Fitting Room

Roommate (writer's block)

Taehyung swears he avoided the store but somehow he ended before Hoseok's working place. He felt a little excited to visit his hyung at his work, Taehyung giggled when he saw Hoseok fixing shoe boxes. Making his stand up in the air, shaking it to the beat of the song playing at the store. The younger decided to have a little fun since his hyung still hadn't noticed him.

He slightly waved at Seokjin who smiled back just as cheerfully.

"Hyung." He breathed in Hoseok's ear, the older jumped and groaned when he saw Taehyung standing behind him.

"Taehyung my family has a history of heart attacks! Do you want to kill me?" He dramatically whined and then went to check the fitting rooms for any left clothes. When he was about to leave the fitting room he was pushed back, making his eyes widen.

"Taehyung?!"

"Call me Tae, babe" He groaned.

They were on the fitting room Taehyung sat with Hoseok on the little bench straddling him, Taehyung kissed his way up leaving hickeys that lined the man's collar bones, hands working their way up till they had disappeared under the end of the shirt against Hoseok's upper thighs. 

Hoseok felt content for the first time at work , they were just making out, only kissing but it was enough that they could feel each other, they knew that they were in this together and that it as only the beginning. After a long time they broke apart, the need for oxygen overcoming them. Their foreheads rested against each other as they gasped for air.  "Hyung," Taehyung whispered causing Hoseok to smirk. 

"Taehyung, you can't just come  to my work and me." Hoseok slightly breathless, mumbled against Taehyung's reddening lips. The younger smiled playfully, replying by kissing his lover on the lips again. Hoseok moaned as Taehyung rolled his hips over his crotch, the younger smirked at his success.

Hoseok ed Taehyung's shirt just enough to reveal his flawlessly smooth shoulders. He kissed his way up to the crook of his lovers neck, until a mark blossomed in the silky skin. Taehyung's breath hitched when the older cupped his still making little love bites across his neck. 

"You are hard already?” Teases Hoseok, and he up Taehyung's neck, kissing the shell of his ear. The younger face scrunches when his hyung's hand  brushes the inside of his thigh making Taehyung let out a strangled moan.

Hoseok shushes him with a kiss when Taehyung's lip bitting becomes useless at hiding his whines. The younger groans and he is asking to be touched, to feel something. Hoseok sighs because he can't believe he is doing this, but the younger is begging and he just looks so desirable,  with his shirt wrinkled, a few buttons missing that Hoseok 'accidentally' tore.

But still, he s Taehyung's trousers and slips a hand through the fabric, the younger chokes on a gasp when Hoseok's warm hand wraps around his length. Hoseok's hand pumps slowly smearing the pre on Taehyung's . The younger's face breaks into a lustful face, mouth opening wide. Leaving little gasps of his hyung's name.

Soon with a few snaps of Hoseok's hand, Taehyung comes out with a long high pitched whine that Hoseok covers with his lips. Taehyung's mouth is still half opened, taking little puffs of air, when he finishes his load on the older's palm.

Hoseok takes a handkerchief from his back pocket cleaning his hand and Taehyung's shirt, is white anyways no one is going to notice. He rolls his eyes when the younger smiles at him blissfully while fixing his clothes.

"Get off me you are all disgusting." Hoseok tries to sound annoyed when Taehyung hugs him like a koala, instead he shivers when Taehyung kisses his neck.

"I bet the whole store heard us." Taehyung says with a eating grin, Hoseok curses because he forgot that there were about 20 people on the store not counting Seokjin, his boss!

"Oh lord! I hate you so much! Get off me." Hoseok sighed leaving the stall first, but he groaned when Taehyung came just after him holding his arm. So much for appearance. The store was dead silent.

Hoseok tried, but he couldn't ignore all the eyes that pierced trough his skin when he got out of the stall. He couldn't even look at Seokjin in the eye, because the er had a knowing smirk.
That's when he promised himself to never let Taehyung visit him at work

NEVER.


A/N: 
In this chapter we found out that  taeseok is a couple.

I'm glad you guys liked the previous chapter haha! I shall write more fluffy stuff then.

A update because the previous chap was really short and also because I have a lot of free time and I'm feeling inspired.

Leave comments and tell me what you thought on this chapter, I always like seeing that!

 I'm sorry my chapter were not beta-ed before i'll try to write better now.

Thanks for reading!