THE TRUTH

A man named SUNGMIN

_________: Oppa, I told you Im not _________. (Crying)

Sungmin: (ignored her) ARE YOU __________?

silence..............(5 minutes later) _________is crying while Sungmin hold his tears back.

Sungmin: You don't want to tell the truth, then I will fired you!

_________: No,Oppa. Fine. I will tell you the truth.

Sungmi is waiting ________ to start.

_________; Yes, I'm __________. I'm not dead. It was a trick and a lie. I left you alone because I thought fans/ ELF and the anti- fans will not try to harm you,to your career. Its ok if they have  done something bad to me. I can endure it but to you, I don't know. I came back to Philippines to start a new life. But my parents died and our company got down.  I don't have money anymore, so I decided to be your ajuma so we can survive with my sister and I came back here because  I miss you. I................I............ can't live without you. I'm hitting 2 birds at one stone to live. Oppa, you want more about me? Then I tell you every detail in life if you just forgive me. I'm sorry.. very sorry.( Crying so hard and she kneel down it from of Sungmin) I'm sorry.

Sungmin: (crying) __________ , sta...............sta.................stand up, please.

___________:Oppa, I will stand up, if you just forgive me.

Sungmin: Then I forgive you.

________:(stand up) Oppa, I'm sorry. This is the only way ---------------------

Sungmin: suddenly hug __________.Now, they are crying. Sungmin hug her tight.

_______: Oppa, I'm so sor---------

Sungmin: Hush! I still love you. And I miss you so much.

________: Me too Oppa.

Sungmin: You should tell me earlier, so I can help you.

__________: I am afraid. Maybe you will leave me.

Sungmin: That will never happen. So, how will you tell the other members?

__________: Honestly, I dont know. Maybe they hate me because I leave them bleeding.

Sungmin: No, They will forgive you and I know they miss you. C'mon lets go back to the dorm.

_________: Can we stay a little I really miss this place?

Sungmin: No, until we get married. You will soon live here.

________: What did you just said? Married?

Sungmin: C'mon __________-shii!! Its cold out here

_________ ran after Sungmin and they get inside the car until they get  in the dorm.

Leeteuk: YAh! Sungmin-ah where have you been? Do you know we will be early tomorrow?

Sungmin: Hyung, how much do you miss ___________?

Heechul: Yah, How come ___________ popped up this conversation?

Sungmin:(smiling) Because I'm asking all of you.