Idiots

Roommate (writer's block)

"It's a beutiful night-"

"It's day, Tae." Jimin groaned, since they went to the karaoke Taehyung was stuck with that damn song.

"We are looking for something dumb to do hey baby I think I wanna marry you." Taehyung pointed at Hoseok who was shoving a sandwich down his throat.

"No thanks." He replied after gulping, Taehyung frowned and slapped his sandwich to the plate.
Hoseok tripped him, they glared eachother.

Jimin frowned ever since that day that they went to buy groceries they'd been acting violent towards eachother, more than normal. Jimin glanced a Hoseok trying to bite his sandwich but Taehyung slapped down again. Maybe Hoseok gave up in trying to treat Taehyung better, well Tae can be a little difficult at times, he deserved it.

Jimin thought he heard knocking but he wasn't sure, since Taehyung and Hoseok couldn't calm the down. He groaned and went to check anyways. 

"Hi Jimini is Hoseok here." Yoongi asked, Jimin nodded and told him to come in. As soon as Hoseok saw Yoongi he stopped bickering with Taehyung, Taehyung huffed sitting to eat his own sandwich.

"I'm going to work Jimin." Hoseok said after coming out of the bathroom.

"Where were you working again?" 

"Oh, at a clothing store." Hoseok beamed and Jimin nodded.

"I wish I worked at a clothing store, all I get are men buying condoms." Jimin side eyed Yoongi who rolled his eyes at his remark.

"Yeah well, we once caught some people having on a fitting room."
Hoseok chuckled remembering how embarrassed they were.

"Let's go Hoseok you are going to be late." Yoongi nudged Hoseok's side. Hoseok nodded and they left.

Jimin waved until the car was out of his sight. He plopped down on the sofa next to Taehyung who for some reason was trying to his elbow. Jimin rolled his eyes when he saw Taehyung's phone 'I bet you can't your elbow.' Kids these days Jimin thought while shaking his head.

"Come Jimin I need you to record me so I can show Jungkook I can my elbow." He mumbled with his tongue still reaching for his elbow.

"You are an idiot." But he still took the camera to record Taehyung's elbow . 

--
They watched TV for a few minutes until he felt wetness on his elbow, his left eye twitched.

"Did you feel that?" Taehyung asked enthusiastically.

"Feel what?"

"I just your elbow, Jungkook said people can't feel when you their elbow." Taehyung responded confirming each word by nodding.

"Can you please stop it with elbow !?" Jimin snapped while cleaning his elbow on Taehyung shirt.

--
"Thanks for dropping me off friend." Hoseok smiled at Yoongi.

"Hoseok friends don't call eachother friends, you call them by their name." Yoongi explained but Hoseok had already left.

--
"Hoseok! My man!" His boss chimed at his presence.

"Jin hyung, Hello." Hoseok waved happily.

"You are working at the fitting rooms today." Jin said while patting his back, Hoseok fake cheered 'not that fitting room again.'

 

------

Hey thanks for reading.