Truth and Lie

Gravity

The next morning I woke up like a princess. I stretched my arms out and took a great big whiff of my odd but apple cinnamon scented room. Then something ruined my princess moment, I hit something...something soft.

"Dongwoo!" I yelled retreating my arms and opening my eyes wider.

"Good morning, how did you sleep?" He smiled as if nothing was wrong.

Judging from the fact he was already dressed I guess he was ready to leave.

" Fine...why are you in my room you ert!?" I screeched as I reached for my blankets and covered my chest.

"Ooo! I'm sorry." Dongwoo bowed then covered his eyes.

"I came in here to tell you breakfast was done." He continued.

"Breakfast?" I questioned rolling myself in a blanket burrito.

"I made eggs and potatoes." He said proudly.

"Oh did you huh? Let's go see how good these are..." I scowled waddling downstairs with my giant blanket wrapped around me.

I sat down near the counter waiting for Dongwoo to serve me. For some reason I had an angry look on my face I couldn't seem to wipe off. I guess my hate for Dongwoo didn't go away....maybe that's a good thing...?

"So...?" Dongwoo questioned as I chewed on the spoonful. I couldn't decide whether is tasted more like metal or a brick. Not that I know which either one taste like its just the idea.

"Oh god....what did you put in this!" I screamed looking for something to spit it out on. I reached for a napkin and started choking.

"Are you okay?" Dongwoo yelled grabbing me and putting me in the heimlick maneuver. Once I finally stopped choking I slapped his hands off of me.

"That was horrible!" I replied still tasting the metal brick in my mouth.

"Maybe I over cooked it...." He whispered to himself.

"Why haven't you gone back to your dorm yet?" I questioned as I sipped my cold glass of water.

"Well erm..... I think it would be easier if I didn't face them alone...so..." Dongwoo slowly answered.

"So you think it would be better if I came, ha not happening!" I barked

"This is gonna be harder since she's acting like rabid squirrel" Dongwoo whispered to himself feeling frustrated.

"What was that?" I asked since my laughter tuned him out.

"I said it would be easier if you were there because they wouldn't yell at a girl." He responded.

"I'm busy." I growled.

"No you're not I checked your calendar all you have is a doctor's appointment at 5pm and we'll be back before that." He pleaded.

"I have an interview." I snarled again. I was really angry now maybe because he looked at my calender...he's getting too comfortable.

"They called earlier it had to be postponed to next week since the boss is on vacation." Dongwoo said.

"YOU'RE ANSWERING MY CALLS NOW?" I yelled stomping my feet.

"They called twice so it must have been urgent. I'm sorry!" He responded quickly.

"You can forget it! Go away I don't even want to look at you, you disgust me!" I shouted angrier than before. This morning was so odd for me. I went to sleep happy and woke up so angry, this is his fault!

"Maya please...please I just need you there to avoid them saying no. Please I'm sorry if I caused you trouble, but please do this for me....please" Dongwoo begged now on his knees and holding on to both of my hands.

I stared at his hands and then back at his puppy dog eyes. They glistened under the light and his big lips weren't helping.I felt weird now...something was pounding inside of me and my head began hurting, but I did this....?

"Okay." I smiled brightly and ruffled Dongwoo's hair.

"Let me go change!" I exclaimed lifting his chin and hurrying upstairs.

I locked my door and grabbed some clothes. When I finished changing and fixing my hair I looked in the mirror. I stared at my purple plaid top. Then a tear ran down my face.

"Is it time for doctor appointment already...? I have been feeling a little off lately...thanks mom..." I whispered to myself wiping my tears. 

I slipped on some black flats to match my black skinny jeans and purple and black shirt. I hurried downstairs with a big smile on my face. 

"Let's go." I grinned.

"Wow, I haven't seen you this happy. Once again thank you for doing this for me." Dongwoo smiled.

"No problem." I replied grabbing onto Dongwoo's arm then letting go. He smiled even bigger knowing I wasn't mad. He's one of those people who are happy when people around him are happy.

***

(Dongwoo POV)

 We arrived at the dorm, my hands were shaking uncontrollably.

"Are you going to open it?" Maya asked with an attitude.

"Maya promise me you won't be mean in there." I said.

"Promise..." She whispered hanging her head low.

I slowly opened the door to see the guys on the couch watching a drama.

"Hi guys..." I whispered.

"Oh look whose here, Ex-Dongwoo." Woohyun joked.

"Guys we should talk." I replied.

"Oh yeah? Talk." Sunggyu stated turning off the TV.

"I don't want to hear it if you're just going to say you're quitting for good." Hoya scowled.

"That's not it." I reassured.

"Then talk." Woohyun said.

"Guys I'm sorry, what I did was stupid. That's not what this team is about. I probably hurt or upset you guys and that's the last thing j ever wanted to do. I was just really mad and confused with myself and I guess I took that anger out on you. Hoya....you're like my brother I would never want to upset you." I replied taking in a deep breath. I looked over at Maya who was smiling in assurance and lightly brushed her arm against mine.

"Why were you confused?" L asked making me nervous.

"W-What?" I stuttered.

"You said you were confused. Why?" He asked.

"I-I uh.....I got into a fight with Maya, my girlfriend!?" I blurted out without thinking.

"Whoa Way to go Hyung. I always thought Woohyun would have a girlfriend." Sungjong added.

"Pardon me?" Maya snarled as she quietly whispered to me.

"Yes, I was trying to find the right time to tell you guys about us and thinking about keeping this from you guys made me mad." I stated as I grabbed Maya's hand. I was just spitting random words out now.

"Okay, we understand but don't you ever DARE walk out on us again...! You have chores to make it up to us too." Sunggyu stated calmly.

"Dongwoo-ssi, did you really mean that part about us being brothers?" Hoya asked.

"Of course." I smiled. Hoya made his way over and hugged me.

"I missed this Dongwoo. Don't you change!" He smiled.

"Now that we've cleared that up I kinda have to take my girlfriend home she has a doctors appointment later." I said trying to find a way to get Maya out of here before she exploded.

"You have one hour because we have practice later." Sunggyu explained. I walked Maya out of there and down the block so we could get away from the dorm before she yelled.

"GIRLFRIEND?!?!?" She exploded. And there it is....I said thinking to myself...!

 

-------

 

Hey guys ^^ I'm working off my phone for the time being. Its a little harder but I'll manage. I just wanted to throw this chapter in there for you readers.  The sungjong piece I'm working on won't come out until I finish this because its hard to write both. (I'm not a good multitasker) I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS! ^^  Kekeke my thumbs hurt XD!