And It Begins

Gravity

I rolled out of bed like I usually did and slipped on some clothes. I walked to the kitchen searching for a hot liquid that could soothe my scratchy throat.

"No more coffee." Hoya said as he watched me open just about ever cabinent.

"Argh...my throat hurts." I whined, lightly punching Hoya's arm.

"Aw poor Dino-sh. Everyone is still asleep we can go get coffee so I don't have to pay for everyones." Hoya chuckled as he slipped on some shoes.

"Yay!" I exclaimed as I ran to grab my hoodie and fix my hair. It was about 5am we never go to the coffee shop this early. We usually go around 6 or 7 when the workers switch their shifts.

We headed out the dorm quietly and walked are way to the coffee shop which was about 5 minutes away.

"Hoya? Why were you up so early?" I questioned.

"I had a special feeling you were going to way up my dear. Haha, I didn't eat dinner last night so I woke up to a growling stomach." Hoya joked as he pushed me away entering the coffee shop first.

"You missed me." I laughed as I danced around him.

"Keke not here Dongwoo!" Hoya pretended to scold.

"I wanna sit by the window!" I whined as I walked over to the farthest table.

Joanna's Coffee shop was literally empty like a ghost town.

"I have to go to the bathroom, if the lady comes by to take our orders just get me a small coffee with no sugar." Hoya added.

"What did you say? A lot of sugar?" I laughed.

"Not funny, you know manager said we have to go on a sugar diet! Look at your phone." Hoya chuckled as he drifted out of my sight.

I glanced at my phone and a reminder was in the corner of my phone. It said Sugar diet in all caps, our manager put that in our phone at our last practice.

I smiled at the girl who looked like she was coming over to take my order. Suddenly her face twisted into the indescribable. She quickly turned around and hid behind the counter. Out of curiousity, I stood up and slowly approached the counter. I rang the little bell twice before I peeked behind the counter and saw the girl crouching on the ground.

"Hello, what's wrong miss?" I asked.

"I can't serve you." The woman said vaguely as she removed her apron and entered the kitchen doors. During the entire process I barely got to see her face.

I rang the bell a couple more times until I heard a voice.

"Please go sit down and wait until another waiter can serve you!" She yelled from the shops kitchen.

I quickly opened the kitchen door and entered as I stared right at the hiding girl.

"Miss, why are you hiding?" I questioned.

"Get out of here!" She screamed as she began throwing packets of milk at me.

I quickly backed out and took my seat near the window. I was extremely confused and worried for the odd girl.

"Where's our coffee?" Hoya asked.

"I don't know." I stated.

Suddenly a man approached our table.

"What would you guys like?" He asked as he pulled out his pen and notebook.

"Uhm where did the girl go?" I asked.

"Two small coffees no sugar please." Hoya added.

"Uhm....Maya felt uncomfortable taking orders. I will get you your drinks now and sorry for the wait." The man answered as he walked away.

"What girl? What did I miss?" Hoya questioned.

"Hm...nothing." I whispered.

Hoya's phone buzzed.

"I have to hurry back they need me for clothes fitting." Hoya said as he stood up to stretch.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's almost 6." Hoya replied as he grabbed his coffee from the waiter.

"I'm going to stick around for a bit, I'll meet you at the dorm." I answered as I paid the waiter.

Hoya disappeared out the door and I was alone in the ghost town. I waited and waited until the time was finally 6 am exact. I waited outside of the coffee shop leaning against the building. There she was...Maya. She must have just gotten off of work.

"Hey you! Maya!" I yelled. She turned toward me and scoffed in disgust.

"What's your problem!?" I yelled again.

"You are my problem, leave me alone!" Maya said as she quickly walked away.

"No." I replied as I chased after her.

I grabbed her arm and she pinched me.

"Why don't you like me?" I asked as I rubbed the spot on my arm that she pinched.

"You killed my best friend!" She screamed with tears swelling in her eyes.

I finally released my grip on her arm and watched her run off in the distace not turning back.

How did I kill her best friend...I looked down at my hand and saw I was grasping onto her bracelet. I held it tightly as I headed back to the dorm extremely confused....

 

 

 

****

First Chapter done! ^_^