Character profiles

Frog Prince

Hello everyone!

Normally I do not make any character profiles or anything, but I made an exception for this one because of my frequent use of all sorts of title names and without doubt not everyone will be familiar with them. It is not my goal to have you memorize them all! However, it might make things a little bit more clear for you. Most importantly for this story is that you know how the pyramid goes (so, who has the highest position etcetera). I will make sure all the characters do what they are suposed to do haha. I am trying to make this clear and pretty, but please bear with me because I have no access to Photoshop on this computer and Asianfanfics hates me when I try to organize things a little bit. So I am only providing the most essential information right now. Things like who is who's lover or something might be added later, but they will become clear as you read the story ;).

Hope this helps!

 



ROYELL
C-Suite
The C-suite comprises the highest-level executives. Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin and Park Chanyeol together form the C-suite in ROYELL. Oh Sehun is the person with the highest position, having taken over his father's position as the CEO (Note: I know I call him General Manager Oh in this story, and that might not be entirely correct since this is a Korean setting and most of the time the title will be President. However, titles like General Manager and President remain titles that have various definitions, so it is not necessarily wrong. In this story, he will be addressed to as General Manager Oh).

C-Suite 
 

tumblr_n8g5z7nF4A1sjnr03o1_400.gif
Chief Executive Officer (CEO);
Oh Sehun, is the CEO of ROYELL, one of the largest hotel chains in South-Korea. He is the president, leader and decision maker of ROYELL. He holds the most shares.

 
Chief Financial Officer (CFO);
Kim Jongin, is the CFO of ROYELL. He is primarily in charge for managing the financial risks and planning of ROYELL. His position is right under the CEO and next to the COO.
Chief Operations Officer (COO);
Park Chanyeol, is the COO of ROYELL. As one of the highest-ranking executives, he is responsible for the daily operation of the company. Whenever the CEO is absent, he will be the one to hold the conferences or meetings.


Other positions within ROYELL
As for Do Kyungsoo, he is the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO). He is responsible for the administrative management and coordinates the various departments. His position is right below the C-Suite. Byun Baekhyun is the Chief Legal Officer (CLO), who is essentially the chief lawyer of the legal department. He does not really have that much power within ROYELL as the CLO, but because his father built ROYELL together with Sehun's father, he does have some informal authority. Oh Sehun's mother is the Chairlady, who mostly works behind-the-scenes. She does not really interfere with the state of affairs of ROYELL anymore, only when necessary.


U&KIM
Kim Minseok is the owner of the hostel, which is called U&KIM. He has debts because of poor business. The employees are Zhang Yixing, Lu Han and the cook.