ONE ON ONE

A man named SUNGMIN

Sungmin: One thing I am sure of………….. She is __________ . My wife.

Kyu: Hey!hey! Hyung, your not crazy as me right?

Sungmin: No, of course. I want to prove everyone that she is _______.

Ryo: What will you do? Follow her everyday? Investigate her?

Sungmin: If that is the only way to know and show you that she is then I will do that.

Kyu: hyung, you’re like an idiot if you do that.

Sungmin: Then let it be. I will endure that.

_________ entered Sungmin’s room. A lot of pictures of you and Sungmin.  In the walls,ceilings and even in the table and comfort room. You started cleaning when you saw your picture and Sungmin on your first date. You smiled and someone open the door. It’s him.

Sungmin: Why are you getting that? (curios)

________: Mianhe oppa. I saw it on the floor so I pick it up. (I handed him back the picture) Is that your girlfriend? She’s beautiful.

Sungmin: How did you know that she is my girlfriend? Don’t’ tell me ahjuma told you?

__________Aninyo, I saw the description at the back. It says “_________ abd I on our first date.” And in the end it says “I love ________ and ----------

Sungmin: (blushing of embarrassment) Stop! I know.

_______:(laugh) Hhahahaa. You're still cute.

Sungmin: What? Did we meet before?

________: (Stupid me) We.......................................we............................ never met before. But I am a fan of Super Junior and I saw some pictures of yours. I find them cute and I never thought that you are cute in person. That's all. I'm done cleaning.

sungmin: (Holding _______'s arm and he put his on the wall where you stand still with confusion) Stop................. Min Young-shii can you look my eyes directly?

_____________: (Blushing) Ah! Oppa! I cannot........your...your...................... to close.

Sungmin: (move closer, about an inches) How about this, can you look at me?

___________: (Look Sungmin's eyes and she cried)

Sungmin: Sorry,  I have should not do that. ( hugging her)

________hugged back because she really missed him, that she could not look at him directly.

Sungnin gathered and found some facts about ____________. But he prove that she is really _________.Sungmin known her almost  a month and he seems back to normal guy. He can laugh and hang- out with his hyungs nad dongsaengs. And __________ is happy with her life with Super Junior. Sungmin finds Min Young her finacee. ANd its true. And he treats her like nothing happen for the past 8 months.