FOODS ARE FOR US

A man named SUNGMIN

Yesung: Okay...Siwon we know that ....All the good attitude of a good woman is with ________.

Eunhyuk: Thats why we love you __________! (hugging)

All Super Junior members were hugging to you.Suddenly Sungmin broke our group hug.

Sungmin: Okay! Dont pass over the red line. Thats too much

Shindong:Sungmin ah, can I hug ________ah? Please? Just one please!

Sungmin: * pissed off* (shouting)  YAH! YOU'RE PASS OVER THE RED LINE. DON'T DARE TO TOUCH HER!!!!

_______ and Super Junior members: HAHAHAAHAHAH!

Sungmin: Why? Why are you laughing?

___________: Sungmin I really love you! ahhahahahaha (holding Sungmin)

Donghae: We're here! Foods,Foods! where are you?

Sungmin: Donghae, ony sample we're given. We dont eat all, only taste a liitle.

Kyu: Hyung, tasting is eating! Noona, lets go first! (holding hands to _________)

Sungmin: Hey Kyu! Whats in your hands? ( looking at their hands holding)

__________: Yeobo! ( sweet voice) Kyu is my brother. He wants to have fun and play with me. Please, give him a chance! Promise after we get married lets live our life fun and we will play. Please? I promise!

Sungmin: Fine! And you promise me that!

Leeteuk: Only Kyu? What about us? Lets have fun also.

SUJU: US! US! US! US! US!

__________: Sure! ok stop! Lets taste the food and lets have fun!

SUJU: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! Your the best_________ah!

We went inside the food store and we saw some foods displayed in the table. A lot of food to choose, more than a half of the table was full. There you can see the different kind of foods.

Ryeowook: I want to taste first the main meat dish.

Ryeowook tasted the bulgoji. Heechul tasted Janchi Guksu. _________ tasted galgi while Sungmin tasted yukui and kimchi.

Shindong: Yah! Let me taste all!

Leeteuk: Shindong shii, don’t eat that all. Let the other member taste.

Shindong: Don’t wory hyung. I’m in a good mood today.

All the Super Junior member and _________ tasted all the possible foods in the wedding.

Sungmin; _______ah, what do you think we will choose?

________: I don’t know. All the foods taste good. How about you oppa? Which food?