Ticklish

Roommate (writer's block)

 

Jimin lets his hand caress the bare fraction of Yoongi's chest, he knows he could touch more if he wanted to. But still has yet to comprehend that in fact the little whines that escape the older's lips are because he wants to be touched by him, that he likes it when Jimin's hand reaches that little spot in his neck that is very sensitive. Yoongi sighs as Jimin's plump lips come in contact with that sensitive spot. So he wraps his arms around the other's neck, making him grin as he still makes his way to Yoongi's lips with little marks as his path.

Jimin inhales when he finally catches a taste of those lips, that are always so warm and inviting and even though Yoongi has the habit of bitting and his lips, they always remain smooth and silky. He inhales again as if to absorb every smell, taste that there is that makes Yoongi him.

It have been probably almost an hour of them making out, Jimin would have been bored. But Yoongi has this way of making Jimin addicted to what is him. Every little sound that the other makes, has him wanting, begging for more. Yoongi is not a vocal person so those almost inaudible sounds that the older makes once in a while, is all he can get out of him. 

"Jiminie." 

Jimin hums because he is still tasting the other neck and he can't stop just now.

"Jimin ah." Yoongi tries again while tracing unidentifiable patterns into the younger's .

"Yoongi." Jimin mumbles against his neck finally looking up to meet the other's stare.
The older's features break into a gummy smile and Jimin wants to capture that moment. Yoongi just looks so beautiful with his chest filled with little love bites that disappear under his waist. Jimin sometimes wonders why didn't they do this before. They could have been kissing for years and even though it has been three weeks since they got together, it feels so short and Jimin still needs so much time.

"Do aegyo for me."

"Ah! Hyung! No!" Jimin covers himself with Yoongi's blanket and scurries himself away from him.

"Come on." Yoongi whines whilst trying to uncover Jimin from his blanket fort.

"Hyung don't" Jimin whined when the older successfully removed his fort, leaving him with a pout.

"Come on, don't be like that." Yoongi slapped Jimin's back, the younger turned around sitting on the bed. He slowly brought a fist next to his face and made puppy noises while shaking his fist.

"Oh my god." Yoongi shouted while Jimin's face was burried deep in their pillow, face currently a shade of pale red. When the younger's head popped from under the pillow Yoongi's eyes were split into crescents. He liked it so much and that made Jimin smile too.

"I'm totally the man in this relationship." Yoongi blurted out still laughing at Jimin.

"What, I am the man!" Jimin exclaimed, pointing repeatedly at his chest.  The older shook his head taking Jimin's finger and pointing at himself.

"I am going to have to start counting some ribs, Mr. Min." Jimin stated rather serious.

"Wha- ahahahaha!Oh my god no! Sto-hahahah."  He broke in to a fit of giggles, gasping for air as Jimin fingers caressed his sides, making him into a squirming mess of limbs.

"I can't count over all this laughing, I am going to have to start again." Jimin giggled raising his hand upon the air as his lover calmed down. Then he soon started wriggling under Jimin's touch.

"Okay! You are the man." Yoongi yelled, tired of laughing so much that his cheeks hurted.

"That's what I like to hear." Jimin grinned, cupping Yoongi's face between his hands as he kissed him full on the lips. They smiled at each other and Jimin's heart felt like it was about to explode when Yoongi said those three words.

"I love you."

"I love you too, babe."

And it was just how they imagined, it was perfect.
----
A/N: 

Fluffy yoonmin because why not!

It would be great if Yoongi whined.. that doesn't happen. This Yoongi is a made up Yoongi omfg. He doesn't giggle either....why does he make my life so hard?

Thanks for reading.