A NEW AHJUMA

A man named SUNGMIN

 

__________ called her father.

__________: Appa, so how was it? Did Sungmin cried?

Yourfather: Not only him, all of the Super Junior. After the burial they went directly to the hotel. They let it out there sadness and leave it there. I think they have move on. They already back to Korea, a week ago.

___________: That’s good. Appa, lets meet here in Cebu around 5 pm.

Yourfather: Arraso! Bye! –Hang up-

- after 2 months- ___________ received a news that her parents was murdered by unknown person. And other problem is their company. It went down.  She has nothing to do but to sell their company. She got the money from the company for the burial of her parents and but the things that she needed to survive but it is not enough because she have to pay the tuition of her sister.

She decided to become an ahjuma of the Super Junior. But how? She uses her last money for the changes of her face and her body and a ticket to Korea. She plans this almost a month. She cut her hair and makes her body go slimmer. But one thing that was never change her attitude towards her love one.

Then after 5 months- She is back to Korea.

__________: Hello Korea! I’m back for other chapter of my life. It’s the new me. NO one will found out of what is my past.

________ rent an apartment and she applies an ahjuma in the dorm of Super Junior.

___________: Annoyounghaseyo! I’m your new ahjuma.

Leeteuk: (open the door) huh? What happen to our ahjuma?

_________: Ah! She got a new a job. So I replace her,

Leeteuk: ok. Please come inside.

_________: Thank you. Nothing changes.

Leeteuk: What did you said?

_________: Nothing. I said nothing change because I tried to be an ahjuma in Philippines. They are artist too. Like you. So it’s the same dorm I know from Philippines.

Leeteuk: Wait. I will call the other member. My dongsaeng please come down. We have a visitor!

Eunhyuk: Who? Who? (going down, seems he is running)

The entire Super junior went down except Sungmin.

Kyu: Where’s Sungmin?

Heechul: Yah! Sungmin faster!

Sungmin went down. He looks sad. It’s been 8 months. He never changed at all except he’s very weak and sad. Lifeless. I never thought that he would be like this.