I AM HWANG MIN YOUNG

A man named SUNGMIN

 Yesung: So who is our visitor?

Leeteuk: We have a new ahjuma. But some of you will be your noona. But we will introduce ourself first.

Super Junior: Annoyonghaseyo! We are the Super Junior!

________: Annyong! Annoyong! ( keeps on bowing and greeting)

Donghae: You're cute. Are you sure you are our ahjuma?

________, Yes, your ahjuma before got a new job so I replace her.

Siwon: By the way, you can call use Oppa..... if you want. What's your name?

_______: ah! I'm Min Young, by the way. Hwang Min Young.

Shindong: Nice to meet you Min Young-shii. I'm Shindong.

Kyu: Something familiar to you. Your voice. I heard your voice before. When did you come from? I know your not Korean.

_________: I came from Philippines. Really? My voice sounds familiar? ( oh My God! Kyu.... do not say my name. I wish no one found out)

Ryo: Hey Kyu! everyone sounds familiar to you. Don't mind him he missed his noona.

Sungmin:___________? ___________! you're back! ( HOLDING YOUR HANDS)

_________:( he really miss me. Hold your tears ____________. Act as if nothing happen) Huh? What are you talking about Oppa? ( oh I miss him too. I want to hug him)

Eunhyuk: Sorry Min Young-shii. She is always like this because his finacee` dead on a car accident. And you come from the same country.

_________: I'm sorry to hear that.

Yesung: It’s ok Min Young-shii. You will start your work today, if it is ok for you?

__________: Yes, I can. Oppa.

Donghae: Aigooooooooooooo! You’re so cute. Can I pinch you?

Eunhyuk: Yah! I’m your wife. You can pinch me anytime.

Donghae: I’m not talking to you.

__________: (laughing) hahahahahahahahahahaha

Siwon: Huh? You’re the first person who would laugh with our craziness here. You’ve known as for so long. Except for ___________ who had known us.

___________: (oh no!) Hmmmmmmmm, Not really. You’re old ahjuma tell some stories about you. (Wheeeeeeeeeeeew almost)

Heechul: By the way Min Young-shii. All of us have a schedule today. Except Ryoewook, Kyu and Sungmin. We have to go.Bye!

_________: ok Oppa! Have a nice day!

Wookie: Min Young-shii, I will be the one to make lunch for us.

_________: No Oppa. I’ll be the one.

Wookie: It’s okay. You can clean our rooms if you have nothing to do.

I started cleaning the room. First, I got Leeteuk, the leader. From their hyung to the maknae……….

Kyu: Hyung, she’s really like ____________. I mean her voice, the way she laughs. But I’m not sure. __________ died but no no………..no….. She is not ___________.