6

Her past; his future.
Hyun Joong got home late and was surprised to find 2 monstrous looking suitcase in his sitting room. He wasn't expecting anyone even though it is quite obvious someone is coming to stay.

"You are home," Tiffany said as she walked into the room, an apron tied over her jeans and shirt. "I have prepared dinner I was just waiting for you." She moved to him and kissed him on the lips. "You are excited to see me right?"

"You are moving in?" Hyun Joong had to ask.

Tiffany grinned. "Of course. We would soon be married and I think we should live together for the time being and envision ourselves as a couple." She said excitedly.

Hyun Joong moved away from her to sit on the Couch. "How could you do that without informing me?"

"I wanted to surprise you."

Hyun joong shook his head. "This is a childish thing to do. How could you just move in without telling me?" he asked frustratedly.

"Don't you want me moving in?" Tiffany asked quietly.

"I want you to move in but not like this. We ain't even married yet. It is not proper to live together before marriage." Hyun joong said.

Tiffany's anger flared. "It is not proper? But it is proper to sleep with me before marriage? You never complain when we have but now you are complaining because I want to move in?"

"I don't mean it that way." Hyun joong said in defense of himself.

Tiffany scoffed. "You don't want me here, I can feel it. Do you even love me at all?" Angry tears tried to spill but she held it back. "We have been dating for four years Hyun joong and I have been faithful to you every single day of it." Damn it. The tears spilled.

"I have done everything to satisfy you but you just don't appreciate anything I do for you. You treat me like a necessary nuisance, you don't want me coming over or sleeping over. You don't want me in your office you don't want me anywhere." She yelled as she swiped angrily at the annoying tears. "All this while I have been the one trying to make this relationship work. All you ever do is hang out with Han Chae Young." She moved over to him and gripped at his shirt. "Tell me. Are you dating her now? Are you sleeping with her?"

Hyun Joong took her hands and stood. "Enough Tiffany. Where did you get all this accusations from? I never said I didn't want you why can't you just believe me? Why do you always bring Chae young into our conversations? How many times do I have to tell you I am not dating her?" He released her and moved away. "Don't be like this."

Tiffany held his arm. "Tell me you love me."

Hyun joong stared into her eyes. "I love you Tiffany, you are the only woman for me." He held her gaze for an heartbeat. "Always remember that."

A thin sile appeared on her lips. "Does that means I can move in?" She asked gingerly.

Hyun joong shook his head. "Not yet Tiff."

Tiffany pushed him away. "You just don't love me enough. I can't keep doing this Hyun joong. You shy away whenever I talk about marriage and now this. I can't do this anymore." She untied the apron, dropped it on the floor and grabbed for the nearest suitcase. "I will just go. I refuse to stay where I am not wanted." She wheeled the first suitcase to the door when Hyun joong caught up with her. "Don't do this."

Tiffany glared at him. "I am doing both of us good here. It is over between us both." She shoved beside him to get the second suitcase. "I am leaving and I hope we never meet again."

* * *

Thirty minutes after she left Hyun Joong stood where he was, staring at the door, willing her to come back. He loves Tiffany, he really do. What he just can't explain to himself is why he was avoiding any form of commitment to her.

He knew he ought to have proposed to her but he couldn't bring himself to do it and anytime she talks about marriage he feels like running away.

In all the four years with her he had never been unfaithful to her, why isn't he trying to take things forward?

That very first day he met her he had known she just might be the right woman for him; the next day he had met Han Chae Young.

What the is he supposed to do now?