chap. 1

When the Dragon meets the Panda

 

 

Wu YiFan is the leader of EXO-M, a group of good looking and smart but troublemaker guys. They call him Kris, it is his english name. He's a transfer student from Canada.

Before he came to SM Academy there're no such groups that creates troubles for the faculty. On his first day he met Xiumin and Luhan. They're on the same year and section, they sit beside each other on every lesson. Later Kris found out that they have the same age and interest. They easily become friends, it only takes a day for them to become close.

Xiumin is the cutie pie of the 3rd years. He doesn't look like a 3rd year at all since his face is round and he's small. His height is the normal height for boys so he's not really bothered by it. Even though they call him 'the Petite of the 3rd years' together with Luhan he's really strong. He once joined an arm wrestling competition and he won against 10 competitors. Xiumin's is good at rapping.. . he joined a rapping competition, on his freshman years. His notes are high too but he likes rapping more.

Luhan just like Xiumin is the 'Petite of the 3rd years' no matter what he do, the outcome will be cute. He has baby face that makes the girls want to take care of him. He's really popular with girls. He loves playing soccer! He once said that he wants to become a professional soccer player. He's really good at it and he's always dragging Xiumin to play with him. He's strong too just like Xiumin but he doesn't know how to show that strength so he just keep it to himself. He met Xiumin on their freshman years, since then they didn't leave each others side. They're like an identical twins.

Because Kris is a late transferee, one week after he transferred.. . the school festival starts and that's when they met the other 2 members of EXO-M. Lay and Chen 2nd years. The meeting happened when Kris bumped Chen the genius of the 2nd years. Chen was wearing eyeglasses, when Kris accidentally bumped him his eyeglasses fell and shattered into pieces. Even though it is not intentionally a rumor started to fill the whole school that 'the foreign transfer student is bullying the 2nd year genius.'

After the school festival Kris together with Luhan and Xiumin went to the 2nd year building to personally say sorry to Chen also to stop the rumors. Chen cleared the rumors by saying that they only bumped each other accidentally and Kris didn't do it on purpose. After that they all became friends. Kris likes the way Chen cleared the rumor. He was prank about it when he told his classmates that it was just a misunderstanding. Chen even said that he seriously hates people who spread baseless rumors. Kris personally thinks that Chen was one brave man for saying that without even blinking his eyes.

Chen is the 'troll' genius of 2nd years. His real name is Jongdae. He loves trolling others with his unbelievable humor. He has the same height as Luhan and he loves skin ship. Whenever you go near him he will hug you or do other things to bother you. His smile is one killer smile. He wants to learn how to dance, he asked Lay to teach him but Lay refused so he hired a choreographer to teach him. And he call himself 'Dancing Machine'. Chen's vocal is daebak!!! Whenever there's a singing competition Chen's name will surely be registered. He has an amazing high notes.

Lay is a genius too. His family owns a hospital at the city. That's why the faculty knows him as 'Unicorn Yixing' since Unicorn was know to have healing powers, Yixing is his real name but he loves his nick name Lay so he asked his friends to call him that. He loves treating others wounds and his hand is magical because the healing will be more faster if he's the one who treated it. He had this 2 cute and deep dimples, he doesn't need to smile to see the dimples since it's already a part of his face. He loves joking too just like Chen and his laugh is the most adorable laugh in the world. And lastly he's the real dancing machine.

A lot of things happened after they met each other. The 'School troublemakers & smart guys who loves fighting' rumor starts to circulate around the school when the 5 of them was caught fighting a group of thugs on Han River. The teachers didn't even gave them a chance to explain what really happened and gave them a punishment. Kris was so pissed after that so he said that maybe they should really start fighting and making trouble since the teachers won't listen to them. "let's make it real!" he said. "I hate being accused of something I didn't do, since they won't let us explain then lets make it real!" he added. Lay, Chen, Xiumin, Luhan agreed to him. That's when they decided to name their group EXO-M.. . EXO is from the word "exotic" which describes them perfectly and M means "Mischievous." they spend one whole day to think what would be a perfect name for their group.

They started fighting the other groups in the area. Their first fight is with the other group BTOB or Born to Beat. BTOB is from Cube Academy. Next to their Academy. BTOB is said to be the strongest group in that area. The fight happened when Peniel (just like Kris a transfer student from the states) challenged Luhan to a fight. It started when Peniel's girlfriend had an interest on Luhan and she asked Peniel to break up with her. Peniel was furious so that day he waited for Luhan outside their school and challenged him. Kris as the group leader accepted that challenged thinking that it will be their debut in fighting. They won that fight and they become the strongest group in that area. EXO M became famous after that.

Day after day, week after week they can hear a rumor that they won another fight. Well it's not really a rumor since it's the truth. Their reputation is not that bad to the other students since the one they are fighting is the groups who was making trouble, bullying other students, thugs who doesn't know what the word respect is and the ones who was always looking for a fight without a reason. It's like they took the place of a peace maker around their school. The other students still respects them. The girls like them because they are so handsome and they all look so cool. They even have a fan club.

Around the school they have code names to the other students. They call, Kris as Dragon, Luhan as Xiao Lu (little deer), Xiumin as Baozi, Lay as Healing Unicorn & Chen as Troll Chen Chen.

They call Kris Dragon because there was this incident where Kris saved a cat that was trapped in a tree. After saving the cat he said that it's easy because he's a Dragon and he can fly to the tree tops. And another one, when he just transferred and they we're playing a game. He have to reach Xiumin's wallet at the top of their locker or else he have to drink this disgusting green juice made by Luhan. They were joking around when he said that he can reach it because he's a dragon and he can fly.

Luhan was called a Xiao Lu because he's small and his name is Lu. It means deer in Chinese, Kris was the one who told them about that.

Xiumin was called Baozi because of his bun like cheeks. Luhan is the one who gave him that name. Luhan lived in China for 9-10 years and he always sees this baozi buns at the streets. When he saw Xiumin's chubby cheeks he was reminded about it so he called him Baozi.

Lay was called the Healing Unicorn because he is good at treating wounds. He had this magical hands, the wound will heal faster if Lay is the one who treated it.

Lastly.. . Chen was called Troll Chen Chen because he really is a troll. He's prank about a lot of things but other people take it as a joke and they thought Chen was doing it for fun. Chen Chen was from Kris too. He called him that when they first met, he said it's cuter that way. Chen likes it too so he's using it. EXO M was the most famous group at their school.

~~~~~~

They spend their time together on their favorite place. The abandoned Gym in their school. They can do everything in there. They asked one of the faculty teachers to give them the key. Kris winked at her while Lay was holding her hand, no one can resist that way of asking so the Teacher gave in and gave them the key. Yesterday they fought a group of thugs who was bullying a girl from their school. They're sitting on the sofa (Kris bought it) while they're rubbing their faces checking for wounds.

"Man! I can't see clearly without my glasses! Those idiots yesterday broke my last pair!! Ugh~"  Chen said while rubbing his eyes.

"Chen Chen you should wear contacts! Your eyes will feel better then!" Xiumin suggested. Luhan was just nodding while drinking his bubble tea.

"I don't know how to choose contacts hyung~"

"chen Chen stop rubbing it! .. .I'll come with you tomorrow! Let's go get some contacts for you! Kris hyung~ Xiumin hyung~ Luhan hyung~ wanna hang out together tomorrow?" Lay asked his hyungs.

"can't!!! I have to help Ace take a bath! The last time he took a bath by himself he drowned in the tub!" Kris seriously said. Luhan spit his bubble tea then laugh out loud banging the table while Xiumin was literally rolling on the floor laughing.

"who's Ace?.. . Hyung~ what are you laughing at???" Lay asked. Chen was clueless too and he was amazed by his hyungs reactions.

"YAH!!~ why are you laughing?" Kris shouted at them. Luhan & Xiumin laughed even more, it seems like they can't stop laughing. After a long 3mins of good laugh Luhan and Xiumin finally calmed down.

"Ace is Kris's alapaca stuff toy!" Xiumin said. It was so obvious that he was trying to stop himself from laughing again.

"Cool Kid Kris here.. ." Luhan said then put his hands on Kris shoulder. ".. .thinks Ace is his son!" Chen tried to imagine Kris singing lullaby for a stuff toy in alpaca form. He cannot take what he just saw in his imaginations and suddenly started laughing so hard.

"Yah!!! Ace is really my son!" Kris was seriously trying to convince them and his face is so serious it was epic. They all laugh thinking how Kris would look like while helping Ace take a bath.

"ah! I want to see Kris hyung ~ doing something cute like that!" Chen said wiping his tears from laughing too much..

"ah!! Why don't we go to his house tomorrow after we get Chen Chen's contacts?" Luhan suggested. He sounds like he just had the greatest idea.

"good idea Lu! Can we Kris??" Xiumin agreed with him.

"yeah! But make sure you have presents with you, those who doesn't have presents I won't let you come in." Kris is dead serious about gifts.

"Kris hyung~ YOU ARE SO MEAN!.. .I won't heal you if you get injured on fights." Lay is good at treating wounds since he wants to be a doctor when he graduate, even if he's a troublesome student his grades is always on the top.

"in your case you are allowed to enter the house without gifts." Kris smirked at Lay who was trying to lure him and he obviously succeeded on his mission.

"hyung~ what about me? I have to buy contacts and new shoes, my shoes gave up on me.. . it's quite expensive?" Kris can't tell if it's a puppy eyes or a troll face he is seeing on Chen's face.

"that's because your always practicing.. .DanChen MaChen Chen Chen." Lay joked. Xiumin & Luhan chuckles.

"ugh! Fine! You too since you have to buy contacts and new shoes.. .nerdy eyeglasses really doesn't suit you!" Kris shook his head, then turn to Luhan and Xiumin. "buy something for Ace!"

"yes sir!" the two saluted together. Chen and Lay did a loud high five!!! And told each other that They succeeded on their mission.

 

That afternoon after their class they decided to go to the convenience store to buy some ingredients for their lunch at Kris house tomorrow. In front of the convenience store they saw some thugs kicking the stores sign and trying to destroy the vending machine. When they're about to stop the stupid thugs a skinny guy (that looked like a kid even thought he's tall) suddenly came out from the convenience store. He's holding a box, Chen thinks it's a cake since it has a cute ribbon on top of it. They saw how the thugs smirk when the skinny kid came out, their faces are saying, "we found our target!."

One of the guys walked near the skinny kid and slapped the box. The skinny kid then dropped the box, he looked like he was about to cry looking down at the wasted cake. When Kris is about to help, suddenly the kid pushed the guy.. .before the guy can get up the kid found a stick in the alley and he grabbed it and did a stance. Lay was so amazed by the kids action that he stopped his Kris hyung~ from helping. Seriously all of them dropped their jaw while watching the skinny kid fight. "BETTER NOT TO MESS WITH THIS KID"  was what on their minds that moment.

"his strength doesn't suit his body at all, he's too thin and he looks like a kid even though he's tall. I wonder where is he getting all that energy." Lay said while holding his Kris hyungs arms.

"he's scary though.. .he looks like a killing Machine.. ." Luhan fakes a shiver to make the statement more believable. When all the bad guys are already lying on the cold pavement the kid went back at the store.. .Bought another box of cake and a colorful round lollipop. The kid looked so content on his lollipop. Before the kid left he kicked one of the bad guy that's already half dead.

"that's for my wasted cake." they heard him shout before he walked away with a content smirk on his face. Kris was so curious about the kid that he forgot the reason why they went to the convenience store. When the thugs got up their face are all bloated and their body is full of marks from the stick the kid used to beat them. Before they parted ways they talked about how amazing the skinny kid is. Kris then stated that he want to meet the kid again.

That night the kids face, his stance, the way he fought, the way he smirks before leaving, his husky voice and his contented beautiful smile kept on replaying on Kris' mind. He almost spend all night thinking how the kid got that amazing strength despite having a small built. He thinks the kid is handsome but way too thin. Kris estimated it and he was sure that the guy is only a little shorter than him and way more younger than him.

"I want to meet him again! He's strong." he was talking to Ace.

 

~~~~~

The next morning as planned.. .Chen, Luhan, Xiumin and Lay went to the shopping district to get Chen Chen's contacts. They spent the whole morning looking for a good optical shop. While they are choosing Chen Chen's contacts Kris is in his house not even bothering to clean even though the whole place is a mess. All he did was arranged Ace's things for his bath. (((a/n: seriously Kris~? XD lol forgive me.)))

When it's almost 1pm, Kris got pissed because he was so hungry but the other member is still not there so he called them.

"WHERE ARE YOU? I'M SO DAMN HUNGRY!!" he shouted at his phone.

"hyung~ we're already here!!!! We're outside.. . Open the door?" Lay said. Kris heard the others giggling on the background. He got up from the sofa to open the door. Still on the phone with Lay, he was complaining how he waited for them for almost 3hrs now and he's so hungry he could die. When he opened the door the first one he saw is Chen Chen wearing his new contact lenses. He stared at Chen Chen for a second or two, he didn't thought that they would get colored lenses. It was hazelnut brown, it suits chen chen.

"you look good!" Kris said smiling.

"thanks hyung~" Chen's happy that he got complimented. Then suddenly Xiumin jumped in front of Kris' face.

"what about me? Do I look good?" he made his famous baozi aegyo. Chen, Lay and Luhan giggled and Xiumin's cuteness while Kris just stared at him.

"you look! Natural!" Kris threw his famous BITHC-PLEASE face at his friend. "come in! The house a mess! The caretaker didn't come today!" he opened the door wide enough for the guys to get in!

"wow! Your house is huge hyung but~" said Lay but Xiumin, the neat freak cut him off.. .

"what the!!" Xiumin frowns which is rare since he's always seen smiling. "YAH! Is this a house? IT'S WAY TOO MESSY! CAN'T YOU CLEAN THIS UP?" he said while pointing to the enormous amount of dirty clothes scattered on the floor.

"Kris! Your house is still disgusting as ever!!!" Luhan put his hands on his nose because the house is smelly.

"Damn it Kris! Clean this place! I won't go in, unless you clean this up!" Xiumin said. Kris sighed and scratched the back of his head.

"fine! I'll clean up! Chen Chen, Lay! You'll help me, right?"

"ah! I'll help you hyung!" Lay said smiling and his dimples are exploding.

"yeah~ we'll help!" Chen smiled too. Xiumin sighed once again.

"fine! I'll help too! Man! This is Lay and Chen Chen's first visit to your house and you're making them clean all this mess." Xiumin shakes his head while picking up Kris' dirty clothes.

"can't help it! I'm not good at cleaning!" Kris said chuckling as he give Xiumin a laundry bag. "I'm so lucky today!! Baozi will finally help me clean the house." he said smirking.

"There's no second time Kris! Just that, of all the day your house is specially messy and disgusting today, and it's Lay & Chen Chen's 1st visit." Xiumin said. Kris just laughed.

They started cleaning the place. The corridors a mess, the living rooms a mess, the kitchens a mess even the bathrooms a mess. Strangely! When they entered Kris bedroom it was clean! As in, not even a dust! Everything is shining.

Lay: "hyung? How come your room is clean?" he was scratching his head cutely.

Kris: "well you see, I'm taking off everything in the hallway so when I enter my room I only have my boxers on and I really hate to sleep on a messy bedroom so I'm cleaning it."

Chen: "well! Ain't that weird?! If your already cleaning.. .why not clean the other parts of the house too?"

Kris: "too tiring!"

Xiumin and Luhan is in the kitchen cleaning up the mess because they have to use the kitchen to cook their lunch. Kris stomach started to growl. He was hungry so he went to the kitchen to check if the foods ready. Lay and Chen followed him because they're stomachs started to growl too.

Chen: "hyung~ is it done? I'm so hungry!"

Lay: "yeah! Me too! Can you hear my stomach growling?"

Luhan: "just another minute and its done! Why don't you guys take out the table and the chopsticks."

Kris: "I'll do it!" he said the he stood up from his precious chair. When Luhan served their lunch they all gobbled it like it was the last food they are going to eat. While eating Chen Chen remembered something.

Chen chen: "ah! Kris hyung~ remember the kid last night?"

Luhan: "ah!!! Yeah! The kid last night!~~~~~" he choked on his food so he suddenly stopped talking. Kris suddenly stopped eating when he hear the word 'kid from last night' he remembered how he didn't get enough sleep because he was thinking about that kid. Xiumin poured some water then gave it to Luhan.

Xiumin: "~~~~the kid from last night! We saw him today at the shopping district!" he continued what Luhan is saying.

Chen: "hyung~ I think that guy is rich!"

Kris: "wae?"

Lay: "we saw the kid bought a lot of things! .. ."

Kris: "~~~~and???" he doesn't get what they are trying to say.

Chen: "he came out from the Gucci store. And he have all this paper bags full of merch."

Kris: "really? Well it's not like he looked like a poor kid." he eats his food again, trying not to be obvious that he's interested.

Luhan: "that kid is a huge fan of a panda! He's taller that me and he look matured when he's just standing there! But men!! When the kid saw a Panda Mascot he suddenly hugged it and refused to let go. The poor mascot."

Lay: "yeah that was the first time I saw a guy so obsessed on a panda. The kid looked so cute when he's like that." then he giggles.

Chen: "he looked so cute that we forgot that he was the same kid who beat up those thugs yesterday."

Kris: (innermind) "should've come with them shopping, they are so lucky to see him again." he told himself. "so you guys followed him?"

Xiumin: "no! We think it's strange too but wherever we go.. .the kid is there."

Kris: "that kid's strong I want to meet him again." still trying to make it look like he's not that interested.

Xiumin: "Ohh! Someone looks interested!"

Kris: "He's strong so I want to meet him again!" he said while putting on his poker face.

Lay: "really? just that?"

Kris: "what!?" EXO M members are all looking at him. "fine!!! I'm interested! That kid strong that's all I just to meet him again."

Luhan: "mm~ He's really strong! I think he's stronger than me and did you see the way he used the wooden stick.?"

Chen: "yeah~ I think he's trained! There's no way someone can just use a long stick to beat people up without training."

Lay: "neh~ I think he knows wushu!"

Kris: "ah! That's also a martial art right? The only difference is the stick?"

Chen: "yeah~ he's really cool if he knows wushu. And with that tall and skinny body I think it's possible." all of them nods at him.

When they finished their lunch Chen Chen and Lay as the youngest washed the dishes while the other 3 is choosing a movie at the living room. After watching 'Kill Bill' Luhan reminded Kris about Ace's bath. While preparing Ace's things for his bath Chen Chen, Lay, Xiumin and Luhan prepared a video camera to record Kris while helping Ace take a bath. The 4 of them keep on giggling while preparing the cam. Kris doesn't really care. He's like a big brother that let's his younger siblings to be entertained on something that he's doing. He's that kind he doesn't really care about anything. ..Well, accept for food, his son Ace and his image to the people he doesn't know and now another one is added on his list, he cares about the skinny kid.

~~~~~

The next day at SM Academy. Chen brought a portable DVD at the gym to watch the video they took the other day. They are planning to blackmail Kris to buy them delicious lunch using the video.

Xiumin: "Is it ready?" he was so excited.

Lay: "yep~ everything's ready!!" he did a thumbs up at Xiumin who was standing at the door as a look out.

Luhan: "Chen Chen, Lay!! He's coming!!" he was so excited he started panicking!!! Luhan ran beside Chen and Lay who was holding the DVD. Then Kris entered the gym.

Kris: "yah! Baozi! Lu! Why did you leave me behind!??" As soon as he enter the gym Chen pressed the play button. They connected the portable DVD to a speaker so the sounds can be heard loud and clear.

>>Kris: "Ace! Close your eyes! I'll use soap to wash you, your out of shampoo!" they were laughing at the background. "Yah!! Shut up!! Your scaring my son!!" more laughing. XD<<

Kris's eyes were big when he saw the video. Luhan, Xiumin, Chen and Lay threatened him that they will show the video to all of their classmates and the only way to stop them is a free delicious lunch. In the end Kris ordered a lot of food from their favorite restaurant. While they're eating Kris secretly copied the video to his phone then he deleted the original video, he found 3 copies in Xiumins bag, 2 on Luhan and one each at Chen and Lay. He destroyed all their cd copies and left the only copy on his mobile phone. Even though it's embarrassing he thinks those moments are precious so he's keeping it.

After school Kris decided to go to the mall to buy a bracelet. He lost his old one while cleaning the house. He knows where to buy it since there's only one store that's selling those black pearl bracelets. He really likes the color of those bracelet its not just pure black pearls it has a touch of white and light blue. He decided to buy it fast since he needs to go home early because his mom is coming home today.

He went to the 3rd floor of the mall walked around fast like a boss. When he reached the store he goes in then asked for the bracelet. While he's waiting for his new bracelet he walked around the shop to look for other accessories. One shelve took his attention. The shelves near the stores entrance, it was full of black pearl accessories. Bracelet, necklace, anklet, earrings, and rings he was so amazed by the designs. Pearls are obviously for girls but these black pearl accessories were specially made for boys. Everything in that shelve is so cool, specially the half black pearl earrings with a spiral metal around it. It was cool, it has a white pearl partner with the same design. When he's about to take it he saw another hand reaching for it. Their hands touched both holding each pair of the earrings on the same case. He looked at the other guy who was holding the white pearl and he was so surprised when he saw the skinny guy from the other day.

Skinny guy: "uhm? Can I have the white one?" The guy was shy but he can see through his eyes that he really wants that earring and take note he's not letting go even though they're both holding the same case. "We can split the cost? Please let me have this White Pearl Earring I really want this one."

Kris was so amazed by the sudden turn of events. He didn't expected that he will meet the guy again in that kind of situation. He was thin and tall. His voice, even though it's deep the way he speaks is like a whisper. The words he says looks like it came from a lips of an angel. He also notice how good looking the guy was. He was wearing a black pants and a printed white shirt. The dark circles under his beautiful twinkling eyes looks so attractive. Kris cannot help it but stare at the guy for a few second.

Kris: "uh! Okay you can take the White one!!" he let go of the case.

Skinny guy: "Really?!" his eyes was sparkling.

Kris: "yes!" he said smiling.

Sales Lady: "sir, here's your bracelet!"

Kris: "Ah! Thank you. I'll take this earrings too.!" then he pointed at the earrings. The skinny guy was standing beside him when he asked the sales lady for the earrings. The skinny guy started to search something on his bag. Kris noticed the skinny guy's expression suddenly changed. He becomes pale. "Is there a problem?" he asked.

Skinny guy: "Ah No!" he was still searching, turning his bag upside down. "Uhm! Are you in a hurry?" he asked Kris.

Kris: "not really, why?" he lied.

Skinny guy: "I think I lost my wallet." he was about to cry. "but! uhm! My house is near here .. .so uhm? Can you wait for me here? I really want those earrings.. .I'll go home to get some money." his eyes were begging, the way he speaks is so cute. Even though he's a man the way he speaks suits him.

Kris's Inner Mind: "Luck strikes again!" ~~~~ "ah! I've an idea! I'll buy both pairs then you can pay me back later. I suddenly remembered that I need to get home early today because my moms coming." he suggested.

Skinny guy: "Ah!? Really? Is that okay??" he doesn't look like he believes what Kris is saying.

Kris: "Yes! We can meet up later so you can pay me back." then he flashed a reassuring smile.

Skinny guy: "Xie Xie gege~ your so kind!! I promise I'll pay you back later!" he said. Now he looks like he believes him.

Kris: "your Chinese? By the way I'm Wu YiFan but you can call me Kris. Ah! I'm half Chinese half Canadian." then he reached his hands at him.

Skinny Guy: "Ah! I'm Tao! Huang Zi Tao.. .I'm pure Chinese! I'm from China but we transferred here last month." he shakes Kris hands.

Kris: "Nice to meet you ZiTao." already at the counter paying for the bracelet and earrings.

Tao: "Tao's fine.. ." he looked at Kris and smiled then looked at the earrings again that was being bagged by the saleslady. "uhm? gege~ is it really alright if I pay you back later? Maybe we can go to my house after this? It's really near, I swear." Kris didn't want to end their meeting today so.. .

Kris: "It's fine! Really! I'm sorry but I really need to go home now, my moms already texting me to get home as soon as possible." he said and he pretended to look at his mobile phone.

Tao: "ah! I'm sorry gege~ okay.. .I'll give you my number then. Just text me if you want to meet to get your money." Tao was smiling sweetly and looking at Kris sincerely.

As soon as the sales lady gave them the bag, Kris took the case, opened it then gave Tao the White Pearl while he gets the Black Pearl. Tao wears his pair at his left ear then Kris wear his at right.They exchanged contact informations after they wear the earrings. Tao promised Kris that he will pay him back and he said he'll wait for his text. They parted ways at the exit of the mall Tao waved at Kris while walking away. His smile was so sweet he looks so happy.

Kris inner mind: "Thank God I lost my bracelet! I'll treasure this black pearl bracelet and earring." then he touched his new earring and bracelet while smiling.

He went home satisfied with the sudden turn of events. When he reached home his mother was standing at the gate. He forgot about his mother who was visiting today because of Tao.

(Duizzang! You cute little bastard!! XDD why so gay?? XD)

~~~~~

Everything that happened yesterday is still fresh from Kris's memories. He keep on looking at his phone, can't believe he got Tao's number registered in there.

Kris: "Tao,Huang Zi Tao." he chanted his name without his knowing.

He's in the school but he can't focus on the lessons because he's thinking if he's going to text Tao or not. Lunch Break. It was Xiumin and LuHan's turn to buy lunch.

Xiumin: "Lu, there's something wrong with Kris today."

Luhan: "Why? He looks natural to me."

Xiumin: "Lu, he's quieter than usual, he's not ing about the history class being boring and all he did today was look on his phone."

Luhan: "Maybe something happened yesterday. Why don't we ask him?" Xiumin wanted to know why their birch face friend is so not his y self today. They (asked) interrogated Kris when they reached the gym where Kris, Chen and Lay are already sitting on the sofa comfortably while watching some movie.

Luhan: "Kris Did something happened yesterday?" then he throw his small self to the sofa where Kris is sitting. Lay & Chen was Looking at them, while eating their popcorn.

Kris: "Why? Nothing happened.?" Kris didn't want to tell them yet.

Xiumin: "Then, why do keep on looking to your phone?" Xiumin asked. Kris didn't want to look like an idiot in front of EXO M members so he lied, well not actually lied because what he's about to say is true.

Kris: "Well, someone texted me. Asking for a fight." he said then he shows them the text message.

Chen: "Are we gonna accept it?"

Kris: "If you want to. We haven't have a fight for a while now. Maybe because there's no one out there who have the courage to challenge us. What do you guys think?"

Lay: "Let's do it. I'm in the mood to fight someone right now." Lay said while looking at the pizza that Luhan and Xiumin bought.

Lu: "wait who are we going to fight?" Luhan asked. Chen take a look at Kris's phone again to see the message. It does have a name on it.

Chen: "it's NU'EST."

Lay: "Wait! NU'EST? I know that group I saw them fight once! They're kinda strong."

Kris: "Stronger than us?"

Lay: "Well, Not really. Just strong. Specially their member Baekho. I kinda know him from the past."

Kris: "As long as they're not stronger than us then there's no problem. I'm gonna accept it then." he took his phone from Chen and send their reply.

They scheduled the fight that afternoon. They decided to do it near the shopping area so if the authority comes they can easily split up because of the crowd. As planned after class they went there and waited for NU'EST to come. NU'EST is a 5 member group. While waiting~

Chen: "Hyung~ can I ask you something?" chen asked. Kris, Xiumin & LuHan is not sure who's Chen talking to so they all turned to him. Kris, Xiumin &

LuHan: "What is it?" the synchronization of their answer is not on purpose, it just happened.

Chen: "You see, I was wondering how do I differentiate like and love? I mean What does even Love mean?" Chen asked looking down and playing with a stone under his feet. He can't look straight to them. Maybe because he's embarrassed. They didn't see that one coming.

Kris: "Do you have someone you like?" Kris asked out of curiosity.

Chen: "I don't know hyung~ I don't know if it's like or love~ Ugh~" then he ruffled his own hair.

Luhan: "Is she beautiful?" Luhan asked excitedly.

Chen: "Yes. Smaller than me, white porcelain skin, sweet voice, raven haired and really smart.. ."

Xiumin: "Whoa! Chen Chen you don't have to describe her. Describe her more and Lu will surely find her."

Luhan: "Yah! I'm just curious what she looks like. It looks like Chen Chen fell hard for her." he said while pointing at Chen who was blushing.

Kris and Lay were just listening since they both doesn't have any experience in girls. They're both popular of course, a lot of girls confessed at them, almost everyday their locker will be full of love letters but they didn't want to have a relationship where they're going to be tied up. They just don't get girls to put it simply.

Chen: "Well, actually I can just confessed but there's one problem." he said seriously.

Lay: "What's the problem?" finally Lay talked. Chen: "Can I say this??" he was hesitating. Hesitating a lot!

Kris: "Why not? We're your brothers!!! maybe we can help." Kris said sincerely. There's a long pause, a lot of loud sigh and hard swallows before Chen talked again.

Chen: "the one I like.. ." he paused a little then let out a fake laugh. ".. .or love. She's actually a HE." he said. He bent down his face more because of embarrassment. He can feel his face getting hotter. No ones talking and he didn't want to see their face or their reaction. He was scared that they might hate him after what he just said. Chen regretted that he said it to them. After a long silence LuHan talked.

Luhan: "What the problem???" Luhan asked. Chen lifted his head as soon as he heard his hyungs~ question. When he lifted his head he saw them smiling at him. He doesn't have a clue what to feel, they just smiled at him but it feels like there's nothing wrong with what he just said.

Chen: "uhm!? The one I like! It's a man." Chen said it clear as sunlight and daylight this time.

Lay: "So??" Lay asked him.

Before Chen can talk again NU'EST came. There are 5 of them. They're still wearing their school uniform and they were holding a baseball bat.

Kris: "before we do this. I want to know why you want to fight us?" Kris asked while talking off his necktie.

JR: (leader of NU'EST) "We respect you but we also hate you. We doesn't have a reason, really. But if we don't fight you our reputation will be ruined. We already heard a lot of rumors about us being scared to fight you. Well we're not!! We just doesn't want to fight you because we don't have anything against you." the other members of NU'EST agreed. "but our groups reputation is on the line so."

Kris understand what they are trying to say so instead of hearing another long explanation he signaled them to start the fight. Baekho vs. Xiumin, Ren vs. LuHan, JR vs. Kris, Minhyun vs. Lay, Aaron vs. Chen. It was a fair fight. Even though their names are already ruined around the school they don't want to ruin it more just because they didn't fight fairly. They want their fight fair and square.

(I'll skip the fight, I can't imagine them doing it. Lol)

EXO M won!!! The fight didn't even last 30 mins. Baekho and Xiumins fight was the longest they're both strong but in the end Xiumin won against Baekho. Xiumin's body is a lot more smaller compared to Baekho but he's really strong since he's in charge of sweating in EXO M.

Baekho: "It's an honor to fight with you, even though we lost." he said then reached his hand to Kris.

Kris: "don't worry! If we heard any rumor about you guys being weak we'll tell them how the fight today was." then they shake hands. JR passed out so Baekho stands as the leader. They parted ways peacefully there's no grudge both sides. They both respect each other. If not for reputation maybe they can be good friends. Their faces is full of wounds after the fight.

Kris: "Lay! It's your time to shine!" then he laughs. They all laugh. Lay took out the first aid kit on his bag then treated their wounds. Chen treated Lay's wounds since he can't do it himself.

Chen: "Kris hyung~ Luhan hyung~ Xiumin hyung~ .. .Lay, about the guy I like... ." Luhan cut him off.

Luhan: "Chen Chen, if you really like him, why don't you try to confess?"

Chen: "But we're both guys! Isn't it weird and complicated???" still treating Lay's wounds.

Xiumin: "if he accepted you then just keep it a secret from everyone. There'll be no problem if you do it like that, right?" he said in a slight irritated tone.

Luhan: "If your worried because of your gender, and your scared.. .don't be!! There's nothing wrong with falling in love with the same gender. Love doesn't have any boundaries. It doesn't have a rule. Go for it Chen Chen.!"

Xiumin: "Lu's right! We're here to support you Chen Chen, just tell us if you need any help." he looked so sincere then he patted Chen's back. Kris & Lay nods.

Chen: "thank you guys!" then he smiled. Because they usually get hungry after a fight, they went to have a dinner at their favorite restaurant before going home.

The chatting about Chen Chen's Lucky boy made them laugh and made their body pain go away. Chen said his name was Suho and he was on their school. Luhan spitted his food when Chen revealed his name. Luhan was so surprised since Suho is Chen's no. 1 rival in grades. Suho or Junmyeon, he's the same year as Chen and Lay. He's a rich guy, he's good looking, generous and kind. He's not really Chen's rival just that when they saw each other at school Suho was always lecturing Chen about fighting and Chen always challenged him in terms of grades. It was always like that so Luhan can't believe that of all the people it would be Suho.

After finishing 3 large pizza and 2 liters of cola they parted ways, went home and get their exhausted body have a good nights rest. Kris took a bath then went to bed but he can't sleep. He was thinking about what Chen asked. He was thinking about Tao. He actually connected both topics and asked him self the same question as Chen.

Kris: "Ah! My cool self! What's happening to me?? ---------- really!! What is like? What is love???" then he buried his face on Ace's fluffy body. Because he was tired from school and the sudden fight when he buried his face on Ace body he immediately fell asleep.

Kris woke up from a loud music from his neighbor. He got up to make some breakfast but again he realized he doesn't know how to cook. It's Saturday and they didn't make any plans to hang out today. He decided to eat out. He washed his face then he changed his clothes, from pajamas to jogging pants and sweat shirt. The bright sun light hurts his eyes. Just like Chen his eyes is not that good but he doesn't want to wear nerdy glasses or a contact lenses since he thinks it will damage his eyes more. Instead of driving his car he chose his bike.

He was planning to do a little jogging in the park then he'll eat breakfast. When he reached the park he chained his bike then start jogging. He had his headphones on and listening to his favorite music while jogging. Because the volume is up to maximum he didn't hear the guy calling him from behind. The guy from behind saw Kris's headphones and realized that he can't hear him so he decided to run to him. A strong arm suddenly grabbed Kris jacket from behind. He was so surprised!

Kris: "Yah!" then he turned to the guy grabbing his shoulders. Again!! He was surprised to see the guy who grabbed him. It was Tao. "ah! It's you!!" then he unplugged his headphones from his ears. Tao was running out of breath.

Tao: "I was calling you .. ." he paused a little to take a deep breath. ".. .but you can't hear me. You run too fast!" he bend down a little to breathe another pack of air. His sweat is running all over his body.

Kris: "sorry bout that!" then he gave Tao his water. "what are you doing here?" he noticed that Tao is wearing a jogging pants & sweat shirt just like him. "isn't this park too far from your house?" he can still Remember what Tao said when they last met that his place is near the shopping mall and that shopping mall is too far away from that park. Tao accepted Kris water and drink from it without hesitation.

Tao: "ah! Yeah! We moved again~" he said laughing. Kris knows the 'again' part was a joke so he smiled a little.

Kris: "really? Is it near here? My house is just around the block." Kris said.

Tao: "yup! Do you know the convenience store near the family restaurant?" Tao asked him.

Kris: "well yes since it the only convenience store around here." Kris answered.

Tao: "Ah! Really?? Our new house is in front of that store."

Kris' Inner Mind: "Oh! God! That was one adorable smile. He looks like an angel when he smiles like that!! Ahh!! What to do??? Am I on the same boat as Chen Chen?" (oh~~~ dduizang~ stop talking to yourself XD.. .you're turning gay~ gay~)

Tao: "gege~ I was waiting for your text. Don't you want your money back?" he asked looking at Kris eyes.

Kris: "ah! I'm sorry. I'm so busy the past few days. I forgot to text you." they started running again.

Tao: "I thought you don't want your money~ ah! I'll pay you back now. I love these earring so much." he said while touching his ear where the white pearl earring is resting. He saw Tao looking at his ear, maybe to check if he's wearing the black one.

Kris: "I didn't wear it today. I don't want to lose it while jogging." then he smiled at him. He saw Tao smiled at him too.

Tao: "gege~ do you want to have breakfast with me?" Tao asked while slowly stopping from jogging.

Kris inner mind: "am I in heaven? This angel is asking me to eat breakfast with him??? Ah! What should I do? He's so cute. Act cool!!! Act cool!!!" ~~~~~ "ah sure, why not! That's my original plan anyway." he said.

Tao: "really? Good! Then I'll treat you~ as a payment for making you wait for you money. Ah! But don't worry I'll still pay you for the earring."

Kris: "you don't need to treat me." Kris meant it. He's not used being treated because in EXO M he's the one who's always treating. He's onesaid to the members that he's like a walking purse.

Tao: "I refuse!!! I want to treat you gege~ let's go!! I have a bike." he said while turning back where they came from.

Kris: "Okay! You're the boss! And I have a bike too. I'll just follow where your going then." he said.

Kris was struggling to act cool in front of Tao. He doesn't want Tao to get scared of him. They went to the parking lot where they had their bike chained. Destiny is doing all the work for Kris. Their bike were park beside each other. Kris's bike is white and Tao's bike was black. They can't believe how they both have the same love for the color black and white.

They cycle to the family restaurant near the convenience store. Tao was quite on the way and he had his headphones on so Kris did the same and put his headphones on too. When they reached the restaurant they parked their bikes at the side of the building then went inside. Tao was smiling to Kris when they entered the restaurant. The girls sitting near the entrance of the restaurant was squealing when they saw Kris. Tao was just smiling on their reaction. Kris was embarrassed about it so he didn't smile back at him.

Tao: "So you're popular around here?" he joked around while he was smirking.

Kris: "kid! I'm your gege~ stop teasing me." he said while walking to his favorite table at that restaurant. Tao just laugh at him. They both seat facing each other. Tao was staring at Kris. Kris doesn't think it's uncomfortable but he pretended that he doesn't like it. "Tao~ it's rude to stare." he said while looking straight to Tao's eyes.

The waiter greeted them then asked for their order. Kris eyes were as big as a koala when Tao ordered 2 large pizza, 1 slice of chocolate cake, 1 slice of mocha with caramel on top, 1 slice of strawberry cake, a hot chocolate and a parfait. Take note Tao ordered it for himself.

Tao: "gege~ what about you? What do you want to eat?" he asked looking at the menu.

Kris: "Can you finish all that by your self?" he asked him.

Tao: "of course! Ah!! But I can share the pizza!" then he looked at Kris smiling. "just get everything you want gege~ I'll pay for it." then he passed the menu to him.

Kris: "all of your orders are desserts, aren't we supposed to have breakfast?" he asked again.

Tao: "it's my breakfast. It's the same breakfast at home." he smiled sweetly. Kris just let out a helpless laugh. He didn't took the menu from Tao's hand.

Kris: " just give me the usual Baek." the petite waiter who looked really good on eyeliner roled his eyes at Kris and Kris returned it with a smile.

Kris was always eating breakfast on that restaurant so the waiter and the owner of the restaurant already knows him. Kris's usual is Fried Rice w/ ham and a sunny side up egg on top.

Kris: "then give me a cappuccino with a lot of milk." he teasingly smiled again.

Baekhyun looked so disgusted by Kris' smiley face but he was really trying not to show it off because Kris had someone with him. Tao figured Kris and the Baekhyun are close so Baekhyun is joking around by teasing Kris by making that face.

Baekhyun: "Okay sir. Got it! Please Wait for a while!" the waiter walks away holding the menu and the paper where their orders are listed. When Baekhyun went to the counter to place their orders a tall man came out of the kitchen. The man was struggling to tie his apron so Baekhyun entered the counter and offered to help the guy.

Chanyeol: "Hey Baek~ Good Morning. Thank you for helping me~" he said while flasing his eye blinding sunshine smile.

Baekhyun: "Good Morning Yeollie~ you are late again. Seriously, how are you running this place?" he asked while patting Chanyeol's back when he was done tying the apron from behind.

Chanyeol: "You're here. It's okay." he answered shortly. He took the orders from Baekhyun's hand then gave it to the man who went out with the tray of foods. Chanyeol called the other waiters to serve the food because he was going to keep Baekhyun for a while. Baekhyun just rolled his eyes when Chanyeol asked him to make an orange juice for him.

Baekhyun: "Yeollie~ you have hands. Do it yourself." he said then he attempted to walk away but Chanyeol was quick to pull his hands. "WHAT!?" he asked.

Chanyeol: "I'm your boss." he said smiling. "You should do what I'm telling you to do."

Baekhyun: "Whatever." he said then walked to the counter again to make some orange juice for his BOSS.

Chanyeol: "Hey! That's Kris. Who's that cutie sitting with him.?" he asked.

Baekhyun: "Dunno. He was smiling ear to ear from time to time. It was so disgusting." he said while puking jokingly.

Chanyeol: "Really?" he asked amused.

Baekhyun: "Yeah~ usually he would come here with a birds nest hair and he had his face on while asking for his USUAL breakfast. But today there's none of that. It feels like, that Kris didn't even exist."

Chanyeol: "Oh I see." Baekhyun: "You see what?" the shorter one asked while giving Chanyeol his orange juice.

Chanyeol: "He was trying to impress that cutie." he said then mouthed a thank you to Baekhyun who just smiled.

Baekhyun: "No way~"

Chanyeol: "Yes way~" then he sipped his delicious orange juice made by Baekhyun's beautiful hands. They both sat at the chairs on the counter while watching Kris and Tao. Chanyeol and Baekhyun made a bet if Kris was really trying to impress Tao. Of course if there's a bet there's a prize.

(Naughty prize *lol* I'll leave it to your imagination.)

Back at Kris and Tao's table Tao's smile never faded since the waiter walked away. He was adoring Kris and even if he tried to hide it there's no way other people who can see them wouldn't know.

Tao: "Wow!! Gege~ your so cool!~ 'then give me a cappuccino'~" he repeated what Kris said at the waiter.

Kris: "stop it!" he said in a low tone.

Tao was smiling endlessly and Kris thinks it's cute. Tao's build is not that bad. He had muscles Kris saw it when he took off his jacket. He was tall just like Kris imagined he's just a little taller. His eyes! Kris was bothered by Tao's eyes it looks like he had problem sleeping since he had such big circles under his beautiful eyes.

Kris: "can I ask you something?" Kris was staring at Tao while his hands are supporting his chin.

Tao: " gege~ your already asking me!" he said jokingly.

Kris: "do you have an insomnia?" he asked seriously. Tao immediately get what Kris was trying to say. He laugh at him.

Tao: "I get that question a lot." he laughed. "I don't!!! The dark circles under my eyes is natural. I was born with it."

Kris: "Sorry, I thought you had problems sleeping at night." he explained.

After a few minutes their orders came. Baekhyun served it to them and after setting the plates on the table Tao smiled at the waiter and said thank you. Tao looks like an angel while eating his breakfast/desserts. He was eating the cakes too fast. When he finished the cakes he asked Kris if he want some pizza, Kris took 3 slices. Tao finished the remaining pizza on the box and finished another one box. Kris was amazed once again. EXO M can eat 3 large pizza but Tao can finish all 3 by himself.

Kris: "your one big eater. where are you putting all that food? How come you're so thin?" Kris finished his food.

Tao: "I don't know. I was wondering about that too~" he said while wiping the sauce that made it's way on the corner of his mouth. "oh! But my face easily gets fat!" then he touched his cheeks. "uhm? gege~ I want to tell you something but I don't want you to feel awkward." Tao suddenly changed the topic.

Kris: "Oh! I won't! Just tell me, it's okay." he said. He was curious about what Tao wants to say.

Tao: "can I be your friend? If you accept me as your friend then you'll be my first friend in here." his angelic smile shows up again.

Kris: "is that it?" he asked the younger guy. Tao nodded shyly. Kris let out a smile, he was trying to hold his laughter. "Aren't we already friends? I mean look at us, we're having breakfast together. Isn't that what friend do?" Kris saw how sun shines at Tao's face when he finished talking.

Tao: "really? We're already friends?" he asked Kris again. He looks like a kid who found a new playmate.

Kris: "Yes! We are friends!" he laughed a little and smirked after.

Tao: "ugh~ gege~ your so cool and handsome!!! Please be my friend forever~" he said smiling from ear to ear.

Kris found his new angel. Before his angel was Ace but now it's Tao. Tao looks so adorable, he just can't resist him. Everything he does is cute. He said he was trying hard to be manly but he always ends up cute. After eating breakfast they wasted another 3 hours at the restaurant chatting and exchanging information's about each other.

Kris found out that Tao knows wushu. He said he trained at the temple of China. Tao said he had an obsession to Pandas and Gucci bags and he's scared to ghost, he's okay with heights he actually love heights, He can finish all the food on the table but he won't get fat, he love rap songs and GD's 'Crayon' is his fav. song, he can rap in English, Chinese and Korean, He wants to study English but he doesn't have the time, he loves black and white, he love lollipops, trolli and all kinds of sweet candy, he dyed his hair green, red, blonde and blue before, he loves walking on the beach alone but he said that if it's with Kris then he think it will be fun, he have 2 weibo account, he loves taking selca's, the only food he knows how to cook is ramen/ramyun, he really hates horror he said he'll seriously cry if he hears or saw horror, he's an only son, he loves his mom but she doesn't go home everyday because of work and he was always alone in the house, his grandmother that he love so much is in china, he won a lot of martial arts and rapping competition back in China, he was friendly as long as they have something in common he will immediately ask them to be friends, he tried going out with 7 girls at the same time but he got caught and when the girls are about to slap him.. .he used his aegyo to say sorry and they all forgave him. Tao is like a chatter box he's full of stories. For 3 hours of story telling, Kris feels like he already know Tao's lifetime story. Kris can't help but laugh when Tao is putting a little act on his stories. It's so cute.

The people are starting to come into the restaurant when they took a look at the time it's already afternoon. They decided to get out of the restaurant. When they went out Chanyeol called Baekhyun who was busy fixing his eyeliner.

Chanyeol: "They are done chit chatting. I told you he was trying to impress the cutie."

Baekhyun: "Oh yeah? All they did was talk."

Chanyeol: "yes. But they way Kris reacts at that cutie's small actions while he was saying something is how I reacted everytime you would tell me a story while being dumb." he said grinning. Baekhyun blushed a little but he still managed to roll his eyes.

Baekhyun: "Fine!! You win!!!" then he walked out again.

Chanyeol: "YES!! What should I do tonight~~~" he whispered to himself while humming. 

 

Tao stopped talking once they are already outside the restaurant. Since Tao doesn't have anything to do and it's the same for Kris. The younger invited him to go shopping and gladly Kris accepted Tao's offer.

Kris: "Then, let's meet up at the convenience store after an hour." he said to Tao.

Tao: "Okay gege~ ah!! Your money!" he suddenly remembered.

Kris: "it's okay, give it to me later .. .ah!! And I will bring my car. It'll be easier for us."

Tao: "wow!! You have a car?? your so cool!!" he said in a teasing voice.

Kris: "I'm cool, right?" he's full of confidence.

Tao: "Yes!! Wu YiFan is cool!!!" Tao said in a loud voice. They both laughed at their dumbness.

 

They both went home to take a bath and change their clothes. Kris wears all his newly bought clothes and he wears his new black pearl necklace and earring. He spend half an hour fixing his hair.

Kris inner mind: "okay! I'm done! I'm so cool!!" *paused a little, then throws himself at the sofa* "Ugh~ what am I doing!! He's a man!! Why do I think he's cute?? .. .God am I gay?? Wait no!! It's not like I'm lusting over him!! I'm just excited to have a new brother!!! That's all!! And he really does look like an angel. I like his low voice! And even though he looks manly outside the way he act and the way he talk is really childish. It's okay to think of him as an angel since he's cute!! Yes!! That's it. That's all!" he explained to his self.

Kris waited for Tao in front of the convenience store. After 5 mins. he saw Tao walking and smiling at him. He was wearing a white shirt, the back of the shirt was printed and the design was wings. His pants is ripped all the way to his legs, he can see Tao's white as milk skin. He laugh at himself when he saw Tao's winged printed shirt.

Kris: "you really are an angel." then he let out a short giggle.

Tao: "huh? What did you say gege~" Tao didn't hear it since Kris said it in a low tone.

Kris: "nothing!" he smiled again. "let's go!!! Get in." Tao opened the cars door then seat beside Kris. Tao put his seatbelt on. Kris starts the engine then they roll.

 

 

 

~~~~~

I wrote this a long time ago. I'm sorry I'm too lazy to edit it. XD ~<3