Chapter XI

You First Believed

They broke the kiss as they need the air to breathe. It was defeaning silence that followed, they were staring deep into each other's eyes, his arms wrapped around her waist, not planning to let go of her anytime soon. 

"This is wrong" she whispered

"I don't care" He answered back, kissing her again. One of his hand travelled to her nape, pulling her closer, deepening the kiss. 

 

 

 

 

"You're mine Seo Joo Hyun. Only mine"   

 

 

He felt her stiffen when his tongue glided to her neck, and it afterwards to sooth the pain. He knew, she's not yet ready. He kisses her neck up to her lips, making their lips fuse for few seconds.

 

He cupped her face and make her look at him  "Please stop it, I don't want to see nor hear gossip about you and my secretary"

"I told you-"

"But I don't want to see it! I'm tired of being patient!"

"No. We need to do this and you know it. If you want to win the bid you need to follow me."

"There's still other way!"

"I'm close to finding it out!"

"No you're not! You're more closer on being Lee Jungshin's girlfriend!"

"Seriously?!"

"I'm serious!"

"Oh my God. I can't believe this!" she exclaimed. Pinching the bridge of her nose to ease her headache "HOW OLD ARE YOU?!"

"Old enough to marry you"

"Fck you Jung Yong Hwa"

"After Marriage! Oh my God! are you that excited?!"

"You know what? Let's stop this non-sense!"

"Omo omo you're about to explode! Look at those cheeks! Its as red as a ripe tuhmatoo" 

She glared at him and pinch him hard, making him scream in pain, tears on the corner of his eyes. 

"I'll stop I'll stop! aww aww!"

"Serves you right!"

 

She glared at him one last time before stomping out of his office, shocking Jungshin as even he didn't escaped Joohyun's deadly glare. 

 

"Hyung! What did you do??"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! DON'T TALK TO ME!"

"SERIOUSLY?! HOW OLD ARE YOU?!"

"SHUT UP! GO OUT!"

"Aren't you going to tell me I'm fired?"

"GO!"

"Ahrasseo ahrasseo. This jealous ahjussi"

"Mwo?!"

"I'll go now Mr. Jung" he bowed mockingly at him, closing the door slowly. 

He pinched the bridge of his nose, feeling the headache approaching. Seriously, since when did he changed like this? He's been behaving weirdly, he's not the old Jung Yong Hwa anymore. But then

 

 

He likes it. 

 

 

====================================================================================

 

 

She was still fuming when she came back from her temporary office on the Design department.

 

"M-Ms. Seo, I already finished photo copying the documents you told me."

"Thank you, you can just place it there" she said without looking up.

"U-Uhm, Ms. S-Seo we w-we arranged a w-welcome party f-for you later at a bar n-near here. C-Can you c-come w-"

"I will" she said dismissively. She looked up and gave her a tight smile, signaling him to go now. 

"T-Thank you!" 

"What's your name?"

"I-I'm Son Dong Woon" he bowed low

"Nice to meet you Dongwoon-ssi you can go now"

"N-Ne Ms. Seo" He smiled brightly at her before going back to his own table, glancing at her often times. 

She groaned silently, almost all the guys in design department are flirting with her, making her want to move her table outside, she's safer there. She can't go to launch without rejecting few guys who's asking her to dine out, and because of it, some girls been throwing her nasty looks the whole day. She badly want to dug out their eyes for looking at her like that, she's so frustrated that she'll rather spend her free time with Jungshin, he's not a flirt and not a nuisance, and aside from Soohyun, and well, his grumpy boss, he's one of the guys who she enjoys company. She caught Dongwoon looking at her once again, making the guy scramble out of his seat and pretend that he's busy reading something. She was about to go out when her phone beeped, indicating a new message.

 

How's uri Seo Joo Hyun? When will you report to me? I've been waiting for the copy of their proposal for days now, when will you send it to me?

 

She clicked reply and told him 

I'll report to you on Saturday. I have no time to go out right now. And please don't contact me here, they might caught me. Don't reply anymore. 

 

 He threw her phone inside her bag and went out, it was lunch time, and she's meeting Jungshin. 

 

Please don't make him be there. I don't need to eat with a child right now. 

 

She uttered a prayer as she wait for the elevator to open, she was about to step inside when her head hit something hard. Looking up, she saw one of the Engineer looming above her, drowning her in his piercing gaze. She heard some of the staff gasp, and when she looked around, she saw them gaping at them as if something chaotic happened.

"Aren't you stepping out?" She heard his steely tone, making her shiver

She didn't answer and just step inside the elevator, not minding to apologize to the egoistic man. But just when the elevator door was about to close, she saw a hand stopped it, making her look up and the same cold eyes who welcomed her awhile ago clashed back to her. He stepped inside and pressed the close door button. 

"Aren't you going to say sorry?"

"Why would I?" she scoffed, getting annoyed

"Because of what happened, you should say your sorry"

"Your sorry"

"Am I joking right now?" She flinched at his cold tone, although it was low, but the threat that was wrapped around his words makes her shiver

"Is it that bad? Are you hurt somewhere? Did I do something wrong?" she fired back annoyingly, the way he's treating her right now seems like she did something brutal to him!

"I'm Lee Soohyuk, what's your name?"

"I'm fine, thank you. And I'm making my exit now" She glared at him, hearing the elevator dinged, she stepped out but he caught her wrist

"You're not nice aren't you?"

"Yes, Golden Mistress is not nice. Now, will you PLEASE let go of me?"

"Golden Mistress eh? That's bull." He shook his head and smirked at her, but what made her froze is when she felt his thumb caressed her wrist, her heart beating fast. He let go of her wrist and pressed the close button again, his gaze piercing her until the door closes, cutting their staring contest. 

"The nerve of that douchebag!" She clenched her jaw, calming her self from errupting the nth time today. There's so many douchebag in this company and she hates it! A lot!

 

"Seohyun-ssi! You're just in time!" He heard Jungshin, she smiled fondly and was about to answer him back when her gaze darted to the "other" douchebag beside him, who's now glaring at her with the unknown reason.

 

"WHO'S THAT GUY YOU'RE TALKING TO INSIDE THE ELEVATOR?!"

 

Just great. This douchebag company is great! 

 

 

***********~ 

 

It's been half an hour already...and yet, her grumpy choding boss won't stop sulking and mumbling things she can't clearly hear. All she can catch with those words he was saying were Han river, floating corpse and murder. She shook her head, how did she end up having a psychotic boss? Jungshin was no help either, everytime he'll try to talk his boss into it, the grumpy ahjussi would glare at him mercilessly and continue sulking, wasting the time that was alloted for "Lunch" which is now, impossible to have. 

 

"I'll be going now, it's impossible to eat lunch at the remaining time." she sighed and stood up, she was about to go out of his office when he stopped her by grabbing her wrist

"You haven't eaten yet! Are you that excited to meet that engineer guy again?!" 

She summon all the patience left in her, closing her eyes and pinching the bridge of her nose as she bit her tongue to lash back to him. 

"Jungshin-ssi, I'll go ahead first" bowing politely to him and ignoring the still sulking boss, she walked out of his office, ignoring him as he continuously calls her. 

 

When she went back to the office, all of them were looking at her with wide eyes. It was Dongwoon who broke the awkward atmosphere around them

"Seohyun-ssi gwenchana?"

"Ne. Why?" She asked, looking at the staffs weirdly

"B-because L-lee soo hyuk-ssi talked to you!"

"And so?"

"H-he's scary! Hella scary!"

"Non-sense. Let's all go back to work shall we?"

 

The meeting/brainstorming was done 2 hours after, draining them all as they poured out all their ideas into the biggest project they'll about to handle. Everyone was slumping at their desk, while Seohyun was massaging her throbbing head. It was indeed, one of the stressful project she handled. The pressure and the stress she's been feeling, plus the meeting with Jang Dong Gun on Saturday. 

"Seohyun-ssi, a-are you ready?" Dongwoon's voice broke her trance, it was the only time she remembered about the welcome party they arranged for her. 

"Yes." she answered as she tried so hard to ignore the headache she's been feeling

 

They were waiting in front of the elevator, she was in front while the other staff were chatting noisily behind her. She  shut her eyes close as she tried to silence them in her mind, which was proven impossible. Few more hours, few more hours. She chanted in her mind as the elevator door opened. She was about to step in when she saw who's inside the elevator. 

 

"Come in" Yonghwa commanded in his cold voice, making the staffs behind her hurriedly went in the elevator. She was the last one to go in, which she regretted when she saw Yonghwa standing beside her. He was ignoring her alright, but when the elevator door closes, she can see their reflection and he was glaring at her as if there's no other people inside the elevator. 

"Are you all going home?" Asked Yonghwa

"N-No" one of the female staff named Dasom answered shyly, she was looking at him dreamily, shamelessly drooling at him, making her want to puke. 

"Where are you going?"

"At the bar near here Sir. We arranged a welcome party for Seohyun-ssi"

She saw how he glance at her with furrowed brows, before shifting back to the staff who looks like she was about to pass out as she blush furiously. 

"Really? Why didn't I received any invitation?" It was her turn to glance at him and threw him a deadly stare before looking in front again but her nostrils were flaring already. She signalled Jungshin to stop his boss but he just pretended that he didn't saw her and continue looking at the digits indicating what floor it is already. 

"Would you like to come sir?" Dasom asked with her flirty voice, that sounds like screeching crow. 

"Ahrasseo. I'll treat you all." She glared at him but he didn't even looked back, making her furious. 

Just then, the elevator stopped on the 21st floor. If she was furious awhile ago, she's now raging, clenching her jaw, not even caring if it'll break. 

What's the capacity of this elevator? When will it notify that it's already full?! 

The staffs behind her turns silent as the newcomer entered the elevator.

Great! Just great! So much fun in this day!

"Lee Soohyuk-ssi, d-do you want to come with us to Seohyun-ssi's welcome party at a bar near here?" Her eyes widen as she stared shockly at Hyorin, the other female staff at their department. She was looking hopelessly to the cold man, if looks can melt, he's as good as a melted candle already. 

"Sure" the guy deadpanned 

She silently curse as she tried so hard not to flip everything she sees, trying to hard to calm herself where in truth, she badly want to pull the two witches hair for making them come to her supposedly party. 

"Omo!" the girls squealed shamelessly, as if those they're ogling weren't there at the small space they were now in. 

Why is this elevator ride so long?! Are they reaching hell??

"Seohyun-ssi" she feigned ignorance as she pretended not to hear the cold man calling her

"Seohyun-ah, Soohyuk-ssi is calling you" 

! I'm gonna fcking kill you both later!! She was mentally smacking Dasom and Hyorin as they pretended to be close to her, calling her in such an informal way and they even dared to tap her shoulder as if it was done every freaking day!

"Yes?" She answered coldly, avoiding looking at him

"When I'm talking to you, you should look at me in the eye" Soohyuk said, she was about to retort back when she felt the stinging pain in her side. She looked at it and saw Yonghwa pinching her while he was acting as if he's not doing anything. She tried to shrug it off but he won't budge. "And you owe me an apology for what happened earlier."

"Soohyuk-ssi" she bit her lower lip as the pain intensified, Yonghwa was pinching her hard, stopping her from speaking with him. "I don't remember hurting you in any way." She swatted Yonghwa's hands and pinched it hard, making him pull out. Good thing it was hidden under her thick coat, hiding it to the prying eyes. 

The people around them was all silent, staring at Soohyuk and Seohyun talking coldly without looking at each other. They felt the chills just by looking at the two cold people in front of them, add their boss's coldness and it was like winter inside the elevator. 

 

When will this elevator ride end?!

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N

 

 

I'll cut it here! PUAHAHAHA! 

 

A MERRY YONGSEO-ISH CRISTMAS AND A HAPPY SAILING NEW YEAR TO ALL GGMS!! <333

Nothing, I mean, NOTHING will beat the biggest biggest BIGGEST hint of all! MWAHAHA! I mean it! That VIDEO SAYS IT ALL TYVM! 

 

that flirty tap wasn't the highlight of the video for me but the "Buin...buin-ah"!! I swear my ggm soul left my body and went straight to GoChun after the video ended. I mean ZOMGGGGG! It's YONGSEO FLIRTING IN PUBLIC TBVFH!!! HAHAHAHA

 

Until now, I still can't stop spazzing from that vid! Not to mention LEE JONG HYUN's gooey stare at Joohyun! Kyaaa~ my hyunhyun heart starts pumping once again! hahaha!

 

Well the vid wasn't supposed to spread nor come out in public because of some instances. Like for example "THEM bashing CNSD wholeheartedly" but then, the vid brought Joy, and pushed our ship fast, sailing straight to GoChun! Not only that hinteu but many more YongSeo spazzable hints that happened during the first week of January!

 

And ooooh! YongSolo and Seo'hara hwaiting! one of Joohyun's performance will be in Busan beybe!! *wiggles eyebrows*

this is getting longer! lol.

 

Till my next update!!

 

Ps. COMMENTS JJUSEYO <333 :D who do you think is the culprit? Mwahaha

 

Ciao!~

 

 

Azile<3