Us

Roommate (writer's block)

Jimin found himself straddling Yoongi's hips on his bed and even though they were kissing like always this time was different, the older's eyes were deeper as they disappeared behind his long bangs. He looked desperate, running his hands all over the younger's exposed skin. Something hard presses against his and Jimin tries his damnedest not to grind against it, but then Yoongi hands are on his hips, moving them for him whilst kissing his was down to Jimin's neck, yanking his hair to have better access. 

He moans loud enough for Yoongi to smile triumphantly against his neck. It’s overstimulating and hot, he doesn’t want any of it to stop. He grasps Yoongi's arms, maybe to progress a little farther, but he’s never been one to push his luck so he wishes that this doesn't stop here because he needs Yoongi. Jimin finds himself being tugged back again as the lad crawls between his thighs, fingers teasingly dipping below the waistband of his boxers before pulling both the pants and underwear down.

Jimin groans as his springs free from his pants, the chilly air blowing on his sensitive area, he tries not to squirm under the older's gaze. His back arches slightly as Yoongi takes his length into his hands and start pumping it slowly, almost teasingly.

"Jiminie." Yoongi groans whilst Jimin's toe curl at the nickname, choking back a whine. Finally Yoongi's lips wrap around his ,moans and soft keens spill out of the older's lips, the vibrations sending heat pooling into the boy’s stomach and making his back arch off of the bed. 

"Hyung, ,” He whimpers, bringing a fist up to his mouth and biting down on it hard as the man's tongue slides along before pulling off entirely and taking off the pieces of clothing left on them. Yoongi grips his jaw and pulls him into a fierce kiss.

The older works his fingers inside of him, thankfully the uncomfortably cold sensation from the lube had left as quickly as it came and he was able to focus on the feeling of being filled. 

Yoongi waited a while for Jimin's confirmation but it never came, however he felt the younger's hole clench around his finger as he ed himself. Yoongi realized that he must have done this before with his own fingers and he groaned at that.

"What?" Jimin panted after Yoongi's finger wiggles for the third time searching for something. He sounded annoyed but the lad just smiled at him when he let out a little 'oh' as Yoongi's finger reached that spot.

"What is that?" He loudly moaned as Yoongi the same spot again and again. 

"That's your prostate." 

"My fingers are too short, I never-"He tried to say but Yoongi understood and kissed his lips as he got his fingers out, replacing it with his . Jimin moaned in one breath until Yoongi was fully inside of him. He made a stuttering whimper when he realized how much bigger Yoongi was than his fingers and impatiently pushed his hips back, earning him a moan from the other.
He ed into the boy particularly hard making him choke out a moan that had his face burning in embarrassment- there was no way the neighbors could’ve missed it. 

"You want everyone in the building to hear you?"Yoongi pulls almost all the way out and before Jimin can whine about it, he’s rolling his hips slowly into the boy. 

Jimin moaned shamelessly when the pace started to increase, drool dripping out of the corners of his mouth as he began to come undone and he loved every second of it. Jimin was sure he’d be embarrassed later when the older mentioned how loud he was, but right now he didn’t care. All he wanted was to be ed harder and to maybe possibly get Yoongi to inside of him.

Yoongi’s grip on his hips is bruising as he slams into him, causing all of his moans to be cut off by stutter as they fall from his mouth and he aches to touch himself,  because he’s so hot and every touch has him burning hotter with arousal and lust and want.

"Hyung I'm-" He tries to say but he gets cut off as Yoongi starts ing harder inside of him a grunt rolling of his lips. The older reaches in between them to pump his already leaking , as his nail scrapes lightly the slit, he comes so hard that he sees white for a few seconds. He feels himself being filled and when Yoongi is about to pull out he holds him there, not wanting to lose the sensation just yet.

Yoongi shuffles to kiss his sweaty forehead, then his nose and lastly his lips. Jimin smiles at him and Yoongi chuckles when the smile never goes away.

"I really love you." The younger pants, kissing the skin just below Yoongi's ear.

"I love you too."  The older whispers kissing his shoulder so lightly that Jimin thinks he feels something flutter inside of him. Jimin shivers as come travels down his leg. But he is a little too sleepy and satisfied to focus on that. 

---

A/N: I was supoosed to write a double date.... i'm not inspired so have instead