3

Her past; his future.
Choi Kang San received Chae young with a smile, a hug and a kiss on both cheeks. "Thanks so much for agreeing to do this."He said with a huge smile.

Chae young smiled back at him. "I don't mind doing this for you." She said sincerely.

"Thank you Mr Kim for rescheduling things," Kang san extended his hand to Hyun Joong which he shook with a smile.

"A great pleasure it is Mr Choi."

Choi Kang san is a huge man although he is barely thirty, with grey eyes, thin lips and a slightly crooked nose. Back in College he had been great friends with Baekhyun and Chae young, and although he was in love with her, he had drawn back and wishes her the best with Baekhyun. What he never expected is for Baekhyun to be a total .

Looking at her right now with her caramel hair and beautiful smile that always have his heart beating frantically he wished things were different. Well just because Baekhyun messed up doesn't mean he would give up on her. God knew he had given her enough time to get over the , 5 years is a long time. A time to heal, recuperate and move on. She will move on with him.

He wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "The dressing room is set," he said as he walked her out of the lobby, Hyun Joong walking behind them.

* * *

That Night she treated her staffs to dinner at a chinese restaurant. There was great noise as some fans rushed forward to her, each asking for an autograph which she gave with a smile for each.

Amid this noise Hyun Joong phone rang. He drew out his phone and sighed. "Hi Tiff," he said as soon as he picked up.

"Where have you been all day? I have been waiting in your apartment for the past 4 hours. I even made you dinner." Tiffany's voice boomed over the line.

Hyun Joong stood up and got out of the restaurant. "I am sorry but I can't make it home right now."

"Then what happens to the dinner I made you?"

"Eat yours and put the rest in the fridge or something. Just do something with it."

"Why are you doing this to me Hyun Joong?" Tiffany's voice was teary.

Hyun Joong sighed. "I am so sorry baby I never meant to hurt you. I just can't get away right now." he said soothingly.

"Where are you?"

"The crew are having a treat at a chineses restaurant, we.."

"Give me the address. I will come join you right now."

. "You don't have to do that." Hyun Joong tried talking her out of it.

"Why shouldn't I come there? Or are you with a girl?"

"Of course not."

"Give me the address and I will be there in a jiffy."

Hyun Joong had no choice but to give her the address. He went back inside and sat down.

"Where have you been?" Chae young whispered to him.

He shrugged. "Tiffany is coming." He stated.

Chae young smiled. "That is great."

Hyun Joong knew this wouldn't be great.

Twenty minutes later Tiffany entered, bundled up in a grey fur coat. She made her way to their table and a chair was got for her. "Hello you all," she greeted cheerfully.

Throughout the night Tiffany stuck to him like a glue, never having him out of her sight for a fraction of a second.

It was well past midnight when they dispersed. "Tiffany you should go on to the house I have to drop Chae young."

That had Tiffany seeing red. "Why must you take her home? Are you working as her chauffeur now?"

"Calm down Tiff. Why are you so worked up about this?"

Tiffany dig her hand into his chest. "I am worked up about this because I don't know who you are dating between her and me."

"We are so over this talk Tiff. How many times do I have to tell you that you are the only woman for me."

"What is happening here?" Chae young asked as she got to them. "The others are gone we are the only ones left."

Tiffany turned to her, hands on her hips. "This is what is happening here," she turned back to Hyun Joong, grabbed his face and kissed him.

"oops," Chae young mumbled.

Hyun Joong end the kiss, gave her a confusing look before talking. "We had better leave now." Without waiting for a reply he walked towards his car and left the two women no choice than to follow him.

At the car Tiffany literally pushed Chae young away to sit in the front seat.

Hyun Joong shook his head in amusement as he drove out.

He dropped Chae young at her apartment and headed to his apartment, Tiffany sitting crosslegged beside him.