Together

Roommate (writer's block)

"What about you hyung?" Taehyung mumbled against Hoseok's warm chest, he noticed that as soon as he finished his sentence the older's heartbeat quickened. Taehyung got nervous when Hoseok took a while to answer. 

"What about me?"

"Do you... like me?" Hoseok sighed and Taehyung gulped and detached himself from Hoseok chest to look at his eyes instead. The older closed his eyes for a second not sure of what to say.

"I- I don't dislike you, but you suddenly tell me this and I'm a guy I never thought of you like that, but now you made me feel confused and I don't know what I feel about this." Hoseok stuttered in one breath, glancing at Taehyung each time he spoke.

"Oh, I am glad you think the same, I just didn't want you to leave-"

"So you told me you liked me so I stayed?" Hoseok interrupted Taehyung not so kindly, the younger panicked because Hoseok got up and glared at him.

"No that's not what I mean-"

"Then what did you mean?"

"I-I uh.." 

"Yeah, thats what I thought." Hoseok laughed bitterly, Taehyung kept playing with his emotions and it wasn't fun. But then Taehyung kissed him and Hoseok shivered at the hands that traced the low his back. The older's hands found his way to Taehyung's locks making the younger moan and sigh when Hoseok finally parted his lips. Everything as a blur of hands and lips, touching and kissing. 

Hoseok grasped Taehyung's thighs so hard that his knuckles turned white, Taehyung pushed the older to the bed and sat on his lap; their lips almost never apart exploring each others mouth with their tounges. When Taehyung felt the need of air he parted there mouths with a bite because why not.

"Would I.. kiss you if I didn't like you?" Taehyung breathed into Hoseok ear and he involuntarily shivered again. The older gulped and looked at Taehyung with half lidded eyes.

"Yes, I mean you just did." Taehyung laughed and he kissed Hoseok until the where both breathless again. Hoseok lips were if possible more redder than before.

"What about now?" The younger whispered against his lips, when he inched closed Taehyung inched back.

"I'm still not sure." He breathed and took the back of younger's head and kissed him forcefully making their teeth shatter against eachother. 

"Are you sure now?" He asked and Hoseok nodded childishly  kissing Taehyung before the smirk could reach his face. 

---

"Why are you so happy?" Taehyung had asked Jimin as he closed the door. Jimin scoffed because Taehyung said that as if he isn't wearing a eating grin too. Still Jimin told him what happened with Yoongi earlier and Taehyung told him about Hoseok. That caused them to jump around like two teenage girls and freak Hoseok out when he came from the shower.

"Is there a new season of gossip girl?" Hoseok mocked them and laughed when they stopped jumping to glare at him.

"Shut up, don't you have somewhere to be?" Taehyung said shoving Hoseok away with his foot, proceeding to do his excited jump with Jimin when Hoseok left.  

"I didn't think Yoongi had it in him." Taehyung mumbled against his tea cup exhausted from their jumping session earlier.

"I didn't either." Jimin laughed and poking Taehyung when he saw that Hoseok was about leave, Jimin didn't think he was going to be that grossed out when their roommates kissed.

"I still need to get used to seeing that." Jimin whined averting his eyes from the two.

---

A/N:

I'm sorry this was so short

but thank you guys for your comments! I read them all and it keeps me

motivated