That Night

Gravity

(Maya POV)

For some reason I felt the urge to continue holding Dongwoo's hand. It felt right. As soon as Dongwoo asked his serious question of what he should do I realized it was out of place for me to continue squeezing his hand for comfort. I quickly released his hand and sort of threw it back to him like a young girl throwing away an unwanted toy.

"You do what any man does...you ask for forgiveness until you are forgiven." I advised.

"B-But what if they don't forgive me?" Dongwoo questioned raising both of his eyebrows.

"They will." I said quickly as I stood up to retrieve something from the other room.

"Here, you can sleep there on the couch tonight." I stated while handing Dongwoo a pillow and blanket. I walked over to the window to see it was still raining cats and dogs outside.

"Are you sure?" Dongwoo asked politely.

"Positive. I'll have your clothes ready by morning." I assured.

Dongwoo sat down more comfortable forgetting he was wearing a robe. I giggled and pointed at Dongwoo's "legs area."

"Don't you feel a breeze?" I giggled even more.

"Aishh...." Dongwoo said as his cheeks began turning a rosey red. He quickly grabbed the towel from around his neck and covered himself.

I wandered off to the kitchen with a stupid grin on my face.

"Get yourself together Maya...he's just a person..." I whispered to myself quickly wiping the grin off of my face. I walked back into the living room with a tray of food.

"Here, judging from the scrubs you came here in  I suspect you were at practice and hadn't eaten, correct?" I asked as I placed the tray down on the coffee table. I brought a bowl of rice and beef cubes and home made biscuits with a glass of water.

"Ah thank you Maya-ssi." Dongwoo said as he slightly bowed his head and sat up properly.

I walked back into the kitchen and sat at the counter to eat my dinner. I slowly slurped my ramen in full satisfaction. I too was starving. I was so used to eating alone, but this time I felt even lonelier. Company was just a couple feet away in another room, but I was slumming it out alone with my salt shaker. I continued slurping my ramen until a shiver ran from my shoulder down my spine.

"Maya-ah why are you eating in here alone?" Dongwoo asked as he returned the tray of dishes to the sink.

How did he eat that fast?

"I got that just leave it in the sink." I stated before slurping down my last bit of ramen.

I walked over to the sink nudging Dongwoo away so I could wash them.

"No, it's the least I could do." He said as he gently nudged me away.

"It's fine." I replied grabbing the soap bottle and nudging him away again.

"Please, I'm just trying to help." He explained as he gently nudged me away once again.

"I said I got this." I strongly stated as I squeezed the soap bottle spraying soap on Dongwoo's surprisingly big lips.

"Oh...I'm sorry." I chuckled before completely nudging Dongwoo away.

"Hmph..!" Dongwoo playfully pouted.

"Oh gosh, not a big deal you just wipe it off." I said as I grabbed my kitchen towel and quickly scrubbed Dongwoo's lips.

"Ow!" He yelped.

"Aish! Rinse it under the water." I laughed backing away from the sink.

Dongwoo reached for the kitchen towel and wiped his lips.

"Come on Dongwoo! It doesn't take that long to wash your lips!" I whined.

"I'm done I'm done." Dongwoo said suspiciously.

He quickly turned around and rubbed soap on my left cheek.

"Ah you're such a child!" I whined more now stomping my feet.

"Oh calm down, now look whose acting like a baby." He laughed uncontrollably. He grabbed the kitchen towel and wet the tip of it. He dabbed it on my cheek. He gently grabbed my chin and lifted my face up. He cautiously wiped the water off of my cheek.

"There." He smiled.

"Now will you go back into the living room! You're a distraction!" I snarled hitting him with the towel.

"Okay, okay." He snickered leaving the kitchen.

***

I dried my hands and was ready to head upstairs. I was half way up the stairs when I realized Dongwoo's clothes were probably dry. I retrieved them from the basement and left them neatly folded on the coffee table by the coach. I saw Dongwoo curled in a ball sleeping like a baby. I turned off the nearby lamp and continued upstairs.

"He'a kinda cute when he's sleep...maybe because he's not yapping." I laughed to myself. I crawled into my bed feeling cozy and warm.

Although I felt I was ready to sleep, I just couldn't fall asleep. It was like something was stopping me. I forced my eyes shut and attempted to sleep through the night.

____________________________________________________

Just a short chapter I wanted to write because I found a little time in my day. I promise the next chapter will be better! :)