THE POWER OF SUPER JUNIOR

A man named SUNGMIN

Reporter 2: What will you do there in Philippines?

Eunyhuk: We will give our part of condolence of ________’s death and help Sungmin. He is lonely right know.

Leeteuk: Hoping in our comeback here in Korea the issue is done and please gives us time and space. O hope the media will do there part too. Thank you.

  • in the dorm-

Leeteuk: Hurry up guys! We will be late for the flight.

Heechul: Hyung, are you done?

Leeteuk: Not yet. (combing his hair)

Heechul: (almost shouting) All of us are done and then you are moving slow. Hurry up! We will be late.

  • in the Philippines- the plane landed and the Super Junior arrived. Sungmin meet the other Super Junior member in the airport.

Kyu: Hyung, how are you? Look at your face.

Sungmin: I’m fine. Let’s go to cemetery.

Super junior went to cemetery and they saw the dead body of __________. All of them cried especially Sungmin.

After the burial the Super Junior went to the hotel. They settled in one room to talk. The leader started the conversation while the rest are listening.

Leeteuk: All of us were sad about what happen to ___________.

Kyu: Hyung, how I can move on? I’ve been so bad to her…….. Sorry __________. I’m sorry ……….. (crying)

Leeteuk: Let’s express our sadness here and leave it here. When we comeback to Korea let’s live a new life. Let’s start a new life to live without her.

Sungmin: It will take long before I will back to normal. So you will go first to Korea.

Ryo: No hyung, lets go back together. We will help you to go things back to normal. Because we are Super Junior!

Siwon: Remember Sungmin-shii, ___________ is with God right now. Looking us.  You should so that she could be happy looking at now makes her sad.

Shindong: That’s right. Smile so that _______ will be happy.

Heechul: We should not be sad now but now I remember ___________ when is very playful to us. I miss her.

Donghae: Yeah, Let’s remember our past memories with her as a blessing.

Eunhyuk: That’s right my love! Agree! We love Super Junior and _________.

Yesung: And the turtles! Group hug!

Sungmin: Thank you guys.

They let it out their sadness in the room and after that they have new life to live. A new Super Junior! A happy one. They went back to Korea for the next few weeks.