A SHOCKING DESICION

A man named SUNGMIN

-Morning came, ________ called Sungmin.

__________: Hello?

Sungmin: Deh? You miss me?

_________: hahahahaha not really. I want to tell you something very important.

Sungmin: What is it?

________: Last night, my aunt from Philippines told us to comeback to Philippines because she heard the news about our wedding. Our family there wans to talk to us.

Sungmin: Thats good! I will go to your house and lets reserved tickets.

_________: No need. Actually, were in the airport right now with my family, waiting for the airplane.

Sungmin: What? Why you did not tell me? I'll be there in a minute.

________: No! I mean my aunt only referring to us. But we will be comeback soon. I know you have still schedule today.

Sungmin: Okay, but be sure to be here on our wedding?

________: Sure (crying)

Sungmin: Why are crying?

_______: I will miss you so much.

Sungmin: Aigyooooooo. I will miss you too. Only for 1 week we will not be togther. Call me if you will miss me, ok?

________: (crying) Ok bye, I love you!

Sungmin: Bye, I love you more.

-hang up-

_________ was crying in the the airplane . She is sitted near the window.

_________: (looking outside) Sorry Sungmin I need to leave you for your own seek. I need to do this because I love you. Many fans are threatening our lives and I dont want to destroy you career because of me. I received many comments of insults in the web.  I need to leave you. I'm sorry I lied to you but this is the best way I can do. Bye Pumpkin Kingdom, bye Pumpkin, Bye Love Bye Seoul.

- in the Philippines- the plane has landed

 Yourmother: You need to live a new life...

_________: Yes, a new life to live, a new country to live in my second life. And to forget him.

-in the Seoul, S.K.-

Sungmin: Is _______, arrive already? How was her trip?