Guilty or maybe not

Her past; his future.
The next morning Chae young was feeling better. She had decided not to let flashs from incident that has happened years ago affect the current life she has built for herself.

She realised she hadn't heard from Hyun Joong or seen him. Curious, she walked to Bo Na at the reception. "Have you seen Hyun Joong today?" She asked the younger girl.

"Yes I have." Bo na affirmed with a nod. "But I must admit that he looked down, I think he got something bothering." She said in a conspiratory whisper.

Chae young stood still for a few minutes. "I think I should go see him." She murmured a "thanks" at Bo Na before heading to Hyun Joong's office. She knocked once before entering.

"Chae young," he said when she entered. "What are you doing here?"

Chae young walked across the desk to him and sat on the edge of the desk, her face inches away from his. "I came to see you," she said while regarding him with an eagle eye.

"What about?" Hyun joong asked quietly.

Chae young sighed and cupped his cheeks in both hands, a anguish look on her face. "What is wrong with you? You don't look your usual self. Are you ill? Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" Concern was evident in her voice.

Hyun joong shook his head as he placed his hands atop hers. "Tiffany broke up with me." He blurted out while keeping his gaze down.

Chae young gasped as pulled back from him. "She did? What happened? You two looked so happy together." She exclaimed as she waited for an explanation.

Hyun joong looked into her eyes. "Apparently she doesn't think the same way. She thought I was cheating on her."

Chae young snorted. "That was absolutely ridiculous. Everyone knows you haven't been dating anyone but her." She said with disbelief.

Hyun joong shrugged. "Apparently she doesn't. She though I was cheating on her with you." A smile lifted at the corner of his lips.

Chae young burst out laughing before she could control herself. "I am so sorry I shouldn't have laughed." She clamped a hand to . "Of all things to think, you and I? She should know better." She said matter-of-factly. "What do you intend doing now?"

Hyun joong shook his head. "I don't know." He replied honestly.

Chae young pursed her lips. "I think you should call her and try to clarify things pertaining you and I. You should beg her Hyun."

"Beg her?"

Chae young nodded. "I know you love her Hyun joong, it is the only natural thing to do. I can help you talk to her if you want." She offered.

Hyun joong rolled his eyes. "You are the last person she would want to speak to right now. I will take care of it, thanks for the thought though." He said with a wink.

Chae young grinned and kissed him on the lips. "You are the best Hyun. Tiffany is lucky to have you." She stood up abruptly, pulling him to his feet. "Let's go get something to eat."

Hyun joong stood still. "I am not in the mood."

Chae young pouted. "Don't tell me you are still moping over Tiffany. I already told you she would take you back." She whined.

Hyun joong laughed. "You look so cute when you do that." He pinched her cheeks and kissed the tip of her nose.

Chae young pulled him by his arm. "Come on Hyun joong I am dying of hunger."

Hyun joong succumbed with a smile. "Alright. Ka ja."

* * *

I am sorry for the short chapter I just want to give you guys something to read. Please do drop your comments on this.