Babo

Gravity

Sungjong looked out the window and saw little droplets of water falling from the sky quickly.

"Hyung, it's pouring outside. Dongwoo didn't bring a jacket." Sungjong said in concern.

"Don't worry about him, he'll be back. " Sunggyu replied but deep down feeling a bit of worry.

***

(Dongwoo POV)

I gasped for air as I ran in the rain. I banged on Maya's door not knowing where else to go.

"Dongwoo?" Maya said startled.

"I did something...because you told me to." I replied as rain poured on my face.

"What? Nevermind, come inside you're soaked." Maya squealed as she pulled me inside.

She ran to her room and pulled out a towel and robe. She handed them to me with a confused look on her face.

"Go change into that so I can dry your clothes." Maya ordered as she pointed to the direction of the bathroom.

About 5 minutes later I exited the girly bathroom in a white robe and towel around my neck. I handed Maya my clothes as she walked down to her basement to put them in her dryer I assumed.

"Dongwoo-ah sit please." Maya said as she made her way back upstairs and into her living room.

I sat down on her navy blue coach still drying my hair.

"Okay Dongwoo, at the door you said that you did something that I told you to do....what did you mean?" Maya asked sitting down across from me.

"Well the other night, you asked me if I was tired of being an ido-" I started.

"Oh no.." Maya whispered.

"Well, today I snapped. I am tired of being pushed around and treated like a trainee. I've been in the game just as long as them and they still make me feel small." I admitted.

"Ah Dongwoo please tell me you didn't do something drastic." Maya whined.

"I said I was quitting." I blurted out.

"Hey-ah Are you stupid? Sick? What's your problem? You don't just say that! Don't use me as your excuse either! Ah! Fool!" Maya screeched jumping out of her seat.

"B-But I though standing up f-for yourself is the r-right thing to do." I stammered.

"You're in the music world it's different." Maya corrected.

"How is it different? I was being treated unfairly." I stated.

"No you had a bad day! Dongwoo ugh, trust me I know you guys are all like family. My drunken words made you overthink your purpose in Infinite." Maya yelled.

I started to think carefully what would be my next words.

"What did you make me do!?" I screamed.

"I didn't make you do anything idiot! Argh why would you ever consider leaving Infinite?!" Maya shouted back.

"I even disrespected Hoya." I said feeling extremely guilty.

"Babo! Babo!" Maya continued.

"T-This is your fault!" I blurted out again.

"Excuse me babo? My fault? You're mistaken me for someone who yelled I quit to your team. You're either a coward or stupid. Who abandons their team?" Maya argued.

"You tricked me into feeling like I was tired of being an idol." I debated.

"I was drunk!" Maya yelled again before sighing.

"Okay fine this is my fault." I said noticing Maya was frustrated.

"You'd think that you would take the blame faster than this knowing I've been through a lot in the past couple of days." Maya slowly said.

"I know I'm sorry." I said reaching out and placing my right hand on her left knee.

Maya shook and hesitently slapped my hand. She shivered and curled her legs onto the couch. She hugged her legs and placed her chin In the space her knees made.

"Please...don't touch me..." Maya whispered under her breath obviously feeling overwhelmed. She seemed out of it as if she was in another world.

"S-She can't be gone...she can't!" A younger Maya screamed in denial. She ran outside of the hospital. Her legs trembling she collapsed on the stairs outside of the building. Maya cupped her hands and covered her face to catch her tear drops.

Suddenly, an older man came up to her and placed his hand on her knee.

"Hi miss, are you okay?" He asked.

"No....my friend." Maya cried out.

"How about we go somewhere private to talk. My hotel room is not too far." The man smirked as he began rubbing his hand in a circle around Maya's knee.

"N-N-No thats fine." Maya replied noticing what the man was up to.

"I'll drive us." The man said as he pulled Maya up by her wrist. Maya grabbed his ear and pulled it close.

"My bestfriend just died so you're messing with fire right now. You have about 5 seconds before I scream and have the entire SWAT team take you down." Maya whispered in anger and sadness.

The man let go as Maya dug her sharp nails into his ear and pushed him away. She ran back into the hospital feeling like she had let go of a bit of the anger she had towards Ally's death.

"Maya? Maya? Maya can you hear me?" I asked persistently now waving my hand in front of her face.

Maya grabbed my hand and squeezed it as if she had just saw a ghost.

"Yes...?" She replied as she still held onto my hand. I could feel her palm getting sweaty, something scared her.

"What do I do now?" I asked now slightly squeezing her hand.

_________

Hi Guys that was the chapter. Sorry it's a bit short, I've been a tad bit busy. OMO HAVE YOU ALL SEEN INFINITE'S COMEBACK "BE BACK" SUPER AWESOME GO CHECK IT OUT! INFINITE FIGHTING!~!