Life with Hoseok

Roommate (writer's block)

Living with Hoseok wasn't all that bad Taehyung figured. Yoongi on the contrary was messy even more than him, Taehyung is glad he left afterall it was just a prank that Yoongi was living with them thank god.

Hoseok was clean and knew how to cook -something Taehyung couldn't seem to figure out- he treated them nicely and always bought them sweets.

This Hoseok guy seemed too nice and Taehyung didn't like it one bit. Oh right and did Taehyung forgot to mention that he and that person had to share a room, yeah that's right he had to share a room with goody two shoes here.

He had to share a house and Jimin made them share a room, Jimin is truly unbelivable.

Also Hoseok was stealing his bestfriend, they seemed to spend alot of time together and everytime they asked Taehyung to join them he would just huff and ignore them.

Taehyung got out of his daydreaming as the light was , he hissed and placed a hand over his eyes craining his head a little to see who was at the door, it was Hoseok. He hadn't noticed he had been laying in the dark until the light was .

"Oh I'm sorry Tae, I'll turn the lamp instead." He did and Taehyung could open his eyes again.

"Where were you?" Taehyung blurted out not knowing how to contain his curiousness.

"Why did you miss me?" Hoseok asked a smile treatening at curves of his lips.

"Yeah, I was starving."

At first Hoseok smiled, but after hearing the whole sentence he trew a pillow at the younger boy.

"Yah! Now you will starve." Taehyung eyes poped open, he couldn't survive on Jimin's pancakes the boy knew only how to cook that.

"Hyung you can't do this to me!" He half yelled as Hoseok closed the door.

"I don't give a fliflop" Taehyung sighed.

Did Taehyung also mention that Hoseok couldn't curse, he was like an angel only shorter, uglier and without wings.

~
Taehyung was lying on his bed, keeping his attention on a comic. For now, he was just fine with keeping himself in the confines of his room so as long as it meant not having to confront other people.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Taehyung knew exactly who it was, mostly because Jimin never knocked when entering his bedroom. He yelled a not-so-enthusiastic 
"Come in!" and the door was opened halfway.

"Hey Tae, Jimin and I decided on going out to eat tonight and--"

"Don't call me that." Taehyung interrupted, causing Hoseok to feel rather nervous.

"Huh?"

"Don't call me Tae..."

"Eh, why? Jiminnie calls you that all the time."

"Exactly, Jimin calls me that all the time- not you."

Caught off guard by the boy's sudden hostility, Hoseok backed away from the door a bit, feeling extremely unwelcome.

"Well, Jimin and I decided on going out to eat tonight. Is there any place you had in mind?"

"I dunno, somewhere cheap. Anyplace that doesn't involve us having to get up and go somewhere. Tell Jimin that we should just order takeout."

"Order takeout?" Hoseok repeated, sounding rather taken aback. "It's such a nice day outside, though."

"Nice night," Taehyung corrected. 
"You mean nice night, the sun's already down."

"Well- whatever, it's a nice evening. We should all go outside and enjoy it. Does that sound good to you?"

"It sounds awful."

Hoseok pouted, unable to come up with a proper response without sounding immature.

"Let's just ask Jiminnie and see what he has to say." Hoseok shut the door completely, leaving Taehyung to his own devices once again.

~
"I am trying Jiminie, I cook for you guys I even clean the room on my own, but he can't seem to like me." Hoseok sighed sitting in Jimins bed.

"Don't worry hyung he'll warm up to you sooner or later." Jimin patted his back.

"I don't think I can't handle him being that cruel to me." Hoseok seriously didn't know what to do he treated Taehyung right like someone was supposed to but the younger didn't seem to care at all.

"It will get better hyung, I promise."