Chapter 19

Breaking the Ice Hearts

 

CHAPTER nineteen

 

Junsu waved from inside the car as Taeyeon made her way to her front door. Before she pulled out her keys, she turned around for the last time to wave back at Junsu. 

"Thank you again" She yelled before she turned around and desapeared through the door. 

Junsu 's smile dropped when he faced Wooyoung, "Alright, what's your deal?" 

Without even glancing at his friend, Wooyoung started up the car and began driving away. 

"Ever since you met Taeyeon, all you've been is mean to her. What's wrong?"

"Nothing" Wooyoung replied coldy.

Jusnu rolled his eyes but made not attempt to drop the conversation, "Just because she isn't y like the girls you date or rich like Jessica and Tiffany, it doesn't mean you can't treat her with the same respect"

"Ok mother, you need to stop looking too much into this. We just don't click, that's all" 

Jusnu watched for any changes in Wooyoung's facial expression, "You can be such a girl" 

That's when Wooyoung punched Junsu's arm causing Junsu to recoil back and yell, "OUCH! What the heck was that for?!" 

"Take that back" He threathened Jusnu.

Junsu smirked, "No, you little baby" 

That caused another punch from Wooyoung, "GOD DAMMIT! Just keep driving!!"


The mansion was owned my Junsu's family. It was one of three vacation homes. The mansion was location in a secluded area near the ocean. It was large home with 10 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.The rooms were spread out between the two floors. Aside from the vast number of bedrooms and washroom, the mansion offered a large kitchen, along with a movie room., a gym and a library. In the basement, there was also a indoor swimming pooling - in the cases the ocean wasn't safe to swim in. 

Everyone took the afternoon to settle and rest since the gang -aside from Taeceyon and Yoona- were going to visit the local stores and momenutems. Many took this time to take a long deserved nap, the others like  Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Nickhun this was an oppurtunity to explore the area. Unfortunately, Tiffany was busy in her bedroom finalizing some plans for her fall designs. With Taecyeon sleeping on the large white bed, Yoona felt helpless. Unsure what she could do, she stayed inside the bedroom, flipping through the channels while she sat on the couch. Rather than watching television, she was busy staring off into the ocean view. 

Unknown to her Nickhun was the doorway, watching her quietly. He told himself, he stopped by to see if Taecyeon wanted to hang out, knowing very well he would have been too tired to do anything. It was a harmless crush he had on Yoona. Harmless...

He cleared his throat, making Yoona jump in seat in the process.

"Hey" He said while he chuckled. Yoona's eyes met his, "Are you bored?" 

She nodded her head, but she unhelpless threw a glance at her sleeping husband. 

He gestured her over, "Come on, let's walk around. He won't wake up for another hour or two" 

Yoona hesitanted a bit, while her eyes remained on Taecyeon.  She looked torned but when Nickhun flashed his sweet smile, Yoona decieded to enjoy the good weather. Together, the walked out of the bedroom and went straight outside.

Together they walked along the water, in silence. Weather wasn't surprisingly hot, like everyone else had warned Yoona. The slight breeze was refreshing against her skin. Everything was so new to her, she'd never been outside of Korea. After a few feet of walking, she spotted seashells on the sand. Something inside of her made her run like a little girl, with a small smile on her face. 

Nickhun watched in amazement. This was a rare moment to see. Yoona was crotched down, in her own little world, selcecting the most beatiful shells. The rare sight made Nickhun smile from ear to ear.

"Look" She called over, extending her hand out, full of colourful seashells. 

He walked over, "Wow", Pretending to be as interested as Yoona, "Look at that one" 

Yoona smiled proudly to herself, while Nickhun looked over. 

"You found some beautiful shells" He said as he patted her head, "Come on, I'll show you some more cool things!" 

He stood up and offered his hand to Yoona. For a few seconds, Yoona stared, debating before she placed her hand over his. He pulled her up easily, not even letting go when she stood up on her own two feet. 

"Let's go" He pulled her along to unknown destination


Wooyoung pulled into the driveway of this parent's home after dropping Junsu at the recording studio. Knowing his mother, this wasn't going to be a simple lunch. Every since high school ended, his mother had been setting him up on dates with girls who were innocent, young, and very well boring. He knew his mother meant well but her choice in women were predictable, wallflowers, who were breed to be housewives. 

And his choices in women weren't any better either. He "dated" girls with a long history of lovers, short clothing and heavy make-up. Those were not the girls to bring to his church-going mother. Part of him was starting to worry that his own mother was believing his was gay. 

At the patio his sister, Lizzy was waiting patiently for him. Lizzy was a few years younger than him and was going to attend her last year in highschool this coming fall. 

She skipped along the path to meet her big brother. "You're late" She whinned. 

He couldn't help but chuckle, patting her long hair, "Sorry I had to drop off some people"

"Who?" 

He sighed, annoyed. He could never hide anything from Lizzy. She had instincts like a hawk.

"Just Junsu" 

She glared at him, "Liar. If it was just Junsu, you would have said Junsu. Who else?" 

There were times when Lizzy over-exgrate, this was one of them.

"Lizzy, come on. Mom is waiting for us inside" 

She stood her ground, not willing to move "It's a girl isn't it?" 

"Lizzy, move" It was clear he was annoyed but Lizzy wasn't going to drop this topic anytime soon. 

"I don't like secrets, Wooyoung. What's her name?"

He sighed in defeat, this wasn't going anywhere, Lizzy won, once again.

"Her name is Taeyeon. She's Yoona's cousin. Tiffany asked Junsu and I to watch over her" 

Lizzy grinned in victory, "That wasn't so hard...Hmmm... Taeyeon, you say her name was?"

 He nodded, "I don't like that look, what is it?"

She shurgged her shoulders and began making her way inside, "Nothing. I just didn't know you had a girlfriend. I'm telling mom!" 

It took a second before he realized what his sister said, "YAH!" But it was too late, his mother had appeared at the doorway with Lizzy at her side.

 "Wooyoung! We have guest inside!" She said in a serious tone. 

From behind Lizzy was still grinning from ear to ear. He sighed, "Sorry mother" 

Lizzy took this time to whispered in their mother's ear. He knew exactly what she was saying to mother. 

When he saw his mother's eyes widen, he was introuble.

"Get inside Wooyoung. We'll deal with this tomorrow when you bring Taeyeon home" 

"Mom-" She waved her hand up, causing him to stop in midsentence.

"We have guest inside" Without another word she turned around and entered the house. 

Wooyoung glared at his sister, "This isn't a joke Lizzy!"

"I know" She said non-chalent

He sighed, frustrated, "Mom expects me to introduce her to a girl who isn't even my girlfriend. Hell, I'm not even attracted to her!" 

Lizzy smiled innocently, "I know"

Is his sister insane? Clearly she's out of her mind. 

"Do you know what you did then?"

"Yes. I just helped you out! Do you know how many times Mom asked me if you were gay?!" 

His eyes widen, in shock. 

Lizzy continued, "The way I see it, I did you a favor. Mom would never believe you'd date someone from the group since... Honestly, they are all out of your legue. Taeyeon is a fresh face that Mom had never met, so she'd believe that you're dating." 

She smirked when Wooyoung was left speechless, "Thank me later. I'll need a ride to my friend's party tomorrow night!" 


At around 3'o clock, Hyoyeon had woken up from her nap. She turned over to find her long-time before alseep in their bed. Rather than making up the tired Junho, she decided to check to see if anyone else in the house was wake like her. She tiptoed out of the bedroom to be greeted by a quiet first floor. Hyoyeon debated whether or not to knock on Taecyeon and Yoona's bedroom but decided against it when she remembered how tired Taecyeon was on the plane ride. 

"Hey Hyo" Jay yawned, "How was your sleep?" 

Hyoyeon turned around, to fully face Jay, "It was short. Where is Jessica?" 

Jay closed the door behind him, "She's still sleeping. What about Junho? I want to go to the gym"

"You can wake him up if you'd like" 

Jay grinned, "Sounds good to me, I'll see you later Hyo" He walked away in the direction of Hyoyeon's bedroom. 

Hyoyeon  turned around and headed upstairs where all the singles people were residing. When she reached the top of the stairs, she could alreadu hear Chansung's snoring from the end of the hall. 

When she reached Tiffany's room at the other end of the hall, "Tiff, are you awake?" She asked while knocking on the door. 

"COME IN" Tiffany yelled from the door. 

Hyoyeon opened the door to find Tiffany on the bed, legs crossed, with some papers infront of her. Next to her was her itouch to which she was listening to, to drown the noises outside her bedroom. 

"You look busy, I'll come again later" 

Tiffany piled all her papers and put them to the side, "No, I need a break. Sit, sit!"

Hyoyeon smiled as she skipped across the room and jumped on the bed, landing belly first. 

"How's work?" 

Tiffany leaned against the headboard, "It's stressful but I love it. You should come to one of my fashionshows" 

"I've been meaning to come, I'll go with Jessica then" 

Tiffany stretched her arms to the side, "How's SM though? Isn't there a celebration party here for the recent success on their concert?

Hyoyeon rolled on her back to stare the ceiling, "Yeah" She said unenthistically. 

"What's wrong? Junho said you had a good time" 

Hyoyeon smiled bitterly, "I did. It was amazing... It just Yuri might be there" 

"Yuri?" 

"She helped choreograph a few dances for the concert" 

"Oh" 

"Yeah" 

The silence grew between them as Tiffany tried to process the information. 

"Have you talked to her?"

"A bit. She asked how everyone was doing these days" 

"Oh" 

"She's looks good, everyone in the company seems to like her" 

"Hmm" 

Tiffany shook her head in annoyence. Why did she have to be back? Yuri out of all people. 

"Does anyone else know this?"

Hyoyeon shook her head, "No. Only Junho does" 

Tiffany sighed, "Why is she back? Doesn't she know how much damaged she caused?" Her eyes widened, "Oh God... If Taecyeon finds out about this. What's going to happen?" 

Their eyes met with the same expression on their faces. Of course they were worried. Taecyeon was Yuri's ex-fiance, whom she left at the alter on their wedding day. Aside from Tiffany, no one knew why Yuri left without a word.  Though Tiffany knew the reason why, she had never revealed to anyone else because... It would only hurt the group more. It was her dirty little secret. 

"You can't tell anyone, other than Junho. Taecyeon can't hear of this. You never know what he'll do if he does" 

Hyoyeon sighed, "I know, I know. I won't, I'm not even sure if I want to go. I'm allowed to bring a guest but since Junho is busy with the guys that night"

"You can't bring anyone else in the group either...." 

"I know..." 

Tiffany contemplated the situation. It was wrong for Hyoyeon to miss out on such a wonderful party. She had made great contributions on the company, Hyoyeon deserved a night of fun. It wasn't safe for Hyoyeon to attend a party along though, since they were in a different country and didn't speak the naive lanuage.

"Taeyeon... She doesn't know about Yuri, right?" 

Hyoyeon thought about it... She did want to get closer with Taeyeon, this would be a perfect time to bond with her. 

"I think I will, she might enjoy meeting new people" 

--Part Two-- Updated on August 18, 2012

Taecyeon came out of his room, fully showered and dressed for the wedding reception tonight.

The boys were sitting around the living room, eyes glued to the basketball game on the television screen. Junho was the first one to notice Taecyeon's presence. He waved him over, "Hey sleepyhead. Come sit!" 

The rest of the boys took notice of his arrival and quickly called him over to join them. Taecyeon took his spot next to Chansung at the end of the couch. From his spot, he had the perfect view of the three girls, Hyoyeon, Tiffany and Jessica. They were sitting around the patio table, drinking lemonade. 

Just three girls? 

Wait. Where is Yoona? 

He began looking around the living room, there was Jay, Junho and Chansung.

Where is Nickhun? 

He rose up and made his way towards the patio. The girls were in mid-conversation, Tiffany smiled when she noticed him. 

"You're awake now. How was your sleep?" 

He nodded his head, "It was good"

Hyoyeon patted the seat next to her, "Sit, have some lemonade! It's really good"

Taecyeon obeyed, taking a gulp of the lemonade, waiting for the right time to bring up Yoona's whereabouts. 

He sighed silently to himself as the girls went back into the conversation. It was a mistake to have went with the girls, he should have just waited with the boys while they watched the basketball game. 

Getting impatient, he checked his watched for the 3rd time in the last 10 minute. Where was Yoona? 

Clearly she was in the hands of Nickhun. Nothing bad could happen if Nickhun was around. Nickhun, his best friend, the man who was always calm, sensitive, and always knew what was right thing to do.

Realizing this, he didn't need to feel territorial with Yoona around Nickhun. 

He could trust Yoona with Nickhun.

Nickhun was safe and reliable. 

As on cue, Nickhun and Yoona made their way up the stairs of the patio. They were in deep conversation, with Nickhun talking and Yoona listening. Taecyeon was the first to notice their arrival. Yoona looked... Comfortable, happy even. 

"Oh" Hyoyeon looked up, surprised, "I didn't know you guys left" 

Tiffany turned around, "I thought you were getting ready for the wedding. You're going to be late now" Her eyes staring straight at Yoona.

"Sorry" Nickhun replied instead, "I took her sightseeing" 

Tiffany looked at her wrist watch, "You're going to be late for the wedding now. Go take a shower quickly" 

Yoona nodded and quietly made her way inside.

"Since we're going nothing, I think I'll help Yoona get ready" Jessica announced and left with Hyoyeon following shortly after. 

There was uncomfortable silence with the three, Taecyeon, Tiffany and Nickhun. 

Tiffany smiled, "Sit down, Nickhun. Try some lemonade" 

Nickhun sat down and looked at Taecyeon, rather surprised with the calm expression on his face. Taecyeon had a short temper and stubborn to the core, so why wasn't he angry at the moment? In the past, Taecyeon was quick to act, ready to hurt even his own best friend. 

Tiffany interrupted his thoughts by asking Taecyeon to pick up the wedding gift in her bedroom and give it to the driver to put into the trunk. 

"He seems rather..." Nickhun was lost for words. 

Tiffany laughed, "I know. He seems calm"

"He has a history of outburst and angry threats" Nickhun frowned as recalled some past memory, "I guess he's growing up..." 

Tiffany rolled her eyes at the thought, "Now that's funny. Perhaps, Yoona is to thank"

Unknowingly Nickhun found himself smiling with what he said next, "Yeah... She's really something else huh?" 

Tiffany eyed him, "You like her now, don't you?" 

The silence grew, with Nickhun unable to answer. He knew out of the group, he knew Tiffany and Junsu would be the first to notice his growing feelings. They always had this able to read people and situations easily. 

"I take your silence as your yes" 

Nickhun looked away, feeling guilty. He was falling for his best friend's wife and regardless of the relationship with between the two, Yoona was still Taecyeon's wife and nothing was going to change that.

Tiffany patted his hand, "You can't help how you feel. Just be careful with your actions, I know Taecyeon is very naive with these kinds of situations but if and when he finds out about your feelings, you know what will happen" 

And of course he knew, Taecyeon's short temper would get the best of him and all hell will break lose... Once again. 

"I know. Don't worry, I love and respect Taecyon to risk our friendship over a girl" 

Tiffany rose up, after clearing plates, "Remember that then because like you said Yoona is something else" 

With these last words, Nickhun was left alone with his thoughts


While Yoona was ordered to take a quick shower, Jessica went straight into the closet to pick some dress selection. Since fashion wasn't Hyoyeon thing, she let Jessica take control while she sat on the couch and watched television. In the other room, Jessica was rummaging through the clothes hung up. She was in her own world, humming quietly to herself. She loved clothes, sometimes more than her own husband. 

"Come on" Hyoyeon yelled from the couch when she heard the knock from the door. 

Taecyeon popped his head first, "Is it safe for me to come inside?" 

Hyoyeon laughed, "It's your own room! Of course it's safe to come in!" 

He cautiously entered the room, glancing around, "Where is Yoona?" 

"She's quickly taking a shower while Jessica is busy picking out dresses Yoona can wear tonight" 

At the exact moment, Jessica walked passed Taecyeon, not forgetting to say hello before she laid down three dress on the bed. 

"What do you think?" Jessica smiled proudly, "Which dress do you like?" 

Immediately, he pulled the tight black strapless dress, "I don't like that dress"  Then carelessly threw the dress to the side.

Jessica rolled her eyes, "I see you style hasn't changed one bit" 

"I like this one" He pointed to the red dress, "I want her to wear this dress" 

Hyoyeon stood up, to examine Taecyeon's choice. Hyoyeon approved, stating it suited the event better than the other two dresses. Jessica sighed, she really wanted to put Yoona in something y tonight. Yoona had a nice small figure that desperately needed to be shown to the world. Unfortunately, Taecyeon was conservative, especially when it came to women's clothing and always hated when one of the girls in the group dress provactively!

In their midst of their conversation, Yoona made her entrance with a white towel wrapped around small frame. Her long hair was wet still, draping around her shoulders. She stood by the door, frozen, noticing her husbands' presence. Her presence was quickly noticed by Jessica when she turned around to grab a few accessories in the closet.

Jessica's mouth hung open, startled and embraced in seeing Yoona's state. 

"Jess, what's - OH" Taecyeon quickly looked away when he saw Yoona. 

He began to feel warm, knowing very well he was probably blushing right now. Aside from their wedding night, he had never seen Yoona so exposed. Since his break-up with Yuri, he'd seen many half- women but Yoona was different. She was still so innocent, so naive about the opposite . He felt ashamed for two reasons: One being, seeing the half- Yoona felt a sin and secondly, it felt like a greater sin because being a man, he, ah... You know

Hyoyeon stepped confront of Yoona, blocking Taecyeon, "Taecyeon, you watch the game with the guys. We'll finish up here" 

His eyes still closed, "O-Kay" And with that, he walked out the door. 


They arrived at the venue safe and sound and it seemed everyone was anticipating their arrival. This would be their first appearance as couple and whole venue was buzzing with excitement. 

They were greeted by some workers, taking the gift out of Taecyeon's hand and lead them into the reception hall. As they made their way down the hall, they were constantly stopped and greeted by numerous guest and family members of the couple. Even before they could enter, Yoona was already over-whelmed. 

Taecyeon was quick to notice her uncomfortable. He pulled her aside, making sure no one was near them, "What's wrong?" 

Yoona looked down and shook her head, unwilling to speak her mind. 

Without any thought, he pulled her into a hug, surprising Yoona, as well as himself and the guest in the hallway. He was quickly greeted by the sweet smell her hair. Her body had frozen in his arms.

He pulled away once he noticed his actions. 

"Sorry" He stepped back, unable to look into her eyes. 

Yoona felt herself blush. Taecyeon had never hug her in their entire relationship. She wasn't use to this kind of skinship. 

He cleared his throat, "Let's go" He extend his hand and hesitantly, she accepted.

Together, they walked into the hall like the power couple, finding all feelings of embrassment and uncomfortable. 

As the whole room stared, Taecyeon couldn't help but think, It was going to be a long night.


Despite Yoona's shy demour, everyone seemed to be eager to meet the new wife. It felt liked people were lining up just to meet and talk to Yoona. One after the other, people stopped to introduce themselves, in hopes to learn more about the mysterious beauty. Unfortunately for them, Taecyeon always cut the conversations short, walking away from somebody else stopped them.

Though the event was a party, Taecyeon was all bussinse. He was formal and assertive, taking control of each conversation. The whole party seemed to know the young couple, especially Taecyeon. The men respected and feared him and the company that weight on his shoulders, while women, both young and old, were smitten with his cold, handsome looks. 

While all eyes were on the couple, Taecyeon kept his focus on Yoona. Their first appearance together, he didn't want Yoona messing  up in anyway. There was already enough lies covered up, he didn't need anymore.

He never let Yoona out of his sight, keeping a firm hand on her back.

"I must say your wife is beautiful" Hong Seung-Sung, the CEO of Cube Entertainment and close family friend of the groom, smiled fondly to Yoona. 

He was one of many people who compliment Yoona's beauty and grace. Despite the many compliments, Yoona found herself smiling inside, she wasn't use all these positive remarks. 

To the outside world, Yoona's blushing face made it seem like she was merely a shy character who didn't like to talk.

"She's is, isn't she?" While Yoona was playing the perfect trophy wife, Taecyeon was also playing his role as the loving husband. 

Yoona had yet to have spoken a word in the conversation. Though it was being to annoy her that Taecyeon was doing all the talking, she was mainly glad for it. For years, she lived under the radar and now the whole room had their eyes on her, it was unsettling.

"Oh" Hong Seung-Sung, "She doesn't have a drink. Yoona shouldn't be empty handed at a wedding" 

As the man began to reach of champagne from a near by tray, Taecyeon was quickly stopped him. 

"Yoona isn't drinking tonight"

Hong Seung-Sung found himself feeling uncomfortable with Taecyeon's serious stare. 

"I'm so-rry"  The man quickly excused himself, pretending to take a phone call. 

After another few small talk, the young newly wedded couple had finally made their grand entrance. 

"Please welcome, Mr and Mrs Yong Junhyun!" The announcer yelled happily to the hall.

The crowd eagerly welcome the couple with warm hearts and happy faces. Everyone clapped as the young couple made their first appearance as a marriage couple. 

Yoona took this time to fully look at the room. For her, it was strange to see such a large group genuinely happy for a couple. The couple themselves were laughing, showing their affection with loving stares. Life was surprising her more and more with showing her couples who were happily unloved. It was salt to wounds knowing that her marriage was loveless and unhappy. 

All she wished was for a love like her parents.... 


"Ladies and Gentlemen please direct your attention to the dance floor for Yong Hara and Junhyung first ever dance as a married couple" 

The music began and the young couple made their way to the dance floor, hand-in-hand.

"At this time, we call all loving couple to make their way to the dance floor as well" 

Yoona watched in envy as the couple by the name Hara and Junhyun slowed danced in the middle of the dance floor. They were in a middle of a conversation, unaware of everyone else. He whispered something into her ear that made the young women giggle. 

Yet beside her was Taecyeon, her husband, in the midst of a conversation with the man beside him. Ever since they made it into the dinner table, Taecyeon occupied in a debate about the current situation with the economy with the people in the table, and paid little attention to his wife. 

The song ended and another slow song played next. 

As Yoona watched the dance floor, Taecyeon ended the conservation with the man beside him. He was quick to notice Yoona's interest with the dancing. 

Being polite and keeping up with his public image, he rose up while extending his hand out to Yoona.

"Would you like to dance?" He flashed a smile, knowing very well there was people who were watching them

Yoona seemed to notice this as well and gave a small smile and she accepted his hand. 

He lead the way to the dance floor and stopped near the middle. 

Unsure what to do next, Yoona stood uncomfortably. Taecyeon almost laughed as he watched Yoona stand awkwardly in one spot, her hands together in front. He took a hold of left hand, placing it gently on right shoulder and her other hand, he firmly grasp. With his empty hand is laid it on her waist, pulling her closer to his body. 

At first, she pulled away, unused to the closest of their bodies. His eyes never wavered from hers, talking through his eyes, telling her to trust me, at this very moment. 

As much as Yoona wanted to pull away, she didn't. She allowed Taecyeon to lead the way, following each footstep after another. 

Together they moved as one, their eyes never leaving each other's. 

Together, whether they liked it or not, they were bond by their marriage.

"Look Yoona" Taecyeon started, remembering the words that Taeyeon told him when they had first met, "We may not love each other like Hara and Junhyung but we are together now" 

Yoona looked away, feeling uncomfortable, yet again.  

Taecyeon sighed, "I know this isn't your ideal marriage, trust me this isn't what I pictured myself to be in" 

Still Yoona kept her eyes directed to anything but his eyes because staring into his eyes would allow herself to be unable to him...

She wasn't so sure ready for that. 

"Let's be friends. Just friends like you and Nickhun" 

Yoona's eyes were full of questions and tension when she finally looked back at him, 

Taecyeon found himself swallowing the saliva in his mouth, this was the first time Yoona had allowed him to see her emotions. 

"We're together now. I don't want living in tension and I don't want you fearing me anymore" 

Yoona searched his eyes for any source of lies but found none.  This left her with no choice but to trust him, but was she ready to trust him? 

Nickhun and Tiffany had proven themselves worthy to be a friend but Taecyeon? Could she put faith into a man who's only been hurting her?

Taecyeon sighed again, breaking their locked stare, "I'm asking too much, aren't I?" 

"Let me this try this again. If you aren't ready to be friends, let's be..." He racked his brain for a simple term, "Partners" 

Partners... The first thing Yoona was reminded of her younger years when she was still in school. Her classmate never wanted to work with her, and complained when they were. It brought a sad feeling in her heart but it was something she was use to now.

Yet here Taecyeon was wanting to be her partner, a friend if she allowed him. 

A partner.... That would work just fine for the time being. With that thought, Yoona nodded her head, accepting Taecyeon's offer of partnership. 


Image

 

author's note:This chapter is jam packed with Taecyeon's character (naive, short-tempered, conservative, ect) as well as Taecyoon moment that I've been holding on to. Taecyeon and Yoona's new "partnership" will be fun to write

» layout credit