He hates me

When friends become something more

"You're beautiful" Yixing breathed out. He was completely enchanted by Jinki.

There seemed to be no air to breathe in the cabin. Jinki was looking straight into Yixing's eyes which looked calm, sincere but a little lost too. Jinki thought it was his first time really seeing Yixing. He was always looking at him but he didn't really see him. Had he always been so stunningly handsome? He didn't look like that cute Chinese boy he had met a few years ago anymore. He looked like a man. His jaw line became sharper, his cheekbones more prominent. His bangs were slightly covering Yixing's eyes which were as black as coal. It felt like they were him in. Before he knew his face was inches away from Yixing's. He felt like he was being pulled in. His hand moved on its own, Yixing held his breath when it came into contact with his cheek. Their minds were completely blank. It seemed like they were the only people in the world. Just the two of them.

Suddenly the cabin shook slightly and both of them woke up from the trance. It was the end of the ride, the door opened so that they could get out.

They were confused for a second, looking around each other. Both of them forgot they were on the Ferris wheel.

"Are you guys asleep or something? Hurry up, there are people waiting!"

"Ah.. Sorry, we're getting out right now" Jinki said and pulled Yixing out of the cabin. They walked over to the nearest bench and sat down. It was silent for a few minutes, neither of them knew what to say. Yixing finally plucked up the courage and spoke up.

"Jinki hyung, I..."

Jinki suddenly stood up. "It's very late we should go home shouldn't we? Your manager will pick you up right?" he said, not sparing his dongsaeng a look.

"Yes, I'll call him in a minute" Yixing stood up too and tried to grab Jinki's sleeve "Hyung, about the Ferris wheel, I.."

Jinki moved away slightly dodging Yixing's hand "My manager hates when I call him this late, I really should go. I had lots of fun, thank you for keeping me company. Um... I'll see you soon" Jinki waved his hand and briskly walked away.

Yixing collapsed on the bench and grabbed his head resting his elbows on his knees. He stared at the ground with his eyes wide open. Did he do something wrong? Back in the cabin Jinki was about to kiss him, he was sure of it. He couldn't understand what had just happened. Is Jinki going to avoid him now? He just screwed everything up didn't he? Yixing felt his eyes tear up. He quickly wiped them dry and stood up. "Let's just go back home for now" he whispered sadly to himself and dialed his manager's number.

 

 

Jinki put up his hood deciding to take a walk to the dorm. Barely twenty minutes ago he was about to kiss Yixing. He would have most certainly done so if the cabin's door hadn't opened. He still remembers how he felt back there. He had no control over himself whatsoever, there was just Yixing and him and it felt like nothing else in the world existed. It felt so right and it scared him. Until today he had never looked at his dongsaeng that way, he'd always been like a cute younger brother to him. But today something had changed and saying he felt attracted to Yixing would be a huge understatement. He had always thought of himself as a straight man. He liked girls, Jonghyun being the only exception. Now Yixing happened and Jinki started to doubt himself. He was so not ready for all of this. And he felt like a complete for abandoning Yixing in the amusement park. He was scared that the thing from the Ferris wheel would happen again. Jinki decided that when he gets home he'll send him a text message to ask if he'd arrived safely to the dorm.

 

Yixing was sure that all of s would surely be asleep at this hour but as soon as he opened the door he noticed light coming from the livingroom. He took off his shoes and went to check it out.

"Oh, you're home" said Suho standing up from the couch.

"Hyung?  Why aren't you asleep yet?"

"I woke up an hour ago so I decided to go to your room to see whether you came back but you weren't there. I got worried a bit and thought it would be best if I waited for you. You're really late, it's already 3am. How was your date with Jinki hyung?" He smiled wiggling his eyebrows.

The truth was, everyone in EXO knew about Yixing's feelings for SHINee's leader. Yixing himself told them about it. They were all cheering him on and creating opportunities for him if they had a chance.

Yixing's face visibly saddened. He lowered his head and muttered "I think Jinki hyung hates me now" a lone tear rolled down his cheek. Then a few more.

"What are you talking about, Xing? He adores you! Besides, how could anyone ever hate you?" Suho grabbed his dongsaeng's face with both hands and wiped his tears away using his thumbs.

"He hates me" Yixing sobbed out not being able to hold it in anymore. "You should have seen his face, he was disgusted with me, he wouldn't even look at me!"

Suho made Yixing look straight into his eyes. "Listen to me carefully. There's nothing disgusting about you and I'm one hundred percent sure Jinki hyung doesn't hate you. Just tell me what happened, okay?"

Yixing told Suho how much fun they had with Jinki, how he had asked hyung if they could go on the Ferris wheel, what happened inside the cabin and after they got out of it.

"I wanted to talk to him about it, but he wouldn't let me. He hadn't looked at me even once since we got out of the cabin" he cried out. "Hyung what do I do?" Yixing covered his eyes with his arm and tried to stop crying which only resulted in him choking out broken sobs.

Suho gently pulled his dongsaeng's head to the crook of his neck. "There, there" he cooed patting his head. "He doesn't hate you, he's probably just confused. Let him be for a while. He'll sort out his feelings and everything will be okay. I promise." Suho pulled away Yixing's head to look him in the eyes and see whether he stopped crying. "It's very late, you have a reality show to attend tomorrow, let's just go to sleep for now, okay?" He grabbed Yixing's hand and have it a small, reassuring squeeze. He wanted to retreat to his bedroom but Yixing hadn't let go of his hand. Suho looked back at him. "Do you want to go sleep with me?". His dongsaeng nodded slightly and lowered his head. Suho smiled. "Okay, let's go then"

 

 


 

 

It seems that most of you guys want Jongyu to end up together. We'll see about it. kekekekekke