2

Her past; his future.
Hyun Joong rode the elevator to Chae young's apartment. He opened the door with his spare keys and entered.

"Hyun Joong," Chae young called from inside her bedroom. "I ll be out in..." before she could complete her statement, he was in the room with her. "a minute." She finished lamely.

Hyun Joong scowled at her. "We are supposed to be there right now. I have been waiting for you downstairs forminutes and all I heard from you is 'I ll be done in a minute', and that is almost half an hour ago." He said through gritted teeth.

Chae young ran a hand through her hair. "If you would stop being mad at me a moment you would that I am not dressed." She exclaimed.

Hyun Joongreally looked at her. "You are dressed in a pink terry robe." He said with a shrug.

Chae young shook her head in mock disbelief. "A terry robe isn't a 'dress'. I will appreciate it if you could go wait in the sitting room."

Hyun Joong ignored her and walked to her closet, retrieving a flowery imprinted blouse and a jeans. "Put this on right now and move it."

Chae young gave him a fiery look as she snatched the clothes from him. She shrugged out of the terry robe, leaving her only in her electric blue and bra. She slipped on the jeans and pull on the blouse. She retrieved her phone and purse from the dressing table before turning to him. "Can we leave now?"

Hyun Joong nodded and led her out.

Inside the car, Chae young took out her cosmetics all the while grumbling to herself. Hyun Joong coming in to shoo her out of the room is one of his many annoying behaviours.

Actually she doesn't feel awkward with him seeing her half . Infact he had seen her buck before.

As was his usual attitude, he had unlocked the door with his key, barged into the bedroom and found her . For what seemed like eternity she had frozen up and stared at him with a horrified expression. He had looked surprised for like a nanosecond until he took up her discarded robe and draped it on her, securing it with the sash.

He had then talked on as if nothing happened and she had felt comfortable when it doesn't make things awkward between them.

She put aside her the cosmetic case as he pulled up in front of the Galazy.

* * *