CONVERSATION

A man named SUNGMIN

 Sungmin: ( whispering) Everyone is busy dicussing our wedding.

________: (whispered back) Only the two of us have nothing to do.

Sungmin: Of course! we are specail!

________: By the way, Its difficult

Sungmin: What? What difficult? If your talking about pregnancy, don't worry I'll be there for you even during the laboring and.........

_________: No! I mean you are a star! No! You are a superstar and you married a girl who is just leaving in a small village whose family in other country and............

Sungmin: ( touching your face) If I were compared to any another beautiful female celebrities they are nothing compared to you. You are overacting. Don't worry I will not never ever find another woman. That I promise will ever forever keep in my heart eventhough in death.

__________:(smiling) Better!

Sungmin: Huh? Better? Ah! Why? Why is not best?

________: Better because I need prove.

MOTHER OF SUNGMIN:___________ah! and Sungmin you're wedding will be in private. So our family and friends will be attending. And it will be on Feb. 14, 3:00 pm. We will let you see the final invitation next week Friday if you agree will it. We will be the one who will distribute it. All you need to do is to buy your wedding dress and suit. The food and flowers you like. Espically your honeymoon place.

Sungmin: Wait mom! Feb 14? That is................is........................ VALENTINES DAY!

YOURMOTHER: Yes! That's right! We are exactly looking for that day. A day of LOVE!

__________: And wait! 3:00 pm? What is the significance of 3:00 pm? Wait......... wait......wait..........wait.....Bingo! 3:00 pm is when I answer Sungmin from his proposal!( the mother of Sungmin nodded)But how did you know?

Sungmin: Sorry... I tell mom after I proposed to you. Its very significant for them I mean for us.

________: Change topic..... If this is private many people will want to see our wedding. Espically the ELF's, they will be screaming and shouting outside the church.

Sungmin: Umma and omoni have a plan for that. They will not tell us. Change topic also....can we buy our dress and suit tomorrow?

_________: Can we do it last because maybe I will get bigger? Can we?

Sungmin: Sure, no prob. How about flowers and foods?

________: Sure. Flowers and then foods.... Tomorrow