You can't

Roommate (writer's block)

Hoseok huffed after putting a another shirt back to his place, these customer couldn't put the back into his place thank god his shift was almost over, even though he was on shoe duty Seokjin still made him fix the out of place clothes.

As he was about to leave Seokjin called him pointing him to a boy that he had to attend, Hoseok sighed.

"But it's my break." He tried to whine.

"They guy is asking for you." Seokjin mumbled as he gave Hoseok back his work shirt.

If the guy was trying to flirt with Hoseok he lost all his chances already, like seriously it's his break goddamit. Hoseok glared at the boy that requested him, his hair was awfully orange and Hoseok thought this would be the day he would go blind. He walked up to the trying his best to surpress his anger, and not bleach the er to death.

"Hello it's there something I can- you have to be ing kidding me."

"Hoseok language." Seokjin whispered yelled between his gritted teeth.

"Yeah, language Hoseok." Taehyung mocked him a smile slipping through his face. Hoseok jaw tightened, just a bit.

"Why are you here? Didn't you know my shift was over? You did didn't you? You er." That was the first time Taehyung heard his hyung curse, he felt a little proud that he was responsable for it.

"Too many questions, let's ask something important...What it's different about me?"

"Apart that you look like a ing pumpking nothing really." He looked like fanta fell on his hair.

"Are we calling already eachother nicknames, sunshine." Taehyung smirked ignoring the everything after Hoseok said pumpking and Hoseok hitted his shin. He cursed holding his leg.

"This is Jungkook, he told me he wanted to come here so." Taehyung hissed when Hoseok kicked his other leg.

"Hi, Jungkook! I'm Hoseok but you can call me hyung or Hobi or whatever you like." The olde beamed at Jungkook making Taehyung felt nascious, probably because of how hard Hoseok hitted him.

"Yes I know who you are hyung, I've heard much about you." Jungkook smiled shaking his hyungs hand.

"Oh I bet you heard alot, right Taehyung." The older smiled diggin his nails into his shoulder.

--
Taehyung found himself sitting in a bench while his hyung helped Jungkook with his shoe, was smiling part of the job? They looked like they were flirting at how Jungkook  giggled behind his fist Taehyung scoffed, Jungkook was never like this. That brat!

Hoseok didn't even let him call him Hobi! This was just unfair, he scoffed louder as the older tied Jungkook's shoes, Jungkook smiled at him and Taehyung rolled his eyes. 

"Stop flirting under my nose." Taehyung groaned.

"I'm not flirting under your nose, i'm flirting just before it." Hoseok smirked and took Jungkook to the register to pay what he'd gotten.

"What? you never give me a discount!"  Taehyung whined when almost the 30% was reduced for what Jungkook bought.

"I don't know you who are you? Do you know him." Hoseok asked Jungkook and he just shuggred.

--
After they left the store Taehyung felt uncomfortable of how Jungkook kept smiling and looking at his phone. He was texting with Hoseok goddamit. Tarhyung whined and huffed until Jungkook got annoyed and asked him what was wrong.

"Jungkook you can't like Hoseok hyung." He mumbled after a while.

"What? Why not?" 

"Because I like him." Taehyung spat before thinking about what he said, regretting it after seeing Hoseok was on the line on Jungkook's phone, and when the did Jungkook call Hoseok! He looked at bit sorry after seeing how Taehyung kept talking to himself but not making any sounds currently pulling his hair until the people on the bus started to look at him like he was crazy.  He didn't actually like Hoseok why did he have to say that.

"He is pulling his hair." He heard Jungkook mumble.

He slapped his mouth one, two, three times before staring into space and not talking for the rest of the ride.

--

"Tae you are here! How was your hang out with your friend." Jimin yelled as soon as he heard the close. Taehyung sighed.

"It's was terrible, where are you?"

"In the kitchen, I learned something other than pancakes." Jimin enthusiasticaly said and Taehyung chuckled because Jimin was just too adorable.

"Where is Hoseok hyung?"Taehyung mumbled when he arrived at the kitchen.

"Hoseok-hyung." Jimin yelled and Taehyung's heart quickened, forget the adorable thing Jimin is a ing idiot. He slaped a hand on the olders mouth making him furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

"What." He heard Hoseok yell from the bathroom, Taehyung shaked his head at Jimin; he glared at him and told the older it was nothing.

"Why, don't you want him here?" Jimin whispered after a while, poking Taehyung's side with his elbow.

"Judt because I asked doesn't mean I want to see him." 

"Why? What happened? Did something happen? Somithing happened didn't it?" 
Taehyung groaned at his friend persistance.

"Jungkook told Hoseok hyung I like him." 

"Oh that's nice! Wait you like Hoseok hyung?! Jungkook told him?! That brat I knew he wasn't trust worthy, you should kill h-" 

"Hyuung~" Taehyung whined Jimin could get a little agressive sometimes.

"I do not like him and Jungkook it's my friend, don't talk about him like that!" Taehyung sat on top of the counter while he stealed a finger of the mix wich caused him a slap in the hand.

"Well why would Jungkook tell Hoseok that you like him if you didn't?" Jimin huffed still not getting the situation.

"Ugh, long story!" 

"Well I think you need to talk Hoseok about it." Taehyung groaned that was the least he wanted to do, he wasn't a brave person he prefered dealing with the consequences of no actions. He groaned louder when he saw the look Jimin gave him that "you have to do the right thing" look, and Taehyung hated it.

 

---

A/N:

Cliffhanger? Yaaasss!

i'm kidding i'll update later.