Work

Roommate (writer's block)

Jimin frowned it was that sound again the alarm, he looked at the clock 8:30 he sighed as he ran a hand trough his alread messy hair. He got up and took his towel with him eyes barely open when he was meeted with hard wood, Jimin blinked his eyes open and knocked on the bathroom door.

He figuered it was Taehyung who was there when Hoseok got out of his room with his legs crossed trying to hold his pee. Jimin chuckled as Hoseok knocked louder on the door and Taehyung whined from the inside telling them to wait a bit.

After a while Taehyung came out and Jimin grimaced at him suspecting what Taehyung could have done in there.

"It's not like that!" Taehyung tried to explain and Hoseok shook his head and quickly closed the door before Jimin could get in, Jimin groaned.

~~

After that tremendous morning Jimin finally arrived at the mall were he worked, working at the mall was cool right? He could enjoy the A.C well it wasn't fun when your costumers were mostly old ladies.

Jimin worked at a pharmacy "Wallgreens" he didn't understand why this place was called like this when all the walls were peach colored. Jimin was a cashier so he had to stay in the same spot for hours since his boss hadn't hired a person for the night shift. Even though he got payed double it was exhausting for him Jimin was a dancer he nedded to dance. 

Jimin stomped his feet on the ground trying to get rid of his cramp.
He was about to sigh again when someone knocked on the counter, Jimin looked up and he sighed when he saw who it was.

"Oh Jimin I didn't know you worked here." Yoongi mumbled but Jimin heard him.

"Yes you did." Jimin groaned and took the things Yoongi was buying he stared at the pack of condoms, the mentos and the banana Yoongi had placed infront of him. Jimin glanced at Yoongi with an eyebrow raised.

"It's not what you think." Yoongi stated hastening Jimin to scan the things already. Jimin didn't budge and still stared at the older.

"Hey! Why am I even explaining you are not my boyfriend." Yoongi snapped giving Jimin the money and taking his things without looking back maybe he looked back but Jimin didn't see.

Jimin smiled on the way home that night it wasn't a big deal but he still smiled.

"Hobi hyung what does it mean when someone buys a banana a pack of condos and a mentos." Jimin wondered to Hoseok that same night.

"Did Yoongi hyung buy those things?" Hoseok asked him back, Jimin eyes widened.

"How did you know?" 

"Well i asked him to buy the mentos we were doing an experiment with the mentos you know the Cola thing? Where you enter the mentos in it an it blows up, it was pretty cool!" Hoseok chuckled remembering their experiments that evening. Jimin humed in understandment.

"What about the banana?"

"He was hungry I guess, I don't know."

"The condoms?" Jimin prayed Hoseok knew the cause of why Yoongi bought those. But Hoseok pretended not to hear him and Jimin nodded knowing to not ask anymore.

~~

"Take your ing condoms." Yoongi grunted throwing the condoms at his friend who was sitting at the steering wheel.

"What man!? I said how 'bout if I get cornrows" Namjoon explained to Yoongi who had his earphones already plugged.

"Thats why he didn't hear me." Namjoon mumbled frowing at the older who was nibling on his banana.

----

Oh thanks for subscribing guys. I'm sorry I took so long to update.