Chapter XVIII

You First Believed

He doesn't know what to think anymore. He felt cold all over his body. Mind in chaos. Refusing to think of anything negative, he chose to trust her blindly, clearly waiting for her to introduce the kid. 

"Nwugu-seyong?" he looked up and saw her sparkling eyes looking back at him with curiosity. God her eyes are Joohyun's. She ing look like Seo Joo Hyun. 

"Annyeong" he stiffly greeted, trying to catch Joohyun's eyes but the latter was avoiding his eyes. "You're so cute! What's your name?"

"I'm Sweo Yebwin!" She giggled, waving her hands cutely at him, making him smile a bit, amidst the thick lump in his throat

"That's a cute name" 

"Wae are ywou with Omma?" Omma.. Just the simple endearment from the child struck something hard inside him. Please tell me everything... I'm willing to listen Seo Joo Hyun, trust me please.

"I'm Omma's n-"

"He's Omma's chingu Yebin-ah" Joohyun cut him midway "And he's about to leave, so you better say goodbye to h-"

"Do you want to play Yebinnie?" Joohyun's eyes widen as she saw Yonghwa kneeled in front of the child 

"You're about to leave right?" Joohyun said, expecting him to agree. But he saw through her, he can proudly say that he somewhat know her actions contradicts her words. Especially now, he knew, he knew that she meant something else.

"I'm not going anywhere, you should've known that" he answered with conviction. 

"Let's pway!!" Yebin said excitedly, jumping up and down, trying to reach his hands.

"What do you want to play princess?"

"Hide and seeeek with Ommwa!!" 

"Geure, so let me count 1 to 5 and all of us will hide ahrasseo?"

"Neeee!" the little kid sprinted out of the room without waiting for him to count, making him chuckle with her cuteness. 

"What are you doing?" He looked up and saw Joohyun's hard, blank face looking at him. 

"Is this one of your ways to throw me away? You think because of this I'll leave and let go of you? Wah, you think so little of me Seo Joo Hyun."

"Go. You've seen enough. Now leave and never come back again" she said as she walks passed him, planning to stop Yebin from playing

"We haven't even started talking" he coldly answered, pulling her close to him, hugging her so tight that it makes her hard to breathe.

"There's nothing to talk about! I've already shown you how ed up my life is! You're supposed to walk out of this mess before it's too late!"

"But I didn't, nor I'm planning to." 

"Stop being stubborn!"

"I can say the same to you Seo Joo Hyun"

"You know what? If you won't walk out on this, then I would!" She was about to walk out of the room when he grabbed her and kissed her with so much fervor, shocking Joohyun with the intensity of his kiss. She tried so hard to stop herself from kissing him back, but when he deepened the kiss and her lower lip, she lost it. She kisses him back with the same enthusiasm.Kissing him back with equal fervor, making him moan along with her. 

"Seo Joo Hyun" he moaned as her hands travelled through his hair, down to his neck, until her hands travelled down to his chest, tracing his hard s and washboard abs.

"Jung Yong Hwa" she his neck before nipping it, and soothing it, sending Yonghwa to paradise. 

"Oh God" he groaned as she pulled him closer, grinding her heated core in his growing arousal. He forward, as if no barriers were present. 

"I want you, all these time all I want is you, I want you selfishly, I want everything of you" he confessed, taking the chance to tell her things even before her stubborn mind works again.

"I wan't you safe." she whispered weakly. Burying her face on his chest, clutching his shirt tightly

"Nothing's going to happen Seo Joo Hyun"

"There is." she was shaking, leaning her body in his as she seeks for warmth "it's still calm now but it will eventually get ed up Yong"

"So be it" he said with so much confidence it makes her want to just throw caution to the wind "I'd rather be in said danger than to be safe without you. Than living my old dull life without you"

"My life is in danger." she started, making him freeze. His heart beating wildly. 

"What do you mean?"

"Mian, I-I can't say it"

"You know you can trust me."

"But I told you! I don't want to drag you in this mess!"

"You're not the one who'll decide what I wanted to do Seo Joo Hyun"

"Why are you so stubborn?!"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!! Isn't that enough?!"

"One last time Jung Yong Hwa" her tears threatening to fall as she glares at him "Leave" 

'I'll repeat it to you all over again Seo Joo Hyun, I'll stay, even if you don't want me by your side anymore, I'll stay." he said with conviction, looking straight through her eyes, making her feel the sincerity in his words. 

He thought she'll slap him as she moves closer to him, raising one of her hand, he closes his eyes, waiting for the pain

"Pabo" he opened his eyes as he heard her chuckle, looking at him with mirth in her eyes. She's so damn beautiful, the carefree Seo Joo Hyun she's been hiding. 

"Seo-" she pulled his collar and crashed her lips with his, kissing him with such fervor "I'll trust you Jung Yong Hwa, please, don't hurt me" she whispered, her eyes staring at him hopefully. 

"I promise with my own life" 

"Ei, stop with the life topic. It scares me" 

"As long as you're with me, no one can hurt nor scare you"

"Thank you" the tears she's been trying so hard to stop finally gave way, she was sobbing hard when he hugged her tight, one hand caressing her head, rocking her side by side. 

"No more tears" he whispered "I prefer kissing" he grinned as he kissed her fully on the lips, nipping, and her plump lower lip, making her moan in pleasure

"Omwaa?! Ahjwussi?!"