Don't leave

Roommate (writer's block)

"Hyung~" Taehyung knocked the half opened door, he glanced through the crack. He saw his hyung packing all of his stuff. Taehyung felt his heartbeat quicken and he started panicking is Hoseok leaving?

"If you came here to talk about how you don't like me, I heard everything already." Hoseok mumbled his voice cracking.

"No hyung, is not like that!" Taehyung tried to argue.

"Why do you hate me so much? Maybe I should just leave if you despise having me around so much."

 "Fine, go ahead and leave!" And maybe he let his emotions get the better of him instead of actually thinking of what he's saying. 

Hoseok huffed and continued packing his suitcase, throwing all of his shirts inside. He knows they are going to be wrinkled later but right now he just doesn't give a damn.

"Why are you making him leave? Tae, I told you to be nice! Is that such a hard thing for you?" Jimin fused glaring at Taehyung because how can the boy be so stupid. He gets a call from Yoongi and he decides that he has to leave them alone. Not because of Yoong obviously.

Taehyungs starts throwing Hoseok's clothes out of his bag and Hoseok sniffles and Taehyung feels so stupid because he sees how broken the older is and he just wants to go back in time and do the right thing.

 "Why are you stopping me now? Didn't you want me to leave? Don't you want this?" Hoseok sobbed making it hard to understand him, he whiped his teary cheeks with his sleeve.

 "No, no- okay, listen. I don't not want you around- I really... I don't know. But I don't hate you, okay? So don't think that I hate you 'cause I don't." The younger stuttered saying anything to prevent the older from leaving.

"Then how do you feel about me?" Hoseok asks, setting down his luggage. 

"I... Aw damn, I like you, okay? That's right, I said it. I like you, but you make me so mad. I don't like seeing you, but it's not in a bad way, I just- You make me so confused. Why are you making me feel like this?" Taehyung yells still mumbling a million reasons and Hoseok stands there really confused and for the most part, relieved that Taehyung doesn't hate him. 

"-there you are with your smile and when you flirted with Jungkook I just-" Hoseok shushes him and holds Taehyung head on his chest and the younger makes him promise that he won't leave.

--

"What do you want?" Jimin smirked and sat next to Yoongi. 

"No hello hyung?" Yoongi smiled, Jimin just wanted to kiss that gummy smile and shut up that idiot, but he also wanted to punch that smile and burry him alive.

"Hello hyung. What do you want?" Jimin sarcastically said making Yoongi chuckle in amusement. Jimin slightly pouted at the lack of response, that made Yoongi stare as his lips, Jimin bit on them and the olders stare shuffled to his eyes. Jimin just felt all the air out of him that moment.

"When I see you the world stops. It stops and all that exists for me is you and my eyes staring at you. There’s nothing else. No noise, no other people, no thoughts or worries, no yesterday, no tomorrow. The world just stops and it is a beautiful place and there is only you. Just you, and my eyes staring at you." Yoongi wanted to say but-

"So how what about them girls." Jesus christ Yoongi, you ing idiot. You guys had a moment right there and you ruined it.

"I don't dig chicks." Jimin mumbled eyes still locked with his and suddenly Yoongi's hands got clammy and his heartbeat quickened and Jimin came closer to his ear and-
"I dig you." and they kissed and it was perfect, Yoongi was breathless and didn't know what to do with his hands like what do you do when you kiss a dude? Hold their waist? So he opted to keep his hands on his lap, and he felt Jimin smile on the kiss. He opened his mouth, Jimin's hot tongue was all over making him feel dizzy and bothered.

Jimin parted their mouth with a harmeless bite, and since when Jimin was the cool one? Look at him all smug and confident.

"Hyung are you blushing." He didn't really ask, it was obvious.

"Men don't blush." He had said but he knew that the hot in his face wasn't because of the weather.

---

A/N: who am I kidding I cant write angst jfc.

i'm out.