Remember

Gravity

I finally reached the dorm still squeezing the bracelet in my hand. I walked in and lost with words I screamed.

"I killed someone!"

"Dongwoo-ah what the hell are you talking about?!" Sunggyu said as he playfully hit me with a rolled up magazine.

"T-This girl said I killed her bestfriend. Tell me Hyung, do I sleep walk?" I questioned.

"What? No! You talked to a "lulu" girl." Sunggyu laughed.

"B-B-But she seemed perfectly sane to me." I added.

"Hey-ah! Guys come here! Dongwoo is a murderer!" Sunggyu screamed calling for the rest of Infinite.

"Hyung what do you want? Hoya's at the studio." Sungjong asked as he rubbed his eyes.

Suddenly, everyone with the exception of Hoya were surrounding me and Sunggyu.

"This fool thinks he really killed someone!" Sunggyu said as everyone broke out in laughter.

"Dongwoo-ssi you can't even kill a fly! Trust me you didn't kill anyone." Myungsoo chuckled after he cleared his surprisingly deep voice.

"Guys what if she is trying to create a scandal?" Sungyeol added.

"You kids are crazy. You overthink things! Dongwoo didn't kill anyone and this was just a misunderstanding." Sunggyu stated clearly.

"But Hyung, she couldn't have mistakened Dino's face. It's unique looking." Woohyun said as he grabbed my face and shook it a bit.

"Stop, you guys I'm actually worried. I don't like knowing people are upset with me." I whined as I tried to rub my face when I felt the silver charm bracelet rub against my cheek.

"Dongwoo-ah you wear female jewelry now?" Sungyeol joked.

"What? No...this is the girl's." I replied as I examined it more.

"Let me see." Myungsoo said as he snatched it from my hands.

"Becareful!" I yelped.

"Ah this is real silver. Look it has something on it. See....it says Allyson." Myungsoo replied as he pointed out the engravement.

"Is her name Allyson?" Sungjong questioned.

 "No her name is Maya...that must be her best friend's name." I said feeling completely worried for the girl.

I walked towards the door putting on a jacket.

"Where are you going?" Sunggyu asked.

"I'm gonna find her." I said.

"You have 2 hours before we have practice do you hear me?" Sunggyu warned.

"Okay." I replied while I was half way outside the door.

***

(Maya's POV)

As soon as I got home I flung open my bedroom door and burried my face into my pillow. It's like every time I talk about her it overwhelms me...and now I finally saw her murderer. UGHH!! After I finally stopped crying I lifted up my head and peeked out of my window. Ever since Allyson died I've been looking out my window as if she's going to be out there. As if she never left...as if I never saw her dead.... I stared some more expecting to see something or someone. A sign maybe that Allyson is okay now. Suddenly, I saw the same nosey man from the coffee shop.

"What!?!?!" I screamed to myself as I watched him look around holding Allyson's charm bracelet. I glanced at my wrist and saw it was empty. I ran downstairs as fast as I could and ran outside. Eyes swelling with tears again I charged at Dongwoo.

"What kind of sicko takes people's things!" I cried as I snatched the bracelet from his hand. The charms started falling on the ground. They all scattered. I dropped to the ground hitting my knees pretty hard. I crawled around trying to find every little charm pendent.

"Please, let me help." Dongwoo said as he dropped to his knees and searched.

"Stop! Go away! You've done enough!" I cried some more.

"Who is Allyson? Is she your friend? Is she the one I killed?" He questioned continuously.

"Yes!" I cried out finally not able to control myself I fell forward. I landed in the arms of my best friend's murderer.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry." Dongwoo said as his voice started to crack.

I gathered myself and pulled away. I saw tears streaming down his face.

I stood up holding the chain and as many charms I could find. I walked towards my front door and turned around.

"Well are you just going to sit there?" I barked.

He immediantly brushed off his pants and followed me inside.

"If you're expecting me to offer you something, it's not going to happen. Don't even sit down." I stated.

"Okay." Dongwoo replied.

I laid all the charms on my coffee table and started muttering to myself.

"The clock....the heart.....the microphone....the A.....the M....the....where is it!" I screeched as I recounted every charm I found.

"What are you looking for?" Dongwoo questioned.

"Will you shut up!" I screamed. I realized that was completely rude of me. I took a deep breath and tried to say I'm sorry.

"I can't find the Infinity charm." I replied, that was the closest thing to a sorry he was getting from me.

"Oh.." He whispered.

"Why are you here?" I snapped.

"How did I kill Allyson?" Dongwoo asked getting straight to the point.

"Slowly and painfully." I stated. I walked over to the bookshelf and grabbed a picture frame.

"How?"

"Do you see her? Do you remember her?" I badgered him.

"No I'm sorry I don't remember her."

"She wrote to you EVERY day when she was in the hospital. That's a total of 237 letters and you're telling me you never recieved any of them?" I growled.

"It's possible-" He started.

"It's possible? No it's certain you saw them and didn't even pay attention to how she carefully decorated them. How she used an actualy feather and ink to design the envelopes. That's right, you didn't care. Just like you don't care for your fans. Idols are sick monsters who just use people for attention. You all say you love them, but in reality you don't even care enough to open their little carefully made letters!" I yelled as I started to hit Dongwoo.

Dongwoo grabbed my hands to stop me from hitting him anymore.

"It's possible I never recieved them." He replied.

"You killed her..." I whispered.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered back.

"She sent you a letter every day and once she reached letter 237 her favorite number for god knows why...She couldn't take it anymore. She wrote you something that she wouldn't let me see... Allyson had cancer....Later that week, I came back and found the hospital quieter than usual. I remember calling for her to see if she was still awake. Then I saw she had cut her oxygen tube off...Allyson died that night. She died because you never replied back to her!" I explained as I started to hit Dongwoo again.

This time Dongwoo didn't stop me from punching him, instead he took my hits. I had pushed him to the ground and ran off to my kitchen. I started splashing my face with cold water.

"Maya, I never recieved any of those letters. If you let me I will prove it to you." Dongwoo stated as he followed me to the kitchen.

"Liar!" I screamed not able to contain myself anymore. I reached for the shiny silver weapon/kitchen utensil.

"Whoa! Maya! stop!" Dongwoo yelled as he backed away.

I began slowly charging him with the knife. My mind was blank, but my conscious kept asking me what the hell are you doing?

What the hell was I doing?

 

_____

Chapter 2: :O OMG DON'T DIE DINO!