Chapter I

You First Believed

 

"Are you sure about this??" he asked him as if he's the most dumbest person that ever existed in this Universe. He looked at him blankly, sipping the liquor, liking the feeling of the warmth creeping slowly down his throat.

"I'm hella sure about this Lee Jung Shin." He said with finality, knowing too well that he won't answer back anymore.

"What's your plan?" 

"Plan? I don't have a plan" He smirked as he keeps on twirling the ice, looking amused as the ice slowly melts, mixing into the liquor.

"Just don't do anything drastic. You know what he's capable of doing" 

"I'm not dumb to get myself killed too you know? And besides, I told you, I.won't.do.anything"

"Hyung, I'll co-"

"And before you say it, no. You won't come with me" 

"But what if you g-"

"As I told you, I won't do anything. Don't push me to my limit when it comes to patience Lee Jung Shin"

"Ahrasseo"

"Have you checked the progress of our deal with Heritage hotel?"

"A-about that, Jang Dong Gun won against us."

He cursed loudly, making Jungshin flinched as his loud voice echoed on the four corners of the room. 

"I wonder, when will he stop treating me as if I'm his greatest foe." he shook his head, unknowingly crumpling the document in front of him.

"Hyung."

"We've been in each other's throat ever since we started this business. Ripping each other endlessly" He chuckled

"Hyung, you know how dangerous he is, so please don't do anything that will harm you"

"I know I know, I'll just enjoy the party tonight. He did it on purpose I know. He invited me to show off, to mock at me. But guess what? I'm Jung Yong Hwa. No one steps on my ego, no one can make me  cower."

 

========================================================================================

 

"It's a surprise to see you here Jung!" He looked at the man with those devilish eyes glinting with pure evilness in it.

"Ah Jang Dong Gun, Happy birthday, seems like you're aging more and more"

"I'm aging but it doesn't affect my abilities though. If you know what I mean?" He tried so hard to stop his eyes from rolling at what his greatest enemy said

"Certainly" he said sarcasticly

"I'll leave you for a while, enjoy the party." He followed him with his eyes, looking at how he mingle with his guest, knowing that in the man's mind, he's plotting on how to  kill them one by one, including him. 

He saw Park Han Min, the owner of Park Hotels sneeked at the hidden corner of the room, looking around, making sure no one's looking.  

He waited for a few minutes before walking secretly at the hidden corner, aiming to reach Jang Dong Gun's study room unnoticeable. He fastened his pace as he felt someone following him, right when he turned to the corner, a pair of strong arms pulled him to a room, one hand covering his mouth, and the other pinning him to the door. 

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" he shouted, his body shaking, his heart rate beating fast. " I COMMAND YOU NOT TO TOUCH ME." he repeated when he felt him/her not letting go of him. He was shaking as the hold on his tightened, bringing back some of the hateful and agonizing memories. 

"Who are you?" his eyes widen as he heard her soft voice that made him look at the owner of the voice. 

"Who are you?" he answered back, staring at the warmest brown eyes he ever saw. 

"I refused to answer you, I'm the one who asked you first." She answered with gritted teeth, her hold on his tightening.

Even in the dimly lit room, she shines. But what caught his attention is her blank empty eyes staring back at him, as if scrutinizing him. The shaking of his body slowly subsided as he unbelieveably relaxed in her touch, which is rare.  

"I'm Jung Yong Hwa"

"If you think of sneaking in his study room, think twice. I spared your life, now go out and stop thinking of this baseless idea."

"By any chance, do you know me?" he was quite amused on how her sharp tongue makes him want to know her more

"No, but I know what you're planning. Now, out."

"Wait I n-"

A loud knock made them flinched

"I'm sorry for disturbing you lady but may I know if you saw a man walked past your room?" 

"I haven't got out of my room, so no, I didn't saw anyone."

"Thank you lady, I'll leave you in peace now."

Once they heard the man's footstep got quieter, she releases him from her grasp, startling him. 

"Go and don't even think of doing it again. You won't find answers in his study room if that's what you're thinking."

"How did you know what I was thinking??" 

"Many people tried to, I'm getting sick of this. Go and see the news tomorrow to know what could've had happened to you.and now, OUT." she opened her door and pushed him out, touching him once again, making him flinch. 

"Ms. Seo Joo Hyun, he's looking for you." He heard the maid said in front of her door, he was hiding at the pillar, eavesdropping.

He heard the door opened, the sparkly shoes caught his attention, his eyes went up to the endless long milky white legs, up to her angelic face. He realize that he's been holding his breath as he drank the beauty in front of him. 

"Very well then" she answered, she breathes the air of authority in her, she's not just someone, he felt it. 

Seo Joo Hyun..

=============================================================================

"BREAKING NEWS! The owner of Park Hotels found dead in his car!" He coughed hard as the coffee he's drinking splattered at the newspaper he's reading.  

"Some witnessed said they last saw him at Jang Dong Gun's party, chatting happily with his business friends, and just then, he suddenly disappeared, and no one knows his whereabouts, not until they found his cold body inside his car. The police said that Park died with a bullet on his forehead, investigation is still on process, and until now, they haven't found any suspect yet."

Chills run down his spine as Seo Joo Hyun's words echoed inside his head repeatedly. 

Go and see the news tomorrow to know what could've had happened to you.

"Hyung! gwenchana??" Jungshin hurried to his seat as he saw his pale face.

"N-nothing. Giving me that" Yonghwa said, pointing at the folder in Jungshin's hands

=Flashback=

"Jungshin, I need you to check a certain woman's background."

"What?"

"Haven't you heard what I said?"

"A-ahrasseo. What's her n-name?"

"Seo Joo Hyun"

"Noted."

"Lee Jung Shin"

"Yes hyung?"

"Be sure to give it to me tomorrow morning."

=End of Flashback=

"What happened? It's the first time you made me look up at a woman's ba-"

"Just shut up and tell me what you found out"

Jungshin shook his head as he opened the folder containing the mysterious woman's background. He glanced at his boss and saw him impatiently waiting for him to speak up. 

"Seo Joo Hyun" 

"Age 24, Finished her bachelor degree in New York School of Interior Design (NYSID),  one of the most highly demand Interior Designer in Seoul."

"Why did you stop?" Yonghwa asked irritably

"Because that's the only information I gathered, she's a very secretive person."

"Proven."

"And one more information hyung."

"What?"

"They called her "The Golden Mistress" , Jang Dong Gun's mistress to be specific."

 

================================================================================================================

 

A/N

 

TADAAAAAAAAAAA! as I promised! The first chapter of YFB! pwahahaha!

 

How was it?? 

 

Tell meeeeeeeeee~ *puppy eyes*

 

Till the next update! 

 

-Ciao!

 

 

-Azile<3