Finding Truth

Gravity

( Dongwoo POV )

This girl might actually be crazy....! I LOVE LIFE I'M NOT READY TO DIE!  Hmm.. judging from her height I could probably take her and only end up with a few scratches and bruises...and oh yeah a knife in my heart! What am I going to do, I'm running out of space to back up.

"M-M-Maya put the knife down please I'm begging you."

( Maya POV)

He's begging me?

I dropped to the ground, letting go of the knife and placed my hands on my heart. I let out a small weep trying to catch my breath. Dongwoo rushed over to me and kicked away the knife.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he rested one of his hands casually on my shoulder.

"Get off of me you no good piece of trash!" I screamed as I crawled away from him.

Dongwoo sat down on the floor across form me and watched me "breathe". After a good 10minutes I stood up and Dongwoo did the same.

Suddenly, Dongwoo's phone started beeping.

"Hello?...." His conversation went on for another minute and he hung up.

"I have to go, but please let me prove to you tomorrow that I didn't recieve those letters."

"I don't want to go anywhere with you!" I growled.

"Please if I'm wrong then....you can stab me with the knife!" Dongwoo settled.

"Really?" I asked with a hint of surprise.

"Yes really, I must leave now, but I will pick you up later at 8." He pleaded.

"Fine, now get out your face is disgusting me." I said as I turned my head and pointed at the door.

"Goodbye." Dongwoo said as he bowed into the 90 degree angle form.

"Mhm." I shrugged still not making eye contact with the murderer.

As soon as that weird man left I locked the door, ran to my bedroom and belly flopped on my bed.

"Uff." I moaned clutching to my pillow.

I tapped on the border of my bed suddenly a thud noise lingered for a bit. I reached underneath my bed and grabbed a little journal that I usually hid in my border. I reached for a pen on my nearby desk. I opened up to a fresh page. A fresh page always felt good to me. It felt like I was connecting to a different side of me that I could never express in reality. I'm not much of a girly girl but writing in a journal sure made me feel like one. I began scribbling words on the beautiful blank page...

Hi...I saw him today, boy were you wrong. He's the complete opposite from everything you said! I still hate him just like I said on page 8 of this journal. WHO DOESN'T GET 237 LETTERS!

I slid my little book back inside the head border of my bed and placed the pen down gently. I stretched ready to start my morning schedule...

***

(Dongwoo POV)

"Dongwoo-ah breathe! You have to take a deep breath before you do that rap. Do no rush into it! Do you hear me?" The vocal instructor yelled.

"Okie okie I got it this time..." I smiled pretending to take a deep breath. I prepared myself for one of the longest raps I've ever had to do.

...

"Good Jang! Keep practicing like that do some breathing excercises okay?" The instructor said patting me on my back.

"Okay good." I laughed as I replied that in english.

"Dongwoo-ssi good job." Sunggyu said as he too patted me on my back.

I wiped the sweat off my brow and began dirty dancing my way towards Howan.

"Oh my god it's my husband." Hoya joked as he waved his hands.

"I did good?" I laughed as I wiped my sweat on his back.

"You did okay, I mean I could have done a lot better." Hoya laughed as he walked towards the microphone.

"Okay show me then." I challenged.

Hoya started the rap, but half way into it he ran out of breath. We bursted out into laughter.

"Okay Okay I might not be able to that, but I can do this." Hoya said before dropping to the ground and doing a "body-wave push up."

Our little challenges turned into a dance battle where Sungjong popped in and stole the show with his 4minute "Whatcha doing today" dance. We all decided to walk back to the dorm for exercise. I glanced at my watch it was 6:48pm.

"Hey-ah, before we get home lets do rock paper scissor to see who takes the first shower." I suggested.

I lost and came in last.

"Hey guys look is that Yoona from SNSD? Photoshoot?" I said pointing behind them.

They all turned around as I ran as fast as I could to the dorm. I locked the bathroom door and quickly showered.

***

I finished getting dressed when everyone stepped in and badgered me with questions.

"I have to go to the studio and talk to our manager." I stated as I made my way out of the dorm around 7:43pm.

"Dongwoo?" Sungyeol called.

"Yes?"

"You don't have a girlfriend do you?" He whispered into my ear.

"No...just a girl who needs help." I replied.

"Does she like you?" He whispered again.

"No she actually hates me." I laughed and walked out of the house.

I made it to Maya's house perfectly at 8pm. Before I could knock on the door she opened it. Out came someone different than the rabid squirrel who tried to attack me earlier. It was a goddess with long curly brown hair that dangled past her shoulder. She had light jeans on with a black shirt covered with a jean jacket. You could tell she wasn't trying because she began tying her hair into a high messy bun and put on her glasses. Although she wasn't trying, she still looked extremely beautiful.

"Hey-ah! Idiot lets go! I have work at midnight!" Maya screeched as she began hitting me.

"Okay." I smiled.

"Idiot..." She muttered.

"It's only a five minute walk will you be fine?" I asked.

"I can take care of myself! Just show me the way." Maya yelled aggressively.

"Okay." I replied. Before I started walking I glanced at her phone and it looked like she had an Infinite screen saver....

***

Okay so so so so sorry Guys if this chapter seems rushed! I had to put something out there and I've been having writers block SO please look forward to the next chapter