Squeaky Shoes

Roommate (writer's block)


The winter was starting to kick in and Taehyung's could feel the cold slidding up his spine, he could feel his shoes getting tighter and his ears colder.

It was Taehyung last class and he was starving he hoped Hoseok had cooked something good for today. 

He sighed as he stood himself upon the door he could smell something nice but he wasn't sure so he unlocked the door and after taking his scarf off - he doesn't wear jackets he didn't need more than one piece of clothing, Jimin had groaned at that- He quickly made his way for the kitchen not paying mind to Hoseok who was intently watching the news.

Taehyung rubbed his hands together, he breathed and the uncapped the cooking pan, there was nothing, absolutely nothing.

"Where's all the food?" He half-sobbed to Hoseok who payed no attention to him.

"Taehyung I guess you can order, since you said yourself is easier, and it's cheaper I guess." Hoseok shrugged eating his food -his delicious looking food- gasping when he heard another murder that happened around the area.

Maybe Taehyung regreted what he had said the other day. If he had known that Hoseok wouldn't cook delicious food for him anymore he would had thought twice about what he said. Maybe.

Taehyung rubbed his hands together it was awfully chilly in the apartment, not as cold as outside but still freezing. He noticed the older wrapped in a thick blanket and his head covered with a beanie, it made him look more juvenile if possible.

"Where's Jimin?" He curiously inquired, the slurping stopped and Hoseok glanced at him with his brows furrowed and lips pouting concentraded in gulping before talking. Taehyung raised his eyebrows waiting for a response but what he got was a muffled "don't know". Taehyung sighed reaching for the controller and turning off the TV. He got a few complaints from the older claiming to be watching the news."what if a killer is around?" He had said. Asking if Taehyug had locked the door.

But Hoseok did know where Jimin was, Jimin probably left a note if he was going to be late- thats right a note, he scaned the kitchen and he saw a eye murdering fushia note on the refrigerator.

He got up -not forgetting to take the remote control with him- and read the content of the note.

"Grocery shopping. For KIM TAEHYUNG." He chuckled quickly replacing his name for Hoseok... Wait what was Hoseok last name Jeong.? Jung..? Jang. Yeah Jang seems about right.

Jang Hoseok, he probably heard that somewhere. He was certain of it.

"Hyung Jimin wants you to make grocery-

"Yah you brat, I was here first don't you think I read the note. Jimin specifically told me about you wanting to avoid grocery shopping."
Hoseok got up and washed the dishes he used, muttering in his breath ways to kill Taehyung.

"Okay fine I'll go grocery shopping if you come with me."

||Now wait a second..Why would Kim Taehyung want Jang Hoseok to go with him grocery shopping, well Taehyung himself didn't know either, but he already said it.||

"I mean If you want to." He coughed rapidly.

Hoseok lips were quivering slowly forming a small smirk that became a smile that could outshine the sun.

"You know what forget it!" Taehyung snapped putting on the same scarf he arrived with. When he was already out of the door he heard the quick sound of shoes behind him. A smile tugged at his lips when he saw Hoseok struggling to close the door, why was his hyung so cut-dumb. Yeah dumb.

~~
"Wait up Taehyung." Hoseok yelled and Taehyung slowed down-just a bit-. After a while of walking the younger was bothered with the squeaky sound that made Hoseok's shoes. That sounded as if he was murdering a mouse with each step.

"Can you walk and not make that sound, it's getting on my nerve."

'Why was it taking so long to get to the supermarket' He sighed.

"Everything I do seems to get on your nerve." He heard Hoseok mumble as he tried not to make a sound while walking.

"You sound like Sponge Bob when he walks." Taehyung laughed mocking Hoseok's shoes.

"Well you sound like Squidward when you laugh." Now it was Hoseok turn to laugh.

"Who lives in a pineapple under the Sea HO-SEOK squarepants!" They both laughed until Taehyung shivered cursing at how cold the weather had turned and rubbing his arms, regretting not wearing a jacket.

"Tae, I mean Taehyung." Hoseok corrected himself quickly as he held onto the younger's long sleeves and before the latter could say anything Hoseok took off his obnoxious blue beanie and placed it on Taehyung's head. He looked at the younger and Taehyung looked at him.

When Taehyung's saw Hoseok shaky breath and the small puff of cold that left his nostrils he was reminded of how ing cold it was. That they were just outside the supermarket and that people were staring, his cheeks redened as Hoseok slided his hands through his ears and his cheeks placing the warm beanie perfectly.

"The groceries." Taehyung reminded himself more than his hyung.

 Taehyung didn't feel cold anymore because the traces Hoseok left in his skin were still burning and even tho when they reached home the were still there, when he washed his face, and when he finally slept they still lingered deep on his flesh.

 

---

I can't belive I wrote pineapple wrong/sigh/