New roommate

Roommate (writer's block)

Taehyung looks at the clock it's 12:20pm and he is late again-for breakfeast-, he lets out a small whine as he streches and ends up falling on the floor with a loud tud. His head suddenly pops out from behind the bed as he captures the smell of freshly made pancakes, he quickly goes downstairs and he is greeted with a punch of smels and he drools but quickly composes himself because he knows what this is about his roomate is probably trying to bribe him again.

So he seats himself and coughs when Jimin presents him a stack full of pancake. As Taehyung goes to take a slice the plate gets pulled away from him and he groans. He totally knew this was a set up, he probably has to do something for Jimin so he will recieve the pancakes.

"What do you want?" Taehyung barked still not letting the pancakes out of his sight.

"Becareful of your tone, I might not give you the pancakes." Jimin smirked as Taehyung whispered annunaudible sorry, he had full control of the situation so whatever he said Taehyung will agree to.

"We have new roommates!"Jimin rejoiced shoving the pancakes to Taehyung before he could say anything he left to the bathroom.
On the contrary Taehyung wasn't so happy about this, even the pancakes didn't make it better. He snifled as he knocked on the bathroom door.

"Jimin am I not enough." Taehyung snifled again making sure his roommate could hear it.

"No Tae, you are messy, stinky and lazy. So we had to get a roommate as clean as me." Jimin snapped as he unlocked the door to glare at the older.

"To make my point, When was the last time you showered?" Jimin asked while tapping his foot against the floor.

"That's irrelevant I can be clean without showering, and for your information I showered a day ago." Taehyung smirked.

"Are you bragging right now?" Jimin scoffed, he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"We are getting rommates and thats final!" Jimin closed the door.

~
Taehyung groaned as another weird person left their living room. This roommate hunting is hard he shouldn't have signed for this, he should have left Jimin to do it on his own. But no he had to say

"I'm not letting you take any person."

He closed his eyes as another person seated infront of him hoping it wasn't another hippy.

"Hi, I'm Jung Hoseok." Taehyung eyes snapped open, he gasped when he saw the one behind that voice. Jimin talked alot of crap that he didn't pay antention to until the last part "you can come live with us as soon as possible". So when he heard this he excused himself an tugged Jimin into the kitchen.

"I don't like him"

"Why not?" Jimin groaned.

"Because."

"Because what?" Jimin was getting impatient.

"Because because he looks like a horse."

Jimin was about to leave until Taehyung tugged at his shirt.

"Jimin!" He whined jumping like a kid.

"He he...has dimples that's why I don't like him." When Taehyung looked Hoseok guy had just finished signing the contract.

Taehyung fell on his knees.

"Nooooooooooooo!!"

"Taehyung shut up the neighbors are going to complain." Jimin slapped the back of the older's head.

"-oooooooooooouuuuuuu."

"You are being dramatic."

"That hurt uuuuuuuuuu." Taehyung rubbed the back of his head.

As soon as Hoseok left Taehyung stopped screaming and made a sandwich like nothing was wrong. That will make him leave he thought smiling.

"You are an idiot. Jimin sighed and Taehyung beamed at him.
~

The next day Taehyung woke up with his throat sore he tried to talk and he just sounded like an old man gasping for air.

He smelled something fishy...pancakes. Another day another bribe. Taehyung sighed preparing himself for Jimins bribe.

"Jimin i'm not going to fall again..who are you?" Taehyung asked at the black haired midget that was making pancakes.

"I'm Hoseok, your new roommate remember." He smiled and Taehyung frowned. He coughed and tuned his voice a little, giving a little clean to the carpet and then took a deep breath.

"Noooooooooooooo."

"Taehyung I've brought another roommate." Jimin mumbled but Taehyung heard it all, behind Jimin was another short male with droppy eyes.

"What the hell Jimin! Do you think this is a ing orphanage." He couldn't believe what he was hearing it wasn't even a day ago they got a new roommate now he had to deal with another one.