You're Finally Home(Tao)

I really love you

It  was another day,Tao sat lazily on his couch and played with the ring on his finger.He sighed and blinked,he hasn't had a good sleep in two years.Since you left without telling anyone about your whereabouts, even your beloved brother Sehun.But you had called Sehun to convey the message of you currently residing with at your best friend Howon's(Hoya's part just played on TV so I wrote his name.Live with it*snaps fingers*) hometown,Busan,as you had leukemia. Luckily it was at the cureable stage so your chance of living was 98% high (random nunber but you get it)

 

Tao hugged the big teddy bear which was a permanent resident of the couch since you left.He cuddled with the bear often so much,he sometimes thought you were still with him when he woke up some mornings. Frustrated,he headed out to get some fresh air at the Han River.

A huge mistake it was,it wasn't packed but 2/3 of the people were couples,enjoying the night scene. Tao groaned inwardly as his spirits dampened even more.He cupped his chin and rested his elbows on the wall overlooking the river.Covering his eyes with one hand he let a tear escape and let out a shaky breath.If only he had observed closer,he could have brought you to the doctor earlier.He was worried about you.No,he wasn't that worried about his title as your boyfriend. It wasn't his first pirority,your wellbeing was.Slowly almost everyone left and Tao decided it was time to go home.

 

The next morning, Tao called in sick.His boss knew not to question him further,well he wasn't biased but he knew Tao was in no condition to work.All Tao did was lay in bed and all he ate was fried chicken he had forced in for lunch.He had a few-okay so much beer he couldn't remember how many cans. He was on the verge on being drunk when the door bell rang.Staggering to the door,he then opened it without checking who it was.

 

"Huang Zi Tao!Get back to your senses,"

 

"________?"Tao enveloped you in a bear hug and rocked you back and forth crying.

 

"Tao..."you whispered against his chest, feeling you shoulder dampen from his tears.

 

"Babe I missed you so much,are you better now?"Tao finally broke the hug and cupped your face.

 

"Yep the doctor says I'm all cured now,I just got back...I haven't gone home yet..."you grinned,hugging Tao once more.

 

"I'll send you home after my bath,does Sehun know?"Tao smiled genuinely for the first time in two years.

 

"Ani oppa doesn't, I forced Hoya oppa not to call him,"you followed Tao to your living room,pulling you luggage along.

 

"Sorry for the umm mess,I'll clean up later,"Tao looked down and scratched his neck.

 

"I see TaoTao^^"You squealed and jumped onto the couch hugging the bear.Tao stood at the stairs,laughing at your cuteness.The bright panda was back again.

 

"宝贝*,let's go,"Tao grabbed his car keys and wrapped his arm around your shoulder.You snuggled up to him and breathed in his manly scent of citrus you had missed so much.

 

Before you went in Tao grabbed you back and kissed you deeply.He put as much love as he could into the kiss,hoping you would feel it.

 

"Don't leave without telling us again uh?"he murmured against your lips and caressed the back of your hand with his thumb.

He leaned in one more time but was interrupted by his 'top three most unwanted hyungs' 

 

"GAHHH MY EYES SEHUN ARE YOU SURE YOU ALLOW YOUR SISTER TO MAKE OUT WITH YOUR HYUNG LIKE THAT.SEHUN!!"Chen screamed into the house as Tao rolled his eyes and helped you bring your luggage inside.

 

"Tsk tsk kids these days,"Chen tutted with an impish grin.

 

"Hyung you're not much older"Tao whined,lightly punching him.

 

"Aish you two,"you ruffled their heads before going inside to find your brother.

 

Word Count:634

宝贝bao bei:t's like jagiya, honey or babe in chinese.But 宝贝 can be used as an affectionate term for parents to a child.Like a mother looking at her child (daughter in this case) saying"我的宝贝真漂亮." Which means my baby is so pretty.You 'naw mean  hahah this is turning into a chinese lesson hahah.

 

A/N:HEYYY GUYS.So I decided to make it a bunch of fluffy one sh ots*showers readers with feathers cos you huys are worth*Ummm I'd really appreciate the suggestions now as Im kinda stuck. Well, I'll try my best.BYEEE MY CUTIES SEE YA IN THE NEXT UPDATE^^