Accident

Roommate (writer's block)

For what had happened before Hoseok was pretty casual about it. Maybe it wasn't a big deal afterall. Taehyung on the other hand, it was maddening him that when Hoseok smiled at him his heart would beat rapidly and his cheeks would flush. Taehyung didn't understand why would these things only happen when he was around Hoseok.

When Jimin smiled at him or touched him he would just feel happy and his touch would leave just as soon as it came.

So Taehyung concluded he came down with the sickness.. the Hoseok sickness.

After pondering over these thoughts-and almost turning mad- Taehyung decided it was time to brush his teeth they felt disgusting since he had gone straigh to bed after coming from university.

Taehyung grabbed his towel and shuffled his steps to the bathroom across his room and he opened the door to reveal Hoseok's buttcheeks. It seemed the elder didn't notice his presence because he kept drying himself with the towel.

Taehyung let out a shaky breath and his towel fell on the floor and he cursed when Hoseok turned around and he was discovered.

"I- uh." Taehyung stuttered trying to form a sentence. Hoseok noticed that Taehyung's sight kept shuffling to his crotch so he covered it and sighed when Taehyung kept trying to talk but only opened his mouth for no words to come out.

"Would you leave? I am still not done here. Taehyung finally came to his senses and his cheeks redened as he saw Hoseok run a hand through his bangs and getting them out of the way.

"Ah yeah." He gulped before he exites the bathroom. He placed his head on the door and started knocking his head with it. As he heard steps coming out his way he quickly got of the door.

"Hoseok-a...Tae I was just going to wake you up." Jimin giggled but stopped as soon as he realized something.

"Wait." He exclaimed when Taehyung tried to get out of his sight. Taehyung freezed cursing, but responded with a cheerfull 'yeah'.

"Were you in there with Hoseo-?"

"Shut up, shut up!" He repeatedly shouted and went downstairs trying to avoid the topic. Although Jimin stopped laughing a while ago he still felt extremly embarrased.

~~

"I am tired of you always cooking pancakes!" Taehyung grunted as another plate of pancakes was placed infont of him.

"Well at least I can cook!" Jimin snapped tired of Taehyung always belittling his food.

"Pssht whatever." Taehyung opted to shove the pancakes down his throat just as Hoseok entered the room with his hair all moist from his shower earlier. Taehyung blushed remembering he saw the thing he shouldn't have seen.

THE THING.

"You are finally out, I thought you were going to die in there." Jimin spoke just as Hoseok seated grabbing pancakes from the counter.

"There was an accident, so I couldn't finish as quickly as I thought." He smiled side eyeing Taehyung how was burried in his pancakes.

"Oh right! Why were you to in there together?" Jimin smirked rasing his brows knowingly.

"Yeah Tae tell him what we were doing in there." Hoseok sarcasticly said elbowing Taehyung side.

"Ahahah, look at the time I got to go to...uh somewhere yeah." Taehyung muttered before leaving and before Jimin or Hoseok could utter a response.

"Woah, okay what a weirdo." Jimin laughed then glacing at Hoseok who was still looking at the door, he smirked.

"Soo, what did happen at the bathroom?" Jimin tried to ask again.

"Yah! Why are you suddenly so eager to know?!" Hoseok hissed.

"Ahaha nothing." Jimin coughed scratching the back of his neck.

"Soo what happened with Yoongi hyung?" Hoseok said with a mocking tone pinching Jimin's thigh.

"What what are you saying?"

Jimin seriously didn't know what was Hoseok talking about.. Yoongi hyung?! Where did that come from he didn't like that person. That person was mean and dirty and lazy.

"Ugh, so much people in the world why him?" 

"Because he is the one you like." Hoseok smirked as he watched Jimin's face turn red.

"You know nothing Jung Hoseok."

"Oh but I do." 

And thats how the conversation ended, Hoseok thinks he is so smart, that he knows everything Jimin wasn't gay, more less for Yoongi. He couldn't like that person.

He couldn't. Could he?