I SAID I AM HWANG MIN YOUNG

A man named SUNGMIN

 Sungmin: A dinner with you and a walk with you.

__________: What? Me? Why?

Sungmin: (ignored her questions) After we eat our dinner. Lets go somewhere. A place were all happiness I have and all the sadness that I have. You'll will know after we get there.

________: Oppa, are you done? Its time to go.

Sungmin: Gimme a minute or two. I will get something.

__________: May I ask, what did you get?

Sungmin: Why? Is that part of being my personal assistant?

_________: Uhmmm. NO. i'm just curios. Lets go.

Sungmin: (holding _______'s hands) Wait! You are just curios. Ok. I tell you what will I get. I got a key and flowers.

_________:OK! Omo! pink, blue pearl sapphire and white roses!!!!!!!! Beautiful.

Sungmin: Why? Do you like these flowers?

__________: NEh. I love these. Its all my favorite colors.

Sungmin: You know what, if your name is Min Young. I could say that you are really my finacee. Everything about you is very similar to her except your name.

________: Cholmalyo? Well......................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Ok

Sungmin: What? OK?

_________: ok, because there's no time to chitchat. We will be late for our first schedule.

- DINNER WITH MIN YOUNG-

Sungmin:  TAke a seat, Min Young-Shii

________: Oppa, this is too much, too expensive.

Sungmin: Don't worry Min Young shii its my treat. Relax

- AFTER EATING DINNER, THEY WENT TO .................................. PUMPKIN KINGDOM

____________: (full of joy, thats she's back there) Oh My god! I miss here. WoW! Nothing change.

Sungmin: What.....did................ you .........just...............said?

__________: Uhmmmmmmm. I said its nice here! wow!

Sungmin: Min young-shii is that your real name?

___________: Yes,Oppa. Hwang Min Young

Sungmin: You said your from Philippines, you laugh the way that Donghae and Eunyhuk acted themself, Leeteuk hyung said when you enter the dorm you said nothing change, when you saw our first date picture on the floor, you know its my finacee. How did you know?

____________: Yes, but----------

Sungmin: And you said once to me, that I;m STILL cute, and now, you said you kiss here. __________ and I only know about this place. How come you know this palce and you miss it? Tell me the truth Min Young-shii or _________ whatever who you are.

_________: Oppa,  I AM HWANG MIN YOUNG.

Sungmin: How come you know everything?

_________: Oppa, I don;t know everything.

Sungmin: I will not agree on to that ______________, I want an honest answer.