8

Her past; his future.
"I'm coming." Tiffany yelled from inside as she ran for the door. "I am.." she broke off when she saw Hyun joong. "What do you want?"

Hyun Joong looked down at the soles of his shoes. "I am sorry."

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "You really don't expect me to believe that do you? One thing I am certain about is that you ain't sorry about this." She stomped her foot in annoyance, "Ka."

"Don't make me choose between you and Chae young, Jaebal." He pleaded softly.

"You already did Hyun joong. You choose her over me." She held back a sniffle. "Just leave."

Hyun joong moved away from the doorway as he stepped inside the room. "You are the only one I love Tiffany. I can't think of being with another girl except you. You are the one I want to kiss, the one I burn to touch. Don't turn me away Tiff." Hyun joong said, his voice feather light.

Tiffany felt her heart leap for joy but she hid it. "I find that hard to believe," she said with faked nonchalancy, "but I can give you a second chance but on one condition."

"Condition? What condition?" Hyun joong asked.

Tiffany moved to sit on the couch. "Kiss her. Kiss Chae young."

"Bwo?" Hyun joong exclaimed in shocked disbelief.

She stood up and sashayed to him. "You heard me right." She smiled into his eyes before bringing his face down to hers, kissing him. His response was immediate as he deepened the kiss. She pulled away slightly and grinned. "See? I am the only woman you respond like this to. You have no feelings for Chae young right?" She continued after a firm nod of his head. "Then that shouldn't be a problem. Kiss her and once you feel nothing come back to me, to your rightful place. I am the only woman for you Hyun joong, don't try to doubt that." She pressed her body against him seductively, her voice a purr as she trailed kisses on his face.

Hyun joong couldn't believe what he just heard. Kiss Chae young? How the is he supposed to do that? "This is ridiculous Tiff. What are you thinking? I don't like Chae young that way, how many times do I have to say that?" He asked with a frustrated groan.

"Since you don't like her that way you have nothing to worry about." Tiffany replied firmly.

Hyun joong let out a deep breath. "If I do that you will take me back?"

"Of course hyunnie."

Hyun joong nodded. "Alright then." He bent his head a little to capture her lips and she melted into him.

As Hyun joong laid entwined with Tiffany in his arms in her bed all he could think about is how to make Chae young agree to a kiss.

* * *

Hyun joong paced his apartment, back and forth, back and forth as he awaits Chae young. He had called her few minutes ago to come to his place and she had told him she would be there in a couple of minutes. He was so nervous that he couldn't stay still.

Since Tiffany had put that thought in his head all he could think about is how it would feel to really kiss Chaeyoung. He had kissed her cheeks, forehead and a chaste kiss on her lips a zillion times, but this just seems different. Would she agree to kiss him?

The sound of the doorbell had him startled as he tried to calm his jittery nerves. "Come in." He called out a little breathlessly. "You don't have to knock," he said when she entered the room. He couldn't stop himself from giving her a once over. Her shirt clung to her body and he had a hard time snatching his face away from her chest, her snug jeans accentuated her perfect curves. Gosh, he hadn't look at her like this before.

"At least I have the decency to knock, unlike you." She said with a smile. "Are you okay? You look jumpy." She remarked after watching him for a few seconds.

Hyun joong scratched his head. "I need you to do something for me."

Chae young dropped her purse on the chair. "What is it? You know I will do anything for you."

I know that. "I need to kiss you."

"I kiss you all the time."

This is more harder than he thinks. "A real kiss Chae young."

"Bwo? Why do you have to do that all of a sudden?"

Hyun joong had no choice but to tell her what happened with Tiffany.

"Aish chincha, that girl is really annoying. Who is she to doubt your love for her?" She mumbled.

"So will you?"

"Of course. Anything for you."

Hyun joong smiled as he grabbed her waist, pulling her against him. "Thank you."

"I must tell you I have fallen out of being a good kisser." Chae young said with a giggle.

Hyun joong laughed. "I have enough experience for you and I. Just follow my lead."

"Okay."

He raised a hand to her nape, caressing it as he lowered his mouth to hers. The kiss went on and on until they broke apart with gasps, both breathing heavily. "Chae young..." Hyun joong breathed as he captured her lips once more.

* * *

Oops seems Tiffany has hanged herself. Ottoke?