Chapter X

You First Believed

"Why did you returned?" She flinched as she heard his cold voice behind him. "Aren't you going to answer me?"

But she didn't answered and continued looking at the documents in her hand. 

Feeling infuriated that she ignored him, he spun her chair, making her face him. "I'M TALKING TO YOU!"

"I don't have anything to explain Sir. I just want to work here."

"Liar!" she looked at him straight in the eyes, but she didn't answered back. Instead, she spun her chair back, and was about to hold the read the documents again when he grabbed her wrist.

"Why are you doing this? Does Jang Dong Gun sent you here?!"

She looked around and saw some people staring at them, she still doesn't know who's Jang Dong Gun's spy here, she's still finding it out. According to what JDG said, he have only one staff here, and he's a he. She tried mingling with the other staff but all they did was to flirt at her. 

"AREN'T YOU GOING TO ANSWER ME?!"

"Drag me to your office" she whispered  to him, but too low that others won't notice that she spoke.

Yonghwa looked at her as if he's confuse if she really spoke or not. But when she looked back at him, he knew she did. 

"Come to my office Ms. Seo. NOW!" 

He walked out of the designing department and went straight to the elevator, waiting for her.

She stood up and looked around, observing if someone's acting strange but it was negative. 

"Ms. Seo!" she flinched as she heard him shout and run towards the waiting elevator, avoiding his gaze as she stood next to him. 

"Why do you want to go to my office?"

"I need to talk to you privately."

"And what's there to talk about?"

Just then, the elevator door opened, He came out first and walked straight to his office without waiting for her, she greeted Jungshin on her way in and Jungshin playfully did a fighting sign making her giggle. She was still looking at  Jungshin when she heard her shout her name again, she looked at him and flinched when her eyes clashed with his blazing stares. 

"I have a lot of things to do so please hurry up and stop playing with my secretary!"

She rolled her eyes mockingly and walked straight to his office, he asked her to sit down but she didn't. She walked back to the door and locked it

"Why do you need to lock it?"

"Don't worry Sir. I won't you." she snickered when she heard him growled

"What is it? I'm not in for some games."

She grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards his restroom. 

"WHAT ARE Y-YOU DOING?!"

"Hurry!"

"YAH!!"

"Can you stop shouting?!"

She pushed him in before locking the door, but the moment she turn around to face him, she regretted locking them both in the bathroom. The tension wafted through the four sides of the room, making them sweat buckets. 

"Mr. Jung"

"So we're back to formalities? Fine."

"Listen. You need to inform Jungshin about this"

"You were calling me Mr. Jung and you're calling my secretary informally!"

"Shush! Ohmygod how more childish can you get?! I swear I'll punch you if you ever interrupted me again!"

"Carry on."

"Before you react please let me finish. Ok?" he nodded and she breathed deep before she continue "It's true. Jang Dong Gun sent me here"

"Wh-" 

"You promised!" although he's eyes were blazing with fury right now, he let her finished "I'm not here to destroy you, nor help you. I want you to help me take down Jang Dong Gun's company. Bring him down."

"And why would I help you?"

"Because you have advantages here too. He sent me here to spy on you, I know you're already informed that he's one of the bidder with the Palace's Project which is his biggest project too, if ever he gets it, which you and especially I don't want to happen. All you have to do is trust me."

"Trust?" he scoffed but stopped when she glared scarily at him

"You said you need a professional one! I'm not asking for you to trust me as a woman but one of your staff. I need you to cooperate with me."

"Ahrrasseo." She was about to talk again but stopped when he answered. She stared at him wide-eyed, but he just shrugged and ushered her to continue what she's saying

"You're agreeing that fast?"

"You told me to trust you right? So yes, I'm agreeing to it. What do I have to do?"

She told him her plan and he obediently listened, stopping her once in a while to share his idea. 

"And one more thing"

"What?"

"Aside from me, he have another spy here."

"Who?"

"That what I don't know yet and I'm going to find out who."

"No, I'll handle it."

"You can't. If you move, he'll be more aware with his actions and he'll report it to JDG. Just continue your work and pretend you know nothing,"

"How will you find it out??"

"I can handle it myself."

"What will you do?"

"I said I'll handle it myself Mr. Jung! That's it, if you have questions, tell it to Jungshin and he'll tell it to me. We can't talk again like this. He'll sensed something's happening if we did."

"And it won't be fishy with my secretary?"

"I told you I'll handle this! Just do your job!"

"What? Are you my boss now?"

"Are you going to still be childish?"

"I'm not childish!"

"You were acting like one right now!"

"No I-" He was cut off when his phone rang. She breathed in relief when he stopped talking and answered it. She opened the door to the bathroom and walked straight out of his office. 

 

 

====================================================================

 

He's about to explode, no, he's raging with furry right now he wants to strangle all the people who'll cross his way. 

Omonaaa~ They're so sweet! But I thought she's with Jang Dong Gun right now? 

Mwolla. But they are too sweet I can't even!! Kyaaaa~

 His eyes turn into slits as he tried to kill the two staffs who he passed by when he's walking towards the corridor. 

"I DIDN'T PAY YOU TO GOSSIP INSIDE MY COMPANY!" he turned to them as his tempre hiked up

The two poor girls bowed low to him and ran far away from him quickly. 

Are they dating already? They look good together!

He closed his eyes as he tries to calm his mind

And have you seen the way he look at her?! OHMYGOD! I'm shipping those two!!

They have blazing chemistry I cannot!!

"Do you treasure your job?" He looked at them angrily, they nodded while shaking, cowering in fear.  "Good. now. GO!" 

 

====================================

 

The elevator door opened and a pleasant site welcomed him. The two were whispering to each other. They look so serious that they didn't noticed the non-existent space they have right now. 

"MS. SEO COME TO MY OFFICE! NOW!" 

He didn't bother to greet his secretary and walked straight to his office, banging the door loud, making her know his current mood. 

Who cares if he looks childish now?! Who cares if he looks immature now?! To hell with it!

"Mr. Jung" 

"Lock the door."

"But we haven't finished ta-"

"I SAID LOCK THE ING DOOR!"

Right after she locked it, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her straight to the bathroom. Banging the door loudly making her flinch.

"Stop this. I don't like this idea!"

"What?"

"WHAT WHAT??"

"What are you talking about?"

"Stop all these act with my secretary!"

"But I told you! We need this!"

"NO WE DON'T! THERE'S ANOTHER WAY!"

"Why are you so against this?! Don't worry. Jungshin won't be dragged with my Mist-" 

"Shut up!" He growled and crashed his lips to hers, silencing her. 

Moans and groans echoed around the room, rustling of clothes and panting.

They broke the kiss as they need the air to breathe. It was defeaning silence that followed, they were staring deep into each other's eyes, his arms wrapped around her waist, not planning to let go of her anytime soon. 

"This is wrong" she whispered

"I don't care" He answered back, kissing her again. One of his hand travelled to her nape, pulling her closer, deepening the kiss. 

 

 

 

 

"You're mine Seo Joo Hyun. Only mine"   

 

 

 

 

 

================================================================================

 

A/N

 

 

tadaaaaaaaaaaaaa! 

Hahahaha! After few weeks(?) months (?) Finallyyyyyyyyyyyy~ Azile's back! mehehe -3-

I finally overcome my Writer's block XDD 

 

 

See yah on my next update! <3

 

 

Ps. Comments are highly appreciated! :D <333. Come on... Show some lovin' :D <3

 

Ciao!~

 

Azile<3