chap. 3

When the Dragon meets the Panda

 

 

Tao's POV from start to present:

Tao was in the park, eating his strawberry ice cream. It was Monday but instead of going to school he was there, sitting alone in the park, eating his cold ice cream to make him feel better about his situation.

He can still remember what his mother said to him two months ago when she asked him if wants to go to Korea. She said that she get transferred there and she wanted Tao to come with her. She's working as a drama writer in China but because their company is originally from Korea their President chose 2-3 writers to take there saying that they lack good writers.

Tao's mom was one of those three and she was so happy that her career is taking one step forward. She accepted the offer, everything is settled but there's only one problem, she doesn't like the idea of living alone. Because Tao is one lovely child who loves his mother so much when his mother asked him if he wants to come with her, he immediately said yes.

Tao hates the idea of leaving his dear grandmother alone in China but he loves his mother so much. Tao's grandmother is rich and she keeps on telling Tao's mom that she doesn't have to work for them because she can take care of everything. Because Tao's parents are divorced his mother doesn't want to accept any help from his father's family.

Tao loves her mother so much he even promised when he was young that the only girl he will love and marry is his mom. Then, his grandmother came into the picture. His grandmother and his mother have a good relationship but his mother doesn't want his grandmothers help because she's shy and she said she will feel humiliated if he can't even raise Tao alone. Tao's Grandmother is 70 and she's still strong, she's still working as the Huang Company's 'CEO' her husband, Tao's grandfather died a little earlier. Tao's father cannot be trusted when it comes to the company so his mother decided to run the company instead of his Useless, Playboy, Spoiled and Untrustworthy Son. She was planning to leave everything to Tao but unfortunately her idiot son and her favorite writer daughter-in-law divorced. But she's still going to leave everything to his adorable, handsome and charming grandson.

When Tao said goodbye to his grandma they shed a lot of tears but Tao promised that he will still come on her b-day, Christmas and New Years day. Tao's grandma said that she will visit Korea too and will have a date with her dear grandson. His heart shattered into thousand pieces when he saw his grandma crying while saying goodbye but he still goes with his mother.

Tao keeps on sighing while thinking about it. Then his phone suddenly rang. When he saw whose number it is he almost dropped his Ice Cream from too much excitement.

Tao: "Hello!? Grandma!!!!! I was just thinking about you!!" he said almost shouting.

(TG - Tao's Grandma) TG: "Tao'er! I miss you so much!"

Tao: "I Know! I miss you too grandma! I was planning to call you once I get home but you called me first." He was giggling and he can hear his grandmother laughing a little at the phone too.

TG: "Tao'er~ Dear I heard your still not enrolled? What happened?" she asked.

Tao: "Ah~ grandma~ Mom is too busy at work, she's not coming home recently too and she's just leaving me some money. I asked her if I can go to school already but she said she's too busy at work and she still didn't enrolled me. She promised to take a day off last week so she can take care of it but she texted me yesterday saying she can't leave work." Tao explained. Trying not to whine so much. He heard his grandmothers sigh on the other line.

TG: "Tao'er~ I'll call your mom and I'll convince her that I will enroll you. I have a friend in Korea and I think his school is near you place. I'll ask him to help you with school." Tao suddenly stood up from the bench.

Tao: "Really!?!?!? Please do grandma! I'm really bored and I'm always home alone. OMG! I Love You So Much Grandma!!" He said jumping a little with so much excitement.

TG: "It's okay Tao'er." Tao can Imagine his grandma smiling on the other line so he smiled too as if she can see him. "Oh~ one more thing Tao'er, I want to give you something but you have to make sure that you will keep it a secret from your mom."

Tao: "Ah!~ okay! I promise Grandma! What is it?" excitement was clear on Tao's tone and she knows that Tao won't say a word once he said promise.

TG: "I send some Chinese food, your fav. books, your favorite panda plushie, your Gucci limited edition back pack and a black card." his grandma said.

Tao: "WOW!!!! you did that? You send all that? Thank you grandma ~<3" he said dearly.

TG: "I called today to inform you about that. It will arrive today at your house make sure your at home when it comes." she said. Tao was counting the things his grandmother said while listening to her on the phone.

Tao: "Grandma, you said black card a while ago. What is that? I don't think I have a Treasured item that looked like a black card.?" he asked while making a cute confused face.

TG: "of course Dear there's no such thing in your Treasure Box because it was from me." she said laughing. "That's the thing that you have to keep a secret from your mom."

Tao: "What is that black card grandma? Why do I have to keep it a secret from mom?" he asked still not getting what his grandmother is trying to say.

GD: "It's a Credit Card Dear Tao'er." Tao's eyes became big when he heard Credit Card. "I know that your mother will hate it when she found out but I think you should have it. Your old enough to have one and I want you to have everything you want. You don't have to worry because that black card is Unlimited. You don't have to worry too because the company will pay for everything." she explained.

Tao: "OMG!!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OH MY GOSH GRANDMOTHER! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I PROMISE NOT TO TELL MOM EVER! AND I PROMISE THAT I WILL SPEND IT WISELY." he said while literally jumping from where he's standing. He doesn't care if people thought he's crazy or if they think he was a big baby since he's not originally from there. He was so happy that he forgot the Melting Ice Cream in his hand.

 

Tao went home early to wait for the package his grandmother sent him. While walking to the bus station he saw a convenience store. He entered the store to buy some snacks but when he entered, the first thing his eyes saw was the cake beside the cashier. His eyes sparkled and he dropped the idea of buying snacks. He bought the strawberry cake.

When he came out of the store he saw some scary guys kicking the store sign. He looked at the guy at the cash register to ask what those guys are doing using eye contact but the guy looks so scared. The guy was quivering and he figured that those guys are like gangs and they are bad. Tao didn't want any trouble so he decided to walk out of the scene. He was so careful while going out of the store. He thought he was safe so he walked out happily but the bad guys suddenly stopped him from walking. They are smirking and Tao doesn't like the way those guys looked at him. He lowered his head trying to look helpless so the bad guys will leave him alone but to his surprise one of the guys slapped the Cake Box he was holding. He dropped the Cake and he looked at it for a minute. It was his first strawberry cake in Korea and because of those guys he lost his precious cake.

He lost every reasoning he had and he beat those bad guys. He saw a stick beside the store, he pushed the guy who slapped the cake box and he grabbed the stick as fast as he can. He knows wushu, he trained for a long time and doing some stunts is one of his everyday routine. When he was young he trained at a Chinese Temple, the monks shaved his head too. Using a wushu stick is one of what he learned.

He was satisfied to see those guys lying on the cold pavement groaning and panting. There's a lot of marks on their body. Tao calmed down and he told to himself that he should go now because it's late. Before going he went back inside the store to buy another Cake. He bought another strawberry cake and some lollipop too. When he purchased it, he went out the store to see the bad guys still lying. He saw the wasted cake and he was pissed again so he kicked one of the beaten up guys as a revenge for his precious cake then he walked out satisfied and smirking.

 

_____________

When he received the package the first thing he looked for was his Panda Plushie and his Gucci Backpack then he looked for the said Black Card he keeps on looking for it but he didn't see it inside the box. He turned it upside down and still there's nothing. He decide to call his grandmother to tell her that the card is not there when he suddenly saw a Shining Black Card on His Panda's Inside Pocket.

Tao: "Oh~!!! Is this it?!" he asked himself before pulling it out. His eyes sparkled when he saw that it was indeed the Credit Card.

He spend the said black card the next day. He went to the shopping district. He bought a lot of new Gucci bags and he ate a lot of delicious food. Buying a lot of things is fun because he only have to give the card and he will have everything he wants but the best part of the day that Tao loves is when he saw a Panda Mascot. It was so big and cute and it was giving free panda balloons. When he saw it he forgot his Gucci bags for a moment and dropped it on the floor. He rushed to the mascot and hugged it so tight. At first the mascot keeps on moving around, they are about to tripped together so he let go. He asked a group of guys who was staring at him to take his picture together with the Panda Mascot. They smiled at him as if they know him so he smiled back, one of the guys 'the one who looked like a girl' took the picture. He said thank you afterwards then he picked up his Gucci bag and left happy and satisfied.

He rested the next day because his body felt so swollen after walking too much. He put his newly bought Gucci Bags to his closet and he printed his selca's and put it in the album. For food he ordered 3 large Hawaiian Pizza Online. He was too lazy to order on the phone because he have to talk to the person on the other line and he have to answer the unnecessary questions.

When his pizza arrived he took a picture of it and posted it on his Weibo account.

~~~

HZT Updated his Profile:

>>>Photo with Pizza<<<

((("eating 3 Box of Hawaiian Pizza... . Alone. .. .Again!!!. I Miss my friends TT^TT.")))

~~~

It was the only communication left with him and his friends in China. His post is getting a lot of likes and comments. Taemin his best friend in China commented on his pic.

~~~

BBTaeminnie~ Commented On HZT Photo:

BBTaeminnie~ "3 Large Hawaiian Pizza? Tao Tao can you finish all that? O_____o"

HZT: "Minnie!!! Gosh! I miss you! And of course I can!"

BBTaeminnie~: "We miss you too Tao Tao. Now that your gone we can't tease anyone while watching horror movies."

DinoJjong~: "lol. So true. Ah~ we can still tease Key though, but he won't cry just like Tao Tao, he'll just scream."

ChoiFckingMinho: "True that! I hate the way he screams. He sounds like a girl. peace~ kibummie ah~"

BBTaeminnie~: "We miss you Tao Tao, please come back. And don't eat a lot of pizza! You'll get fat!"

HZT: "huehuehue~ I want to go home now!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ I miss you guys! I miss school! I miss my Grandma!!! Someone come take me home TT^TT"

KimKeyBummie~: "Tao Tao!!! I miss you so much!!! We'll visit you okay! Be strong~ stay healthy~ TT^TT.. . Choi ing Minho! I'm on my way to your house! I'm so gonna kill you!!"

HZT: "Thank you Key mama~ please visit me! You promised okay! And Minho ge~ you should run! X//D"

ChickenDubu: "There they go again."

KimKeyBummie~: "Gonna kill 2 idiots. Tao Tao, eat your food and go to sleep! Taeminnie! You too!!"

BBTaeminnie~: "Kay~"

HZT: "Kay~ Key mama X//D!"

~~~ 

The next day when Tao is energized again he ate the Chinese food his grandma send for breakfast. It was delicious, he missed Chinese food so much that he feels like the food is melting on his mouth. 2 months and he already missed home. His mother is not coming home and he's always alone, unlike in China when he came home from school, food will be ready and if his mom is not home he can always come to his grandma next door or his friends house. He was thinking to book a flight to China but he knows he can't do that because his mother will feel sad. He chose not to think about it anymore and he made plans to went out again.

He wanted to play a lot today, no shopping just play at the arcade eat some cake at a cafe and have dinner at a Chinese restaurant. He wasted some time watching tv and choosing his outfit for the day then after lunch he went out. He went to the nearest mall, the one near his house it's a 10 minutes walk. He entered the mall and went straight to the coffee shop. He didn't eat lunch because there's no food at home. He ordered a cappuccino and some cute cupcakes, he stayed there for an hour looking at the glass wall of the coffee shop. He was looking at the people passing by and he's having fun because there's a lot of guys who looks good in Korea.

While drinking his last ordered latte a man suddenly passed by the shop that took Tao's breathe away for a second. The man was tall and handsome, he's wearing a school uniform but it still looks good on him because he took off his vest and he hung it on his arms while his white polo shirt is open to the 2nd button and he's wearing a loose black necktie. He has blonde hair that looks so hot under the mall's lightning.

He almost spit his drink, he was gay to begin with, everyone who knows him knows it and he's not hidding it. His friend Jonghyun told him that he should not be ashamed or be shy or embarrassed by his own uality he even said that "Different doesn't mean wrong." since then when someone ask him if he was gay he would look straight to them and he would say yes.

His own feet betrayed him, he doesn't really want to follow the guy but unconsciously he stood up on his own as if his feet have it's own life. He hurried out to the coffee shop to follow the handsome guy he leave some cash and stormed out. He saw the handsome guy entering a Chinese Lucky Charm Store. He was hesitating to follow him inside because the guy might find it creepy if he notice him.

Again, he was betrayed by his own body, he saw this shelf at the stores front door. The shelf is full of black and white pearl accessories. Tao loves pearls, most of his accessories that he left in China are black pearl bracelets. He was dragged by his own feet once again and the next thing he knows, he was holding this white pearl earings and the handsome guy that he followed is holding the black one.

He was so shy at first he wanted to let go but his own hands won't listen to him so he followed his own instinct and asked the handsome guy if he could have the white pearl one since he's holding the black one.

Tao: "uhm? Can I have the white one?" now he really wants the pearl because if he gets the white one it means he will have a couple earring with the handsome guy. The guy just stares at him. 

Tao: "We can split the cost? Please let me have this White Pearl Earring I really want this one."

Handsome guy : *let go of the case* "uh! Okay you can take the White one!!" he said expressionless as he let go of the case.

Tao: "Really?!"

Handsome Guy: "yes!" he said then he smiled.

Sales Lady: "sir, here's your bracelet!" one saleslady gave him the black box.

Handsome guy: "Ah! Thank you. I'll take this earrings too.!" then he pointed at the earrings. Tao was standing beside him when he asked the sales lady for the earrings.

Tao thought of an idea, he wanted the guys number and he wants to be close to him so he pretended that he lost his wallet when the truth is he had it inside his bag and even if he lost it, he still have his black credit card that's not leaving his inside pocket.

Tao acted like he lost his wallet, he search for it on his bag furiously. And finally the handsome guy asked him.

HG: "Is there a problem?"

Tao: "Ah No!" he said while still faking a search, turning his bag upside down. "Uhm! Are you in a hurry?" he asked the guy.

HG: "not really, why?"

Tao: "I think I lost my wallet." he pulled his about to cry face. "but! uhm! My house is near here .. .so uhm? Can you wait for me here? I really want those earrings.. .I'll go home to get some money." he keeps on praying that the guy refused.

HG: "ah! I've an idea! I'll buy both pairs then you can pay me back later. I suddenly remembered that I need to get home early today because my moms coming." he suggested.

Tao: "Ah!? Really? Is that okay??" he can't believe that the guy is going on with his plan.

HG: "Yes! We can meet up later so you can pay me back." he smiled again and he's more handsome when he's smiling.

Tao: "Xie Xie gege~ your so kind!! I promise I'll pay you back later!" he said in Chinese he didn't expect that he will understand but he did.

HG: "your Chinese? By the way I'm Wu YiFan but you can call me Kris. Ah! I'm half Chinese half Canadian." then he reached his hands at him.

Tao: "Ah! I'm Tao! Huang Zi Tao.. . I'm pure Chinese! I'm from China but we transferred here 2 month ago." he shakes Kris hands.

Kris: "really? How old are you? I'm 18." already at the counter paying for the bracelet and earrings.

Tao: "I'm 16.. ." *looking at the earrings while the sales lady is packing it.* "uhm? gege~ is it really alright if I pay you back later? Maybe we can go to my house after this? It's really near, I swear." Tao said hesitantly.

Kris: "It's fine! Really! I'm sorry but I really need to go home now, my mom already texted me to get home as soon as possible."

Tao: "ah! I'm sorry gege~ okay.. .I'll give you my number then. Just text me if you want to meet to get your money." Tao was smiling sweetly and looking at Kris sincerely. They left the shopping mall together Tao walked home while Kris took the bus.

 

 

When Tao reached his house he keeps on holding his phone waiting for Kris message. He was staring at Kris number and he was so happy to have his number registered on his phone. That night Tao didn't get any message from Kris. He waited again the next day but there's nothing again. He waited for another week but he didn't get any message. He was thinking of texting Kris first but he was too shy to do that because they only met once and he doesn't want to bother Kris.

A week passed but still there's no message from Kris instead Tao received a text from his mom saying that he will have to pack his things again because they will move to a new house. She said that his grandmother enrolled him to a school and they will have to move again near the school. Tao packed all their things the next morning.

His mom picked him up after 2 days and they moved to the new house.

Tao: "Mom, don't you think this house is too big for the both of us?" he asked while looking around the big house.

((Tao's Mom = TM)) TM: "I know right? Your grandma arranged all this, I told her that I can do it myself but she said that she will come here in Korea and take you home if I don't accept her help."

Tao: "Ah~ really? She said that?"

TM: "Yhup~ let's arrange our luggage and go to bed early. I'm tired, your tired, we're both tired."

Tao: "Ok, Mom~" when they finished everything Tao's Mom ordered some food for them. After eating dinner Tao took a bath and went to bed, he checked his phone to see if Kris finally texted him but there's nothing. He checked his Weibo account and updated his profile.

 

~~~ 

HZT Posted a Photo:

"New House again. So tired. Going to bed now. Good Night~" 

 

 DinoJjong Commented on HZT photo:

DinoJjong: "New House Again?"

BBTaeminnie~: "Moved again?"

HZT: "Yhup~"

ChoiFckingMinho: "What happened?"

HZT: "Grandma told us to move near my new school~ huehuehue.. .new house is too big TT^TT"

KimKeyBummie~: "Wow! Didi! Big House!!! I want to live with you!"

HZT: "Please live with me Key-mama! Mom needs to work and she won't come home very often."

ChickenDubu: "aww! We'll visit you Panda!~ "

HZT: "Chicken ge~ missed you ~<3<3<3"

ChoiFckingMinho: "lol Chicken Ge~ is Back!!! Tao Tao I'll ask my dad if I can come with him, he's going to Korea Next Month to check our family business."

KimKeyBummie~: "Wah! Choi ing Minho!! Take me with you~~~"

BBTaeminnie~: "MinMin ge~ me too! Let's visit Tao Tao together!"

HZT: "Cute Taeminnie~<3<3

ChickenDubu: "already asked my Mom, she said yes. I'll take the private plane next month, who wants to come with me?~~~~"

HZT: "Uwahh!!! Chicken ge~ your so cool!!! I'll wait for you okay!!!"

DinoJjong: "Take us with you! We'll give you 1 year supply of Chicken!!"

Seen by: ChickenDubu, ChoiFckingMinho, KimKiBummie~, BBTaeminnie~ HZT

ChickenDubu: "lol, SEEN! Jjong! You have to buy my One year supply Chicken ALONE!"

DinoJjong: "Fine!!! Just take us with you!!!! I really miss our Tao Tao~"

HZT: "I really Missed you all so much too!!! I'll treat you a lot of food!!! Just come and visit me okay!!!!~ ^^ See you soon, I'll sleep now~ so happy~~~"

BBTaeminnie~, ChoiFckingMinho, DinoJjong~, KimKeyBummie~, ChickenDubu: " 晚安 ~<3<3<3"

-----------------------------------

 

TM: "Tao, wait for your grandma's call okay? Mommy needs to work again, I'll come home tonight. Take care of the house okay?" she said while putting his shoes on.

Tao: "Kay~ Mom~ come home tonight okay~ you promised!" he said while rubbing his eyes and yawning. He's still half asleep but he woke up early to send his mother to the door.

Tao's mom left and he was alone in the new house once again. Tao knows that even if his mom said that she will come home that night she won't come, she'll just text him again saying she can't come home because of too much work.

Tao went back to bed and slept for another 3 hours. He only woke up because his stomach is growling too much. Their fridge is empty and there's nothing to eat in the house so he decided to went out and do grocery shopping on the convenience store in front of their new house.

He bought 5 packed lunch, 2 Popsicles and some snacks. He's too tired to walked around the area or play in the park so he went straight home. He ate his break'lunch while watching kung fu panda. When he finished eating he cleaned the house and decorated his room. It was almost night when he finished everything, he was more tired that he is the past day because he did a lot. He saw his wushu sticks, he picked it up and put it in his room before taking a bath.

Tao: "Ugh~ I'll sleep early today~" he was talking to himself when his phone rang~ "Ha!! Here it comes!" he said sarcastically. He opened the message, read it using his eyes before rolling and throwing his phone on the sofa. "Just as I thought. She won't come home ' BECAUSE SHE'S BUSY WITH WORK'.. .ugh~" he hugged his panda plushie then he lie down looking at the ceiling for a minute.

When he finished murmuring to himself he stood up and took a bath, ate the packed lunch he bought that morning and went to bed. He didn't check his Weibo account, he was too lazy to do anything because he already did a lot and he was tired. All he wanted to do that moment was to sleep.

Tao slept soundly that night, he even had a dream about Leopard and Panda. It was 4 am when he woke up. He still didn't want to stand up from his beloved warm bed but his mind is already awake. He suddenly shoot up, still sluggish. His hair is messy, his supposed to be sweater is slipping out of his shoulder, there's a lot of bed marks all over his face and his eyes are still closed.

Tao: "Ugh~ Mind! I hate you for not listening to body!" he was talking to his mind as if it was another person and as if it could answer him.

He made his way to the bathroom and brush his teeth he didn't wash his face because the water is too cold. When he finished cleaning his self he went to the kitchen to make some hot chocolate. He opened the curtain in the living room, it was still dark outside and stars can still be clearly seen. When his hot chocolate is done he added some marshmallows and went outside the garden. He sat on the cold wood chair and he set his hot chocolate on the table. He looked up to see the stars twinkling and he remembered his training days when he was 10. He trained at the Chinese Temple when he was 10 years old.

Tao: "If I was training, maybe this time I'm already sitting on the big stones under the waterfalls." he shivered thinking about it.

He hates that part of training the most. Waking up earlier than the rooster and relaxing your body under the cold water of the waterfalls. It was a small waterfall, unlike the real monks who sit under the big and tall waterfalls his small frame as a child won't be able to handle the impact of the water so trainees like him was trained under he small waterfalls.

He keeps on reminiscing the things he did on trainee days while looking at the stars and sipping his hot chocolate. An hour passed like that and to make his body warmer he slipped on his jogging pants and jacket, grabbed his headphones and IPod, assembled his bike and decided to went to the park to jog. Before going he took his phone and put it in his pocket he accidentally touched the Contacts icon and it opened the first one he saw was Kris' number. He's still waiting for any sign of handsome guy he met a few weeks ago. He still have a debt to pay to him and he really wants to see him again but it looks like Kris already forgot him. He hid his phone again and locked the house before going.

He cycled to the park. Even thought it's still dark the park is surprisingly blinding because there's a lot of lights and there's a lot of people. Just like him all of those people's wants to work out, some are already dancing to the music that was being played on the stage. He parked his bike while looking around still amused with all he was seeing. He came to that park twice already and it was so so so different from the quiet and peaceful playground for kids as to what he is seeing now. It looks like the park is more alive on night and early morning than it was on day.

There's a lot of small stores on the street, the stores that was inside a vehicle, that kind of stores. They're selling a lot of different products. Those stores is small but it looks so cute, Tao figured that when Day light come the stores will go and will come back on night again. He saw one store selling leaves called Sorrel. An old man came to Tao when he passed by and he gave him the leaves.

Tao: "I can have this?" the man nods at him and smiled.

Old man: "Try it." then he smiled again.

Tao didn't know that it can be eaten just like that so when he made a confused face the old man smiled and figured why he made that face. The old man ate some of it to show Tao that it can be eaten. After that Tao tried it too while making an, "Ahhhh~ I see" face. The old man looked at him while he's chewing the leaves. His eyes went wide when he tasted it. It was so delicious and he was so surprised by it's taste. He keeps on telling the old man how tasty it was even if his Korean is a little broken and he mispronounced most of the words.

Old man: "Here~" the old man give a plastic to Tao and it was full of Sorrel leaves. Since he was selling it Tao was more than willing to pay for it he already put his hands on his pocket to get some money but the old man stopped him. "Ah~ No! It's for you. You remind me of my cute grandson so I'm giving it to you." he said smiling and Tao blushed a little.

Tao: "Thank you so much~" he said in Korean and bowed while reaching the plastic bag.

Old man: "Your not Korean right?"

Tao: "Ah~ No~ I'm Chinese." he said. The old man nods at him.

Old man: "I see~ come back again and I'll introduce you my grandson. He wants to see Chinese once." then the old man laughed. Tao laughed a little too, the customers starts to come so Tao said goodbye and thank you again and walked away with a bag full of delicious Sorrel.

He went back to his bike to put the plastic bag on the handle. When he's done he opened his IPod and played some music and he started running just like what the others are doing. He followed the course the other joggers are going and while he was running he saw a familiar broad back and tall frame in front of him. At first he wasn't sure if that guy was the one he was thinking who it is but when the joggers suddenly turned he saw the guys side view face and then he became certain that it was really Kris.

He ran to catch up to Kris but because there's a lot of people that was running in front of him he cannot catch up to Kris who was running so fast too. He turned off his iPod and put it in his pocket so he can run more comfortably and more faster. He doesn't know how to approach Kris but he still called him not thinking about it. He just want to catch up to him at that moment. He called Kris but it looks like the taller man can't hear him because he had his headphones on. Tao ran faster and finally he reached him. Tao pulled the hem of Kris' jacket that made the taller guy surprised and stumbled on his feet.

Kris: "Yah!" Kris turned to him. "ah! It's you!!" then he unplugged his headphones from his ears. Tao was running out of breath.

Tao: "I was calling you .. ." he paused a little to take a deep breath. ".. .but you can't hear me. You run too fast!" he bend down a little to breathe another pack of air. His sweat is running all over his body.

Kris: "sorry bout that!" he gave Tao his water. "what are you doing here? isn't this park too far from your house?" he asked when he noticed Tao was wearing a Work Out outfit just like him. Tao accepted Kris water and drink from it without hesitation.

Tao: "ah! Yeah! We moved again. Keke~"

Kris: "really? Is it near here? My house is just around the block."

Tao: "Neh! Do you know the convenience store near the family restaurant?"

Kris: "well yes since it the only convenience store around here."

Tao: "Ah! Really?? Our new house is in front of that store."

Tao: "gege~ I was waiting for your text. Don't you want your money back?"

Kris: "ah! I'm sorry. I'm so busy these past few weeks. I forgot to text you." they started running again. That short answer explained a lot of questions on Tao's mind. He thought Kris forgot him but as he said he was just busy.

Tao: "I thought you don't want your money kekeke~ ah! I'll pay you back now. I love these earring so much." he said while touching his ear where the white pearl earring is resting.

Kris: "I didn't wear it today. I don't want to lose it while jogging." Kris said when he noticed Tao looking at his ear.

Tao: "gege~ do you want to have breakfast with me?" Tao asked while slowly stopping from jogging. He was hesitating to ask Kris but he said to himself that there's nothing to lose he's just gonna try if he said no then fine but if he said yes he would be so glad to have this handsome guy accompany him.

Kris: "ah sure, why not! That's my original plan anyway."

Tao: "really? Good! Then I'll treat you kkk~ as a payment for making you wait for you money. Ah! But don't worry I'll still pay you for the earring."

Kris: "you don't need to treat me."

Tao: "I refuse!!! I want to treat you gege~ let's go!! I have a bike." he said while turning back where they came from.

Kris: "Okay! Your the boss! And I have a bike too. I'll just follow where your going then."

They cycled together at the family restaurant it was already bright and the sun is coming up. Tao didn't know what to talk about while they are cycling so he put his headphone on and Kris did the same. when they entered the restaurant some of the girls looked at Kris and squeled so he about being popular.

Tao: "So your popular around here?"

Kris: "kid! I'm your gege~ stop teasing me." Tao felt comfortable with Kris now.

He was joking with him already and Kris is kind enough to allow him to do that even if they just officially met a few hours ago. When they sat the table where Kris led him he cannot help but stare at Kris who looks so cool and handsome.

Kris: "Tao~ it's rude to stare." Tao didn't answer because the waiter came. He saw Kris' eyes was bigger that koalas when he ordered a lot of food. Tao was squealing just like those girls inside. Kris reaction is just too cute and his eyes just loves Kris facial expressions.

Tao: "gege~ what about you? What do you want to eat?"

Kris: "Can you finish all that by your self?"

Tao: "of course! Ah!! But I can share the pizza! just get everything you want gege~ I'll pay for it." then he passed the menu to him.

Kris: "all of your orders are desserts, aren't we supposed to have breakfast?"

Tao: "it's my breakfast. It's the same breakfast at home."

It looks like Kris was a regular on that restaurant because he ordered the usual. Tao again for the way he said his order and he found themselves laughing and comfortable with each others company. Kris even asked him about his eyebags but instead of being offended he was actually happy that Kris looked so concerned about him.

They finished their breakfast and they talked a lot. Tao asked Kris to be his friend and Kris said that they are already Friends and he was so happy when he heard him say that. Kris was his first friend in Korea and he was so glad because he really likes Kris and he was so handsome. Tao talked a lot as if Kris was his lifetime friend. Tao talked for 3 hour straight and Kris was happily listening to him commenting a little sometimes. When people starts to come at the restaurant they decided to leave. Tao who didn't want to let go of Kris thought of a plan. Tao invited him to go shopping and Kris accepted his offer.

They decided to meet up again after an hour. Tao hurried home to find some of his new clothes that he bought the other day. He want to look handsome just like Kris, he's really conscious about his looks and he didn't want Kris to think that he looks ugly or something. He wore his best clothes and met up with Kris who looked handsome whatever he wears. Tao's heart is beating hard from too much excitement.

They went to they mall using Kris car. He cannot took his eyes of off Kris while driving. He looked like an anime who stepped out of the screen. They reached the mall and Kris needs to park his car. Kris told Tao to go first and he will follow but Tao doesn't like the idea. He wanted the people inside the mall to see them entering together he wants them to think that he was friend this cool, handsome man. Kris laughed at him but he didn't care, that is who he is and he wants Kris to see the real him.

When they entered the elevator they got stock in there and he was so scared, he told Kris that he was scared of ghost when they're chatting at the restaurant but he didn't made fun of him. Instead he encouraged him and distracted him from thinking about it. Kris asked one of his friend to help them but the call got cut off because Kris' mobile phone died. The light was out and he can't clearly see Kris. He was holding on to him at first he can feel Kris was tensing up to his touch but after a while he becomes comfortable.

Tao's heart is beating so fast. He was scared and worried but the real reason why his heart is beating fast is because of Kris. He was hesitating if he was going to be touchy with Kris, he really did. He started with holding his arms and when Kris didn't refuse or do anything he took that as a sign that Kris is okay with it. After a while he rested his head on Kris' shoulder, Kris finally asked if he naturally do that and he was so embarrassed. He suddenly became glad that there's no light because he knows that he was blushing hard when Kris asked him. He asked if Kris was uncomfortable with what he was doing and when Kris explained himself he was so happy that the handsome guy didn't hate it.

Kris distracted him by telling him a lot of stories. His favorite story was how Kris met the members of his group that was called EXO M. After Kris told him the story he was worried about Kris and s. He knows wushu and he can beat people up by using it but he never once thought about that. He hates using it for violence after all he learned it because he wanted to protect his mom from anyone who wants to hurt her, it was a child's determination when he was training. He asked Kris if he could stop fighting because they might get hurt. Kris gave him a reassuring smile and he told him that they're going to be okay. Tao cannot argue with Kris when he was letting him rest on his shoulders like that so he just nods.

After another hour of waiting they finally heard some noise from above. Kris opened the small door on top of the elevator to see what was happening on top of them and to see his friends. Before going out they made plans to go to the Night Market. When they got out from the broken elevator Kris introduced him to his friends but only the dimpled guy greeted him and after that the other guys pulled Kris and talked to him. When they let go of Kris the taller man pulled him and told him that they are off to the night market. Tao didn't get the chance to say thank you properly. While walking to the basement Tao told Kris that maybe they should invite his friends to night market and Kris agreed to the idea. Kris called them using Tao's Mobile Phone.

When they reached the night market not too long Kris friends is in there too. They introduced themselves one by one and Tao was so happy to have new friends. They went to a restaurant and ate a lot of food while Tao is being interview by the members of EXO M. There's one question that he looked at Kris and observed what his reaction is going to be. The members asked him if he have a gf or special someone. Tao said, 'No, there's no one.' he saw how Kris smiled a little by his question. Tao felt happy and satisfied by Kris reaction. It looks like the older guy had an interest on him too. Tao's hope goes up and he decided to make Kris fall in love with him. He was determined, he likes Kris right from the start. It was love at first sight, it was all his own heart and body when he followed him at the mall. He wants Kris and he will do everything to make it happen.

They shopped a lot after eating then they went to the karaoke. Everyone is having fun and the members liked Tao so much. Tao made a move, he pretended that he was sleepy and he asked Kris if he can take a nap. Kris said yes and he rested his head on the olders shoulder just like what he did on the elevator. He closed his eyes but he knows that the other member is teasing the man he was leaning on. He was so happy that it's okay to them and Kris is not saying anything about it. For now his plan is to act sweet and act as a cute little brother to Kris.

He didn't plan to sleep for real but because Kris shoulders felt so comfortable he fell asleep and when he woke up he found himself on Kris' car and they're on the beach waiting for the sunset. He had a lot of fun that day. He borrowed Chen's cap and asked Kris to take a picture of him on the beach wearing it. He posted it on his Weibo when he got home that morning.

 

~~~

HZT Posted a Photo:

"Hello Sunrise! Hello Beach! Hello New Friends! ~

 

ChoiFckingMinho Commented on HZT photo:

ChoiFckingMinho: "OMG! Tao Tao!! What a coincidence!!! We went to the beach today too!!!"

HZT: "really froggy ge~???? Let me see TT TT so unfair you never took me to the beach when I was there!! HueHueHue TT^TT"

BBTaeminnie~ : "Tao Tao it was Onew ge's idea! He picked us up! Blame him!"

ChoiFckingMinho: "Sorry Panda TT^TT Come home and I'll take you to the beach everyday!!! TT TT TT TT"

HZT: "OMG!!! THIS PICTURE IS SO COOL!!! Froggy ge~ when I come home let's go to the beach together ^^ ~<3"

ChickenDubu: "Panda!!! I'm Sorry it was a sudden decision! I just really want to see the beach!!! I promise to take you to a beach next time, okay? Don't get angry TT TT"

KimKeyBummie~: "Haha, Onew gege~ is literally crying right now Panda XD just forgive him/us."

HZT: "UWAHHH! DON'T CRY CHICKEN GE~ it's just a joke. I had a lot of fun yesterday and this morning so it's okay! ^^ ~<3<3<3"

ChickenDubu: "Our Panda is so Kind!!! Too kind!! Thank you panda! ~<3<3<3"

DinoJjong: "New friends?"

HZT: "chicken ge~ stop crying okay ^^ ~

ChoiFckingMinho: "Whoa! I know I'm supposed to be happy for our Panda but I'm actually kind of jealous. Panda met them yesterday and they already took him to the beach."

BBTaeminnie~ : "lol, you are so weird Keroro ge~ XD "

HZT: "No need to be jealous Keroro ge~ you guys are still my best friends ~<3<3

ChickenDubu: "XOXO? What's that?"

BBTaemin: "lol, Onew ge~ is too old for the new generation terms XD"

KimKeyBummie~: "Kiss and Hug Onew gege~ Kiss and Hug XD ~<3"

DinoJjong: "lol, a jealous Keroro and a guilty, too old Chicken. The best comment box ever."

HZT: "Dino gege~ I know I'm not there but I can see Keroro ge~ and Chicken ge~ is on their way to your house. lol. Hide now!"

BBTaeminnie~ : "Oh! Key-mama! Let's go too!!! Let's Video everything and send it to Panda XD"

HZT: "NICE!!!! GO NOW!!!"

DinoJjong: "TT^TT"

Seen by: HZT, BBTaeminnie~ and KimKeyBummie~

~~~ 

 

Tao rested for a while then he received a text from his Grandma saying that he should pick up his papers at the post office because he was enrolled to a school and he needs to take his documents to the principal.

Instead of sleeping he followed his grandma's orders and went to the post office to get his papers. Before leaving the Post Office he checked everything and when he was sure that nothing is missing he went home.

He was so excited knowing that he will be studying at EXO M's school. He feels like destiny is doing all the work for him so he can get close to Kris. That night he slept earlier and he planned to surprise Kris the next day. He knows Kris have an interest on him too, but what he's not sure is if Kris is gay just like him. His heart was pounding from the thought of being with Kris everyday, it's consuming him. He can't stop imagining a lot of things that can happen when he and the man of his dreams Kris become close.

He woke up still tired and sluggish the first thing he did was check his Weibo. Just like always there's a lot of notifications, tags, follows and messages. He opened his best friend Taeminnie's message first.

 

~~~ 

BBTaeminnie~: "I'm troubled! I liked Keroro ge~ so much but he's always hanging out with his new friend Changmin ge~ he's not paying any attention to me now.. . TT TT I wish you were here to comfort me, Miss You So Much Panda~"

HZT: "Minnie~ why don't you confess to Keroro ge~ I know he likes you too. He's always saying it and we all know that he meant it. But your always taking it as a joke. Now that you finally said that you like him why don't you say it to him instead of me ^^ ~<3<3////< ~<3)"

~~~

After giving his best friend some advice he got up and wasted a lot of time picking what he was going to wear that day. It took another 2 hours for him to get dressed, he was checking his self at the mirror a lot of time making sure that he look so good that Kris will fall for him. He head out, he had his Gucci backpack on which contains his papers/requirements for the school. That day he was planning to surprise Kris, but his plan can only be carried on lunch because Kris is in the school and Tao can only bother him on lunch break.

The next day Tao woke up early but it took him from morning to afternoon just by choosing what he is going to wear. After finally being satisfied at what he is wearing he went to SM Academy. When he arrived on the front gate he heard the bell, the sign that it was lunch break. He immediately took out his phone to call Kris. When he said that he was in the front of Kris school he chuckled at the phone because he heard Kris let out a gasp. He knows that Kris is confused but excited at the same time. He hung up on Kris to make it more exciting. After a few minutes there he is, his handsome dream boy is walking near him with a cute little frown on his forehead.

Tao almost stopped breathing. Kris was wearing his school uniform and it looks so good on him. He aw a lot of students passing by wearing the same uniform but it didn't look good on them. Kris is not wearing his necktie today just his white polo shirt his chest is so broad and there was a hint on abs on his abdomen.

Tao's Inner Mind: "Is he a model? He looks good on everything. I think school uniform will be my favorite outfit for him ~<3<3<3"

Tao was trying hard not to voice out those compliments. When Kris was already standing beside him he pulled the taller guy to the coffee shop he saw on the way to the school. Kris was still confused and Tao was very much entertained by Kris' expressions. He told Kris that his Grandmother enrolled him to their school and Kris face suddenly brighten. The younger's heart pounded by Kris' reaction, the older guys eye twinkled for a moment and he took that as another sign that Kris likes him too. He knows that his feelings for Kris is developing so fast but he cannot help it since it was love at first sight.

He asked Kris if he can come with him at the principals office since he doesn't know where is it. Kris gladly accompany him and even waited for him outside the office.

The Principal told him that he is his Grandmothers dear friend. It was an old, long story but the Principal still told him how him and his grandmother met. When the Principal finally stopped talking Tao took the opportunity and said goodbye. When he got out, Kris was there patiently waiting for him. He did a 'V' sign and Kris showed one of his cute gummy smile to Tao as a response.

Tao remembered that Kris told him that he had a class, he asked Kris about it but Kris said that he will skip his lessons then asked the younger if there's a place he wanted to go. Tao said he wanted to eat some ice cream so Kris took him to an ice cream shop.

After playing a little in the shopping district Kris asked him if he wanted to play on his house ang Tao was more than glad because it will be his first time in Kris' house.

They bought a lot of snacks before going but Tao knows that it won't be enough since he's a big eater so they stopped at the convenience store to buy some more. When Tao entered Kris' house he was so amazed at how big it is and surprised to know that Kris is living alone. That is when he made his plan to stay over but he didn't say it to Kris because he was looking for the right time and moment. They prepared the snacks together, chose the movie together and watch a little of it together till Kris spoke and asked or 'stated' that Tao already watched the movie since he saw him reciting it. Tao said yes and he sat beside Kris and flirt with him.

Tao is now making the mood and was preparing to ask the older if he can stay. Kris told him he can and Tao was so happy to hear it, truth is he was so nervous on what Kris answer will be that he didn't hear any of what he said or asked he just answered based on his instinct.

The movie ended without them knowing because they're too busy chatting, laughing and teasing each other. They even finished the snacks on the table. Tao was grabbing all the opportunity to flirt with Kris, he was taking advantage of the older. When Kris is off guard he would touch him here and there or he would cling to him. Kris obviously likes it too so he didn't stop what he was doing until the doorbell rang.

They heard Luhan shouting to open the door and they have food with them. Tao likes Luhan's voice because it was so cute so when he heard it he giggled and got excited that he will meet them again. Also, he wanted to brag that Kris let him stay over for the night and EXO M members is perfect for his bragging.

Kris stood up from the precious couch and he followed. When the taller guy opened the door he suddenly got pulled outside, Tao was surprised so he followed as fast as he can. Lay pointed out to the sky and told them to look up, they did looked up and they felt so magical and he cannot describe what he was feeling. It was an eclipse and it was his first time seeing one. He didn't want to stop looking at it because it was so beautiful, it looks so magical and his heart was beating fast. He glanced at Kris who was looking up. His silhouette is so breathtaking. His eyes was sparkling and his adams apple is showing. Tao felt his face suddenly got hot from the sight so he looked up again to distract himself.

All of them stayed like that for a while till Lay said his neck hurts from looking up for too long. Chen was the first one who noticed him. When they asked why he was there he bragged that Kris let him stay there for the night. Luhan was angry at Kris saying how unfair it was because it took so long for them before Kris finally agreed to let them into his house. Luhan punched Kris and they argued a little but they still ended up laughing at Kris & Luhan's childish argument.

They all went inside to eat the dinner the members brought with them, then after some deserts and tea they went home leaving Kris and Tao alone again. Kris told Tao to take a bath while he's preparing the guest room. Tao thought another plan how to seduce Kris again.

All this time Tao only wanted to make Kris fall for him and he was ready to take risks for that. He asked Kris if they can bathe together, he remembered telling Kris he hates ghost and he took advantage of the fact that it was his first time on Kris' creepy house. at first Kris was hesitating and not saying anything but after a little silence he said okay and he told Tao to wait for him in the bathroom. Tao can see through Kris, he knows that the older was hesitating because he's starting to feel something for him. Tao wants Kris as soon as possible and he knows that seducing the older using his body is the fastest way.

When Tao entered the bathroom he glanced at himself at the mirror, checked if he still looks hot. He pulled up his shirt and was satisfied to see his well built chest and stomach, he nod to himself and pulled his shirt down again. He browsed through Kris' skin care product on the side of the mirror, there's a LOT! No wonder Kris' skin looks so beautiful. Kris entered the bathroom with a towel in his hand, he pulled the towel in Kris' hand while they are conversing.

Tao's Inner Mind: "Okay! This is it! Huang ZiTao! Show off your KungFu trained, tanned, flexible and y body!! DO A STRIPTEASE!!!!" his own mind shouted at him and he did what it was telling him to do.

He started stripping in front of Kris and he saw how Kris was desperately trying to calm himself. Tao was rejoicing inside, his plan is working and the other's eyes was on him and he can feel his heart beating so fast by the thought of Kris thinking dirty thoughts about him as he strip out of his own clothes. When he was about to take off the last cloth in his body Kris stopped him saying he's not comfortable about the idea and Tao likes the idea of teasing Kris more using his boxer shorts. He stared at Kris when he's done striping, when Kris just looked back at him he asked if he was going to enter the bathroom with his clothes on and that is when the older realized that he needs to strip too. Tao's heart and mind is satisfied by Kris' reactions, he seemed lost for a minute. His striptease did that to Kris so he looked forward to the next event when they are already inside.

Kris stripped too, while he was stripping Tao can see his eyes looking back and fort at him. It looks like Kris was looking forward to his reactions too so he exaggerated a bit. He stared straight to Kris forming abs and he dropped his jaw, his lip a bit and looked at Kris eyes again. After a few more stares, smiles and laughing at each others boxer briefs prints they went in not wanting to stay in the awkward situation more further. Tao was first to get wet, the water heater was and the whole bathroom was covered in smoke coming from the hot water. Tao saw how Kris was slowly taking off the last cloth on his body using his eyes. He suddenly had a by the thought of Kris looking at him but he tried his best to hide it. When Kris went into the shower he was sprinkled in cold water when Tao asked him why he turned the cold water on Kris reasoned by saying he was dozing off and turned it on unconsciously. It was an obvious lie. It was so obvious that just like him Kris also had a but unlike him Kris was not good at hiding it. Tao assumed at first that Kris was the type who gets ruled by his body and now that he witnessed it for himself he guess he was right. He asked the taller if he need a backwash but he refused, since Tao is such a tease he asked Kris to wash his. Kris finger feels good when it was brushing on his skin, he wanted to let out a moan but he told himself not to do it.

After a long 30-40 minutes they finally finished and Kris went out first. He walked so fast but Tao caught up to him. Teasing again, the smaller guy wrapped his arms on Kris arms not wanting the taller to run off or leave him alone again. When they entered Kris room all of Tao's thought flew out of the window when he saw a Panda hoodie and Pajama bottoms. It was so cute that he had to run towards it to check if it was real. He looked at Kris who was smiling at him, his gums is literally showing and it was so cute. He asked Kris if the outfit was his, he even begged for it to make sure Kris won't say no. Kris said yes saying it was obviously for him since there was no way he would wear something like that.

Another striptease, Tao let the towel resting on his hips fall into the floor. Even if he turned around Kris can still see his bubbly cheeks. Kris blushes at the sight, Tao did too. Tao blushed more when he realized that Kris didn't prepare any underwear for him. When he asked Kris about it his eyes went big and there was an embarrassment in his eyes. He cannot believe he didn't prepare any underwear and he keeps on saying sorry to Tao while he was looking at his closet to find some fresh pair. Tao giggled at his gege~ it was so cute to see him flustered. When he found some, he gave it to Tao but he didn't look, he closed his eyes while giving the pair to Tao.

When it was Kris' turn to slip into his pajamas Tao stared at him so hard. He didn't took off his towel to make sure Tao won't see his . Kris helped him dry his hair. Tao is dying inside from too much happiness, the man of his dreams is by his striptease. It satisfied him to know that Kris was trying his best to hide it but it's still obvious. Tao wants Kris to become more flustered, conscious and aware. When Kris reached for his clothes that was resting on Tao's arm their skin had a little contact and Tao felt how hot Kris' skin is. Once again he wanted to tease the taller so he asked if he had a fever. Kris is good at making excuses and lies and he brushed off the subject saying he was usually like that when he is tired.

Tao was so glad that he met Kris, he had someone who cares now. After that he told Tao to go to sleep because they have school the next day. He guided Tao to the guest room, when Tao close the door Kris went to the kitchen. He made some hot choco & milk. When he went back to the guest room to gave the milk to Tao, the younger is not there so he assumed that he went to the bathroom. He took 2 cups to his room, he didn't want to bother Tao anymore so he decided to drink both. He went back to his room only to find Tao in there hugging his son Ace who looks like he was suffocating.

Tao asked him if they can sleep together. They only phrase that leaved Kris mouth was to let Ace go because he was suffocating. When Kris asked him if he's scared that is when Tao find an scapegoat as to why he didn't want to sleep alone. He said yes and he added a lot of unnecessary reasons to make it more true. He blabbered and blabbered and blabbered not even trying to fix the things he wanted to say. He was desperate, he wanted to know how it feels to sleep beside Kris. He slept with his ex-boyfriends before but he didn't feel excited like he feels right now. Just the thought of Kris hugging him like a pillow makes his heart jump from too much excitement and happiness.

Kris gave him the cup of milk afterward then he said yes to his proposal. Tao was happy, so happy that Kris is not annoyed at him, at least he doesn't look like he was. The elder was smiling from head to toe, his gums is showing and there's a happy aura surrounding him.

Kris went out, he said he will go get Tao's blanket and pillows on the guest room. To Tao it seems more like the taller wanted to sort his feeling out. When Tao was alone on the bedroom drinking his hot milk he suddenly felt bad for Kris. All he did since they met was being pushy and now that he thought about it maybe he becomes more pushy that day. He wanted to say sorry to Kris. When Kris came back with his pillows he said that he was so sleepy and Kris told him to sleep. He asked if it's really ok to share the bed because if he doesn't feel comfortable he can sleep in the couch or on the floor but Kris said it was ok so he nods. All his guilty feelings went away when Kris gave him a reassured smile. Kris dragged him to bed and after a few minutes be fell asleep. He was so tired from playing and talking that day.

Tao woke up first the next day but he didn't bother to wake up Kris instead he watched him sleeping soundly. When Kris shifted and was about to open his eyes Tao closed his eyes again and pretended he was still asleep. Kris got up and went to the kitchen. Tao opened his eyes only to find himself smiling at the situation. After a few minutes when he heard Kris singing while cooking he got up and washed his face. When he returned from the bathroom Kris was there and he told him that breakfast Is ready. After eating breakfast Tao borrowed some of Kris clothes because they need to go to school.

On the schools gate EXO M was waiting for Kris. He greeted them and they welcomed him to the Academy. When they are about to enter someone called Chen. Tao looked back to when all the members did, he was curious why they all made stupid faces when they saw the one calling Chen. It looks like Chen was like him and he had a crush on this guy named Suho. When Suho left Kris teased Chen, but instead on focusing on Chen's reactions he saw Xiumin's reaction who didn't look happy at all.

Tao met 2 boys in his class, Sehun and Kai who was a huge fan of EXO M they asked him if he can introduce them to their idols. Tao said he would try and they are more than happy that at least he said he would. Both guys we're nice but they're kind of noisy, Tao didn't mind at all since he was quiet and he didn't want to have a quiet companion.

Tao received a message from and unknown number but they introduced themselves as Xiumin and Lay. After that it was followed by another message from Kris, he said sorry and apologized because he gave out Tao's number without his permission, not that Tao mind. He said goodbye to Kai and Sehun because he promised to eat with EXO M and he didn't want to ditch them just because he found new friends. Of course because Sehun and Kai is a huge fan they told Tao to hurry up go to where the EXO M is and inform them what happened later.

Tao replied to them after saving their numbers, he told them where he is. After a few minutes of waiting he saw Chen walking or more like running to him. He waved at him so he waved back pulling a smile. Then he spotted the others running behind him too. Chen reached him and touched his hair. Then he turned around to the other members who was panting so hard. He yelled something about winning and when he turned to Tao he looks so excited. He said they can eat a lot of diff. kind of foods for free, when he didn't get what was happening he looked at Kris and Kris explained to him that they made a bet on who can touch his hair first. He was the goal so he get to eat together with Chen. Luhan, Xiumin and Lay bought the food while him, Kris and Chen will wait on the gym.

Tao didn't felt alone and lonely anymore. Everyday is happy, he get to spend time with EXO M and his new friends Kai and Sehun. After a month of spending time together EXO M members asked him if he wanted to join the group. He literally jumped from too much happiness and he keeps on nodding. Kris is opposed to it though, but it didn't stop Tao because he was desperate to have more of Kris attention. He joined the group after Luhan and Xiumin convinced Kris who finally said yes.

He knows Kris is jealous when he started having fun being close with the other members, it was so obvious. Kris was like an open book and he can clearly read what he was thinking. He was even jealous to Sehun and Kai who met the EXO M after Tao asked the members if he can introduce them. Luhan said yes and he convinced the other members to meet their 2 fan boys Luhan said he really wanted to know who was the 2 fan boys that Tao keep on talking about.

Kris was in love, Tao can feel it. Every single day Kris would look at him fiercely, and every single day Tao would shiver at that look. Kris would touch him here and there whenever he got the chance and Tao can feel how affectionate his touches are. Seriously if Kris asked him to sleep with him while looking at him like that he would say yes without a second thought. Who would refuse that y beastly look, no, not Tao.

 

 

~~~

MA BABY PANDA IS SUCH A TEASE >///////< ~<3