HIATUS.

Breaking the Ice Hearts

Hello readers,

I am so so so very sorry. Please don't kill me. Please. 

As you can tell from the title, I will be putting this story to hiatus. I am so sorry that I am telling you after 7 months of waiting. I feel terrible that I gave you false hope that I would be updating the story but I just couldn't write anymore.

 There are many reasons as to why the story is on hiatus.

1. I don't have time to write. If you were not aware, I am going to my third year of university and if you are in post-secondary school you'll understand how time consuming it is. During the school year, I never had time to sit down and write (please note that my writing process for one chapter is usually 4-5 hours). 

2. I have no passion to write this story anymore.

3. There is so much wrong with this story - meaning it's so unrealistic. I started this story in 2010 when I was in grade ten with little to no knowledge of how to write a story. I based my knowledge from cheesy disney movies and other fanfics. Within the four years, I've matured and learned more about the world through personal and nonpersonal experiences. The more I wrote, the more I realized that this story and its characters were unrealistic. I was writing something I didn't know anything about. I was fifteen/sixteen when I began this story and had little experience/knowledge on relationships, hardships, and death.

4. I don't ship Taecyeon and Yoona (Taecyoon) anymore. Aside from the Family Outing in 2009/2010, there was nothing that kept the flame of Taecyoon in my heart going. I think at some point, I was shipping Wootae more than Taecyoon in the story.

I feel like I'm always saying sorry to you guys but I want you to know that my readers were the sole reason I kept writing despite my inner conflict. I am not sure if I will ever be able to finish this story but I just want you to know that my plan for the end was to be happy (for the main couple at least).

If I do plan of continuing the story, I'd probably start from square one - probably changing everything - which I'm not sure is a good idea or not. As of right now, I'll leave chapter 24 on private, in hopes that I will one day finish this story for you guys. 

Thank you, please continue to read other stories and if you are an writer - keep on writing! 

Love you all!