Mistakes Were Made

Gravity

(Maya POV)

I woke up with a horrible headache in my big empty bed. I rushed to the bathroom and threw up numerous times.

"Looks like I had too much celebrating..." I whispered to myself as I brushed my teeth. I walked back into my bedroom and noticed there was a piece of paper on my bed.

Maya, You kinda made a scene at your work last night....>.< you're fired, but I got you some newspaper clippings with job offerings. I saw you had some paint and brushes on your desk, so I decided to decorate your key :) Silly girl NEVER drink more than you can handle, no matter how bad you feel. If you need to bark, bark at me not your boss okie??? Have a good day Maya

~Dongwoo

I grabbed my key which was white with blue polka dots and a smiley face on it. I clutched the key in my hand and sort of...smiled. I called up one of job offerings as a cashier at a crafts store. They made an interview appointment for tomorrow.

"Stepping up my game ." I smiled again to myself as I laced up my sneakers and decided to go for a run.

I stretched on my porch then took off from there with my earphones plugged into my ears. I began getting these bad recurring pains in my temple. I stopped, placed my hands on my knees and sighed.

"Did I tell Dongwoo I liked him?" I suddenly whispered to myself feelings trapped in my own body. I then placed both of my hands on the top of my head and looked around cautiously.  I started running again trying to shake off the chills I got....

(Maya's Flashback)

"Ally! Look it came!" Just a bit younger version of Maya said as she rushed to a girl sitting on a park bench.

"Ooo, boy are you excited! Open it let's see the photo card you got." Allyson smiled.

"Erm....uhm....Ah...I got it opened....I got Dongwoo!" Maya said acting like a child. She was very childish for a college student.

"Ah he's cute Min, is he your bias?" Allyson asked.

"Of course! I wrote him a letter the other day. I sent it today, I hope he reads it." Maya replied as she continued staring at the photo card.

"What else you got there Min?" Allyson questioned.

"I got a little Infinity symbol postcard." Maya said pulling it out of the envelope.

"Wow! Daebak! It's gold and shiny....it's really pretty." Ally exclaimed as she examined it carefully.

"You like it?" Maya asked.

"Love it, but I have something I need to tell you..." Ally said bringing her excitement level down.

"Shoot."

"I am....I mean I have been sick for awhile, but I never showed symptoms. The thing is my sickness got worse and I have to be hospitalized immediantly. I came to the park because this might be the last time I see it for awhile..." Allyson admitted.

"Here...I know you'll get better Al so cheer up." Maya faked a smile holding back tears as she ripped her gold infinity symbol postcard in half and gave one half to Allyson.

"Maya...I don't know what I would do without you." Allyson cried as she hugged Maya closely and weeped on her shoulder.

"Don't cry, let's go watch the Infinite concert on my laptop at my house. I can make popcorn." Maya persuaded.

"Oh okay, as long as you promise not to sing along to Be Mine. That's my song I want to sing along to it." Ally joked.

"Got it!" Maya smiled. The two girls did a little handshake before they walked away from the park bench.

****

(Dongwoo POV)

Infinite was all practicing their choreography in the studio.

"Dongwoo-ah! You stepped on my foot!" Hoya yelped.

The dance instructor cut off the music.

"What seems to be the problem?" He asked glaring at me.

"Dongwoo has two left feet today." Sungyeol chuckled.

"Okay, that's enough...everyone take 5." The instructor said as he walked out of the hot room.

"What's wrong with you? Can't seem to even do a regular two step dance." Hoya growled as he rubbed his foot.

"Maybe my dancing isn't the problem." I muttered.

"You've been acting different, even coming home late." Hoya admitted.

"Ever since he met that girl." Sungyeol added.

"Oh you mean the drunk one from last night?" Woohyun laughed.

"Hey, she didn't drink, she just celebrated." L chuckled.

"L-ssi even has jokes." Woohyun laughed as he placed his hands on Myungsoo's shoulders.

"You guys don't know anything about it." I snarled.

"Oh really? So this isn't your way of showing you care more about that girl than your own group?" Hoya snarled back feeling hurt.

"That's not it!" I yelled.

"Then what is it huh?" Hoya questioned.

"You ever get tired of doing something or being something?" I asked.

"Oh so you're tired of being in Infinite?" Hoya shouted.

"I didn't say that." I started.

"But that's what you meant, right? You're much happier chasing after a girl than your own dream. When I look at you now, I don't even know who you are." Hoya confessed with an angry expression.

"Maybe I'm tired of all this...all this mistreatment!" I yelled.

"Quit being a baby." Hoya said.

"You know what...I'm out of here! I quit! I'm done with this." I yelled glaring at Hoya.

As I was about to walk out of the door Hoya grabbed my shirt.

"You're dead to me." He whispered before releasing me...

Sunggyu stood there in awe noticing there was nothing he could do.

___________________

NO! HOW CAN HE JUST WALK AWAY! Please keep reading ^__^