FINALE

A man named SUNGMIN

 Ryo: Why are happy? Are you drunk?

Sungmin: Do I look drunk? Do you smell an alcohol?

Kyu: Min-Youngshii, what happen to hyung?

_________: Kyu-shii, you better answer his question.

Leeteuk: What happen?

Siwon: We better answer his question first.

Kyu: Noona? Well, I miss her. A lot. But not really now because I can see _________on Min Young-shii. I feel like _________ is with us.

Sungmin: (smiling) Well, you should feel it forever because she's here.

All: BWOH?

Ryo: Why are happy? Are you drunk?

Sungmin: Do I look drunk? Do you smell an alcohol?

Kyu: Min-Youngshii, what happen to hyung?

_________: Kyu-shii, you better answer his question.

Leeteuk: What happen?

Siwon: We better answer his question first.

Kyu: Noona? Well, I miss her. A lot. But not really now because I can see _________on Min Young-shii. I feel like _________ is with us.

Sungmin: (smiling) Well, you should feel it forever because she's here.

All: BWOH?

Sungmin: I should introduce her again. Hyungs and dongsaengs , this is _________.

_________ take one step forward. Everybody is in shock, no one move and everybody is in silence.

Sungmin: Once again, this is __________.

Yesung: Yah, Sungmin you are crazy!!!!! And you Min Young, your riding his foolness. SUNGMIN,________ IS DEAD. SHE IS-------

________: No,Im not. Sorry guys for lying for a long time. You can call me , but remember I'm still _________ you know. I did notchange at all.Maybe physically but inside? NO! I'm telling the truth to you guys. Ok, If you won't believe me then,call me any bad words you can say in any language you know. Just believe me.

Donghae:Eunhyuk, kindly pinch me. I think I'm dreaming.

Eunhyuk pinch Dongahe's cheeks.

Donghae: Ouch! Thats painful.(facing _____) OMO! It's true. It's not a dream.

Yesung: What is this? Your _________?

__________: Yes, I am. And I can prove. Remember I said before I come from Philippines. Its true. I laugh when Donghae and Eunhyuk acted like a married couple. I remember it clearly, all of you were shock. Then you Leeteuk Oppa remember I first enter the dorm I said nothing change.Then you ask me to say it again but I change my answer because it may not be so obvious, are you guys clueless? Its very obvious.

Heechul: If you were __________, what did I ask when Sungmin get jealous and tell me what you said.

_________: You ask me about the PUMPKIN KINGDOM. You ask where it is because you hear Sungmin sleep talking then I answer it. Its in Seoul. And in exchange of it, you tell me wheres our hon--------------

Heechul: Stop! ok your ___________ but dont tell that to anyone. Thats a secret. Hyung, she is __________. I am 100% sure. Physically she is obvious she is ___________.

Leeteuk: Well, I also believe that she is ___________, who will agree with me that she is ___________?

All of them raised their hands.

Sungmin: This is a good start.

  • After 5 months-

_________: I’m very nervous. People will look at me all the times.

Make-up Artist: That’s ok, unnie. Those celebrities feel they same as you are on their first debut. Over comes your fear.

_________: Not only audience will look at me. The flashing cameras. I will be seen in the whole South Korea. My face will be in newspaper, television and even in internet.

Make-up Artist: Unnie, foolow me. Inhale~ Exhale~ Inhale~ Exhale~ and smile.

  • on the other hand-

Sungmin: Hyung, look at me. This is too silly, right? I should change this.

Heechul: Yah! Sungmin-ah! This is will be the 15th time you change. That’s enough. It’s perfect already.

Sungmin: But hyung, I think this is really silly.

Heechul: No. its not. You seem like you are in your first debut. Just chill out! Just chill out!

-Its time-

_________ walked in the isle while Sungmin waited in the altar. Cameras are keeping flashing every second that _________ walked. Every angle is taken. She is wearing the most beautiful dress in the world. People were amaze at her. She is really beautiful. She holds a bouquet of flower with blue pearl sapphire crystals on the side. She looks dashing. Until she reach Sungmin’s hands.

Sungmin: Are you ok? You seem very nervous.

_________: I think I’m ok. This will be gone in any moment.

Sungmin: Don’t worry. I’m here at your side, ready to catch you if ever you will fall.

_________: Thank You. (smiling)

Priest: Lee Sungmin, will you accept _________ as your wife?

Sungmin: Yes, father. I do.

Priest: ____________ will you accept Sungmin as your husband?

__________:(after 30 seconds) I…………………….I……………..Do…………Yes, father. I do.

Sungmin: I thought you will leave me again.

Priest: I announce to all that from now on. You’ll be a husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

Super Junior: KISS!  KISS!! KISS!!

They kiss and live happily ever after.

 THE END