HE IS!

A man named SUNGMIN

I saw Sungmin going down from the stairs. He wear the simple clothes that make him a ever gorgeous man.

SUNGMIN: Annyounghoseyo! What brought you here?

YOURFATHER: Oh! Hello Sungmin! Have a seat!

Sungmin sat down on the opposite chair to my parents. When he sit down he look up to me. He smiled to me. But I looked  to nervous to respond his smile and that was very obvious to him.

YOURMOTHER: I know your engage with my daughter. I want you or the two of you have a happy life if ever you are married. But I want to ask something from you. This is not for our own good but the for the two of you. If that would be fine.

Sungmin: (smiling) Of course ummuni! I know my parents wants a happy for me too.

YOURMOTHER: okay! i want you to have an enough money to have a family.

SUNGMIN: Ah! ok! no problem.

MYFATHER: And the last is..... We want  to ask you. Do you love our daughter?

i got shocked when my father ask that question. Then my face turned to my father's face with my face open narrowed.

And Sungmin glared to me and smiling.

Sungmin: of course! I lve her that's why I proposed to her.

That was a relief when Sungmin said those words. My parents and Sungmin are talking about our engagement. I was at the side of my parents in silence. I was still very nervous.Until the time come for my parents to go home with my sister. Sungmin and I was left only. Sungmin faced me with a smile that fades my world.

Sungmin: I guess your parents agreed you to marry me.

____________: You guess so...........( smile a little)

Sungmin's face came closer to your face...still smiling.... It was like 1 inch far.

_________( in your mind) Oh! Sungmin what are you doing? Sungmin is not time yet..............

But I cannot control myself to say those words. my body cannot move and neither I cannot speak. He was about to ki----------

Teukie: Hey! Minnie!  You better check on this....

But suddenly Teukie end up your moment. Teukie was bringing a cellphone with wifi. He let Sungmin show some dance stepping to thier new MV.

Teukie: oh! _________ah! hi! you visit your FINACEE?

Sungmin: nope! Her parents came here to speak to me about our engagement.

_________-: Hello! Teukie oppa!

Teukie: Woh! thats good! Minnie! _________ah! you belong to our family. Welcome to Super Junior family.

________: komawoyo! oppa!

Sungmin: Hyung! we will go to the garden to talk about something.

Teukie: OMO! I'll leave first. I have to tell the others about our dance.

Teukie went away while Sungmin grabbed my hand.