love you." Kris fell asleep while watching Tao's sleeping figure.

 

The next day Tao woke up in pain, beside his face and some parts of his body, his head is killing him too. He found Kris sleeping beside him while holding his hand. Even if Tao's face is hurting he still managed to form a smile. He didn't wake the other up, he just looked at him. Tao is not impatient so he'll hear the story of what happened later, he's sure the others would tell him, for now he just wants to feel the warmth of Kris' hands that was holding his.

 

"Kris gege~ meeting you is the most wonderful thing that happened to me. I love you." he thought before falling back to sleep.

 

 

 

 


a/n: LOL that's it. That's the end XD ... .I'm so sorry for everything~ you are all allowed to kill me XD Thank You for reading it all the way to the end. I know it looks like I trolled on the end but actually no. I wrote this a long time ago, I still remember why the ending is like this. I WROTE THIS ON THE MORNING BEFORE MY FINALS. So yeah~ please forgive me XD .. .Anyway, you all don't know how happy I am while reading the comments :) YOU ARE ALL SO KAWAII~ I LOVE YOU ALL.

Please don't stop supporting EXO and Kris (YiFan).. .Remember It's true that everyone is struggling but some people are just better at hiding it than the others. Yes Kris made a mistake but I still admire him for standing up for himself and creating his own path in life. :) I believe that the members will forgive him in the future, I'll wait, no matter how long it takes. That's a fan's job right? to wait :) 

EXO & EXO - L !! SARANGHAJA !! YiFan !! HWAITING! TaoRis !! SAIL FOREVER!! ~ <3

(LOL the way this 2 idiot dance is so ewww XD)

 

(ZiTao was like, "LOL NOPE! GE! SHOWER WITH ME TONIGHT!")

 

(Tao: MINE~!)

 

(You don't have to say it live Kris, WE KNOW!)