Paradise!

A man named SUNGMIN

 Sungmin and I went to the garden. There, you can see a fountain at a center and benches around it. We sat down one of the benches there.

Sungmin: I never feel this way before, (smiling) and our parents that we are getting married.

_______: Then?  So what your point?

Sungmin: so, before were getting married may we have our first kiss.

__________: Yah! You always kiss me everytime we see each other to my cheeks, my forehead, my nose...........................

Sungmin: Kiss on the lips just for 1 minute. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

______________:(nervous) Yah! 1 minute? Are you crazy thats too long.  And were getting married so you can get it when we got married.

But Sungmin don't listen to you. He move his body closer to you. But suddenly the bench we sitted suddenly BREAK...........

Sungmin is sitting down in the grass while you suddenly  stood up.

____________: ( in your mind)  I can't--------------- I can't laugh.

But you cannot stop your laughter so you face at the back and started laughing. while Sungmin stood up immediately.

Sungmin: Yah! It's not funny. Its is an accident, it is not ajoke.

___________:(laughing facing him) Sorry! I cannot............. ( laugh again)

Sungmin: Yah! ___________ah! What happen to you?  Do I look funny?

You nodded while you get a mirror in your bag. You gave it to Sungmin whose so cute with the leaves on his hair and petalsof flowers on his shoulders. You laughed again but this time you really laugh loud.

Sungmin get your mirror that you offer than he look at his face. He found out that he is full of leaves and flowers. He remove it immediately.

Sungmin: Let's go somwhere......

________: Where?

Sungmin: Somewhere that is not dangerous. Somewhere that is not funny. Somewhere that is full of pumpkins and somewhere that can the two of us can stay happily.

Sungmin found a place where you can stay. He called it  " PUMPKIN KINGDOM". He bought the place 3 years ago. There is a big house in his place.